Forums Forums Lazy Macros How To’s What is MS how to change?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

New here, been trying to figure out what people mean when they say best run at 20 MS. How do i see what MS i am and how do i change it?

Could of been answered but i have been sturgling to find it and have seen others ask with no answer as well

Bababooey
    Grunt

MS is millisecond, it is how fast you hit you’re macro key. When they talk of adjusting this speed it is accomplished by different methods, for instance I use a Razer Naga and it is programmable, I can set it to spam a programmed button on the mouse at a given speed such as .020 or 20 milliseconds.

to change it would depend entirely on how you are setting up your smart mouse or other methods like a program they also use called AHK or Auto hot key. I would google that instead of asking me because I know nothing about that.

Dag
    Grunt

MS is millisecond, it is how fast you hit you’re macro key. When they talk of adjusting this speed it is accomplished by different methods, for instance I use a Razer Naga and it is programmable, I can set it to spam a programmed button on the mouse at a given speed such as .020 or 20 milliseconds.
    to change it would depend entirely on how you are setting up your smart mouse or other methods like a program they also use called AHK or Auto hot key. I would google that instead of asking me because I know nothing about that.

Thanks for the Info will help out alot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.