WIP Arms macro

Sequences['Army'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Arcoe@Draka",
  SpecID=71,
  Talents = "2aa,3,1,2,1,2,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Charge",
        "/cast Battle Cry",
        "/cast Berserker Rage",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast Overpower",
        "/castsequence  reset=1  Colossus Smash",
        "/castsequence  reset=5  Warbreaker",
        "/cast Mortal Strike",
        "/castsequence  reset=9  Whirlwind",
        "/castsequence  reset=25  Bladestorm",
        "/cast Victory Rush",
        "/cast Slam",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Just for a little feedback for this as it’s “WIP” so the comments are to try help tighten it up.

It’s OK to add in all the spells in the spellbook that the spec will use but it’s not efficient and you will become rage starved a lot.

If you’re using Ferver which is the talent you have picked then you don’t want to use Slam but if you switch to Titanic Might then you don’t want to use Whirlwind in your rotation and instead use Slam. you don’t want to keep both as Whirlwind is 30 rage and Slam is 20.

Rend is now classed as a go to talent over Trauma but Trauma can still be used. It’s just you get more dps from using rend, however, introducing a dot into the rotation is not always easy to work with to only allow it to cast near the end and not apply it continuously due to the 30 rage it requires. You could potentially talent into Dauntless but it’s only a 10 rage reduction…

Warbringer, i don’t agree with using it in a generic macro as it’s more for AoE so you can apply Colossus Smash to multiple targets; Which lastly brings to Battle Cry and Bladestorm.
Typically would use Battle Cry on cooldown when talented with Anger Management so it reduced the cooldown on Bladestorm but the other 2 100 talents are simply more powerful and now you would just use Battle Cry right before you hit Bladestorm. They both have the same timed cooldown but having it in the macro as is will destroy the sync and you will lose Battle Cry crit chance before you can use Bladestorm

Keep Bladestorm in but have it as a mod conditional castsequence like:

/castsequence [mod:shift, @player] Battle Cry, Bladestorm

Why?

When when both cooldowns are up you simply hold down shift until it fires off both Battle Cry and then Bladestorm, this puts Battle Cry back at the start of the line and will always be the first cast when it’s used. Also the @player conditional will allow you to use Ravager and allow you to drop it at your feet. You don’t want to have it as a simple /cast [@player] Bladestorm as if you’re moving and it’s off cooldown, it will cast at your feet and you might not have reached your target yet and it’s a wasted charge while making you look silly… and no you can’t use @target since it’s a radial spell

This is what i have for my own Arms macro… obviously you don’t have to take any of the comments on board but should help if you want to make it more efficient

Heya Cymiryc! Any chance that you can paste out yours warrior arms macro :slight_smile:
//Lindraq

Once i am home from work i can, as above mine is a WIP too but i used it all yesterday in different scenarios and it appears to work well.

Personally i am using a 1/3-3-2-2-3-2-2/3 build.

Awsome looking forward to try it out :slight_smile: