Warrior Macro's not working or importing.

Home/Classes/Warriors/Warrior Macro's not working or importing.

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Warrior Macro's not working or importing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Hi, I’ve been using GSE for as long as I can remember now and this is the first time I have needed to to ask about an issue that I cannot resolve myself. As of this morning ( 28/8/18 ) GSE will not work in any way with Warrior macros and ONLY warrior macros it seems.

All my other macros for all other classes are still working fine, I can import new ones and save manually created ones as normal. The issue I’m having is only with warrior macros, I can’t import them from the forum nor will it let me create and save manual ones either and the macros I already have imported are no longer functioning in any way.

Has anyone had a similar problem to this in the past or know what might be the issue?
    any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

V

EDIT : I reinstalled GSE and am still getting the same problem with only warrior macros not working.

(luckyTiger)
    First Sergeant

have you by chance tried to delete the gse addon from the interface file and reinstall it that way i know some times ace 3 is messing up the addon for some reason twich is not putting it in the right file

Lucky

Abby
    First Sergeant
    Buffww <CyaThursday> of Stormscale -EU Level 120 Orc Monk

Recent Activity

Sounds like you’ve got a corrupted warrior macro somewhere.

Try /run GSELibrary[1] = {}

That’ll delete all of the macros. I’m assuming it’s happening when you’re trying to import one specific macro.

Vinny Bravo
    Grunt

have you by chance tried to delete the gse addon from the interface file and reinstall it that way i know some times ace 3 is messing up the addon for some reason twich is not putting it in the right file

I used the Curse/twitch client to reinstall it but that was only after I had the problem, but it seems then it still kept my setting and macros and just reinstalled the addon so the problem still remained.
    However, I have now properly deleted it this time ( settings and all ) then reinstalled it and now it seems to be working as intended again. I just need to go and re-import all my macros for my characters again.

So to summarise, It was my bad for not deleting the settings before re-installing. DERP !

Cheers for the replies tho folks, much appreciated.

Vinny Bravo
    Grunt

Sounds like you’ve got a corrupted warrior macro somewhere.
    Try /run GSELibrary[1] = {}
    That’ll delete all of the macros. I’m assuming it’s happening when you’re trying to import one specific macro.

It happened when I tried to import “glenwith2ns ” Disasterpiece macro. after that I couldn’t do anything with GSE for my warrior. However since fixing the problem , I tried to import the same macro again at it worked with no problems. so I have no idea what was the initial cause in the end, im just glad its working again now.

(luckyTiger)
    First Sergeant

it’s a current problem with ace 3 i believe there is a fault some where where it not putting it in the right area

Lucky

Tyrus1
    Grunt

remove your trinkets and try

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.