Warrior Self healing

Hello all

why is it that warriors, hawe no self healing? or is just me, that is a moron? each time i play warrior, i keep dying and i hawe no way getting life doing a batle, can any 1 ewxplain how warriors self healing works pls…

Jimmy

Use Bloodthirst. Heals 4% of health

problem with Bloodthirst is it has a cooldown which makes it a poor healing

Jimmy

Hey… First of all… Big thanks for all of your awsome macros.

Now… Fury warr self healing. One of the options is a talent called Furious charge. It increases Bloodthirst healing by 300% which makes it heal for quite alot. What i do is slow the mobs with Piercing Howl, get some distance (you can use heroic leap too), charge back in and use Bloodthirst. If you choose Double time talent, you can repeat that twice.

If you want even bigger heals, use this tactic in conjunction with Enraged Regeneration. 0 - 100% in about 5 seconds.

For PVP use Slaughterhouse (honor) talent. Increases Bloodtirst’s damage against targets with low health. So f.e. if you are in a 1 versus X situation and you are low health, apply the tactics mentioned above but on a low health target. Insane healing guaranteed :slight_smile:

I am aware there might be more and even better options for self healing but i wanted to contribute my 2 cents and help a fellow lazy out as your macros helped me so many times …

So again… Thank you and keep up the good work!

Kyoshu

Hello Kyoshu

ty for your help, i been away from wow a couple of days, so im first reading your post now.
I cant get my head around the warrior, so i desided not to play that class in legion, i feel that blizzard hawe ruint the warrior class, just my apinion, i miss dps warrior with shield and sword, why did they remove that, instaed of making it 4 choise for warrior? all in all i dont like the warrior as it works at the moment :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Dont forget you also have the ability to Peircing Howl, heroic leap away, bandage and regain a fair chunk of health before the mobs catch up to you again. First Aid and Pots still do exist in the game.

Ty TimothyLuke

I just cant focus on playing warrior :slight_smile:
I use to play Gladiator warrior stile in draenor, really miss that :slight_smile:

Jimmy