Working SUPERDUPER 6.0 from wowinterface. Macro Extender

Found a working version of SUPERDUPER to allow you to make macro’s beyond the 255 limit once again. Keep an eye for post from me in some class forums as i will be updating macros from the swap bar to single button again :slight_smile:

Good find. Will be awaiting what can be done without the leading 0 macros.

[quote quote=16313]

Found a working version of SUPERDUPER to allow you to make macro’s beyond the 255 limit once again. Keep an eye for post from me in some class forums as i will be updating macros from the swap bar to single button again :)

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23083-SuperDuperMacroWoW6.x.html

[/quote]

But how will you make single button if the 0.0.0.0 script stuff is disabled? just wondering :S im struggling with WW single button

If you look at my post for Feral Druid 6.0 you will see both swap bar and one button and how to break them down to work together. Basically the only difference is the SWAPACTIONBAR 1 2 lines etc. only reason for a swap bar is to keep the macro below 255 letters and one button is the swap bar macro condensed into one that can go beyond the 255 limit to 1035 usually.
Castsequence line will still be needed that i am aware of, that makes up for the lack of 0,0,0,0 lines. :slight_smile:

Just Found a WW swap bar i will try to convert for you :slight_smile: I will post the macro for testing in MONKS FORUMS and i will private msg you a copy when i am finished. I dont have a monk toon myself but i will do my best to make it in theory :slight_smile:

Intresting ;D
atm im using :

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target disable,null
/castsequence reset=7 Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick
/cast chi wave
/cast energizing brew

its a simple macro…the problem is that i use a razer deathadder and i have the macro to spam every 0.1 sec…i cant add that to the keyboard therefore maybe swap bars wont work, therefore yeh it must be a one button liek you mentioned :smiley: would appreciate and il give feedback once i tested it!

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=7 Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick
/cast [combat] Rising Sun Kick
/cast [combat] Chi Wave
/cast [combat] Rushing Jade Wind
/cast [combat] Energizing Brew

now disable is the only thing but add that in there and see … just play with that and it should work in theory :slight_smile:

Will test it out on my monk and let you know how it does for me, thanks for posting :slight_smile: