What GSE version for 8.0 pre-expansion?

Home/Lazy Macros/How To's/What GSE version for 8.0 pre-expansion?

Forums Forums Lazy Macros How To's What GSE version for 8.0 pre-expansion?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

I’m wondering what version to install for the 17th patch and where to get?

thanks!

Spoony
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Answered in another post by Jon Mets but here it is.

Short answer yes
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2573165 donโ€™t hit the green button use the download button under it.
    before you do, completely remove GSE from PTR folders including the GSE bak and LUA files in the WTF folder then install beta 12. and your good to go. DONT use this version in Live as you will break things,

Mejon
    Scout

So this updates only works on the Beta and for us that dont have the Beta need to wait for the expansion to release for it to work?

Spoony
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

So this updates only works on the Beta and for us that dont have the Beta need to wait for the expansion to release for it to work?

Version 8.01 hit today so you can use it on live now, was orginally posted for BETA users but as prepatch has hit, it is now save to use on live and I have been using it today with no issues.

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Version 8.01 hit today so you can use it on live now, was orginally posted for BETA users but as prepatch has hit, it is now save to use on live and I have been using it today with no issues.

Stop bragging you cretin ๐Ÿ™‚

Les
    Grunt

Hey guys
    i’ve installed the new GSE 2.3.01 but ingame i cannot bring gse up using /gse or /gs. Where am i going wrong ๐Ÿ™

ty in advance.

Les

Christian Hackl
    Grunt

me too.. i try /gs and /gse nothing works.

Spoony
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

]

Huh?

How’s it Bragging for saying you can use the addon on live now?

Arms4Life
    Grunt

I have it working……but still new to
    the sequence strings. Was that just a Beta thing and we import and export the old way?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.