WoW In-Game Community for GSE users! ALLIANCE (Horde Coming Soon)

Home/WoW/WoW In-Game Community for GSE users! ALLIANCE (Horde Coming Soon)

Forums Forums WoW WoW In-Game Community for GSE users! ALLIANCE (Horde Coming Soon)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

Created a group in World of Warcraft for Alliance (Horde coming) called GSE Pros. Join the community in-game. Looking for people that enjoy GSE over the years like I have. Let’s all have a place we can meet for PVE, PVP, and various other things. People that don’t know communities are introduced in WoW that allows you to have a place to connect with other people besides your guild. Just hit ( J ) in-game and click ( Join or Create Community ). Then just paste this link in. Everyone is welcome! Let’s grow and get ready for some BFA fun!

RULES
    1. Keep GSE support to Discord or Forums
    2. Outside of that be respectful and have fun. Lets all group for some BFA content!

FYI – Sorry to all my HORDE and EU people! No Horde or EU setup at this time. This is for ALLIANCE NA Servers

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/5EbrwjptAOZ?region=US&faction=Alliance

james drake
    Grunt

Created a group in World of Warcraft for Alliance (Horde coming) called GSE Pros. Come join the community in-game. Looking for people that enjoy GSE over the years like I have. Let’s all have a place we can meet for PVE, PVP, and various other things. People that don’t know communities are introduced in WoW that allows you to have a place to connect with other people besides your guild. Just hit ( J ) in-game and click ( Join or Create Community ). Then just paste this link in. Everyone is welcome! Let’s grow and get ready for some BFA fun!
    https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/5EbrwjptAOZ?region=US&faction=Alliance

So why do we want another forum for our GSE needs? Just an honest question.

Viper
    Senior Sergeant

This is not a forum. This is an in-game community so people can join and play content together. It’s like having another guild in-game. There are tons of communities on WoW right now. Icy-veins, Wowhead, etc etc have communities. Just wanted a place for all of us to get together and do content if our guild/friends/etc are not online or just a place to hang.

Jeff Hughes
    First Sergeant

Good stuff! I’ll see ya’ll on there.
    <3 Xath

Viper
    Senior Sergeant

Thanks, Xath good to have you!

Præcis
    First Sergeant
    Nødvendig <Renegades Unraveled> of Outland -EU Level 120 Void Elf Priest

Recent Activity

Great idea!
    I’ll join next time I come online 🙂

Edit: darn, I’m on EU 🙁

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Yup, it’s all region locked.

No EU on US communities. Just means they will be boring

Viper
    Senior Sergeant

Yeah, I just realized that sucks because a lot of you I wanted in the community 🙁 Its going really well for a first start.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.