Willing to pay for top elemental macro

I have a elemental shaman that is all BIS geared but cant seem to find a macro that can do a lot of damage companred to other shamans my ilvl and gear or even less then me. I am willing to pay someone to develop a max dps macro for single and aoe. I am disabled so I tend to depend on these scripts due to my disability. If you have something inbox me

I have been using this with great success, do give it a try:

---Shaman---

---Elemental---
---1,3,3,1,2,1,2---

Sequences["Ele1"] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]reset=target
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
	[[/castsequence [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=combat/5 Searing Totem, Liquid Magma, Healing Stream Totem]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=8 Lava Burst]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=target !Flame Shock,null]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=15 !Unleash Flame]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=120 !Ancestral Guidance]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=120 !Elemental Mastery]],

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/castsequence [combat]reset=12 Elemental Blast
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Sequences["EleAoE"] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/castsequence reset=10 Searing Totem,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Grounding Totem]],
	[[/cast Shamanistic Rage]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

what ilvl and dps are you getting single boss fights?

ilvl 720 on Archimonde Normal kill was Burst of 120 & 45K through fight (18.80 million damage ) with Star focused on me when in Nether.

ilvl 693 doing ± 100 K burst & constant dps of 40K only - not my main toon just one I play with every now & again.

Nice I gave this a try this morning and was able to burst 95k and sustain 57k on the dummy in storm shield with just flask and food did not use hero or ring.

Glad it worked for you - 1st post was for my lock sorry, so you can do loads more when u hit the right ilvl & proper gear.

hi Druccy and everyone I am new to macros and I tried to copy and paste the macros being shared by Druccy entirely on to the WOW macro but it doesnt work, so I need help with able to use the macro u share could u advise me please

@Loh KY Hi mate you cannot use wow macros you need Gnomesequenser to run it - have a look at a vid I found on youtube on how to get it set up.

now I just need one for legion haha

I can not get this to work. I have other Macros set up for GS but this one will not take for some reason.

This one is made for GS-E (the new version of GS). At the “news section” you will find more infos about it.

I can’t get this to use elemental

nvm i see its not actually supposed to

[quote quote=27885]I have been using this with great success, do give it a try:

---Shaman---

---Elemental---
---1,3,3,1,2,1,2---

Sequences["Ele1"] = { 
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/castsequence [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=combat/5 Searing Totem, Liquid Magma, Healing Stream Totem]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=8 Lava Burst]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=target !Flame Shock,null]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=15 !Unleash Flame]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=120 !Ancestral Guidance]],
	[[/castsequence [combat]reset=120 !Elemental Mastery]],

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences["EleAoE"] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/castsequence reset=10 Searing Totem,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Grounding Totem]],
	[[/cast Shamanistic Rage]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}
```[/quote]

Hello sir. i got this working on single target. But it seems i cant get the AOE to work ;/ notting happens when i use the button <- noob

Try the new ones, what you using is old stuff:

---1 3 1 1 2 1 1---
Sequences["EleST"] = { 
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target/combat Lightning Surge Totem,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt]],
	[[/cast [nochanneling] Lava Burst]],
	[[/cast Earth Shock]],
	[[/cast [combat] Fire Elemental]],
PostMacro = [[
/cast Elemental Mastery
/startattack
]],
}

Sequences["ELEAOE"] = {
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/castsequence reset=target/combat Lightning Surge Totem,Earthquake Totem,Flame Shock,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning]],
	[[/cast [nochanneling] Lava Burst]],
	[[/cast Earth Shock]],
	[[/cast [combat] Fire Elemental]],
PostMacro = [[
/cast Elemental Mastery
/startattack
]],
}

It wont drop the totems… is there a way to turn off the fact that the totems need a mouse over? I think thats the problem. It wants me to position the totem with a target on the ground like an AOE spell from a warlock etc.

not working cast lava burst the flame shock and calls the totem and stops

Ya i think because it cannot place the totem… that was the problem i was having.

Just remove totem from macro and it should work