WW 100% Hit Combo

EDIT: UPDATED FOR GSE2
I dont play much anymore, but i still find this to be the best Hit combo macro. So I have tweaked it a bit so Storm, Earth, and Fire goes off after every combat reset if avaliable, on longer fights you should use it manually anyway.

Sequences['STWW'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Lingzhao@Shadowsong",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3133132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm,dead]",
        "/startattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Storm, Earth, and Fire",
      },
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Have fun and i hope those who tries it are happy with it.

This is very well done, thank you so much for sharing this macro with the community.

lvl 100, ilvl 685 = 30-50k dps on bosses, 100k+ dps on 3+ adds.

Ill test this out on my 860 WW Monk, will get back to you with some results.

Right so, a 2 minute test with 1x Touch of Death and 1x SEF usage. Did 299k dps on 1 target dummy in class hall.

Would it be possible to turn this into AoE as a seperate macro ?

Problem with AOE as WW is that SCK requries you to track debuff on severeal mobs. What solves this every 1.5 min is SEF, pull em out during a large pack and let em roam around a few sec and you should have the debuff on lots of mobs as they constantly change targets if you dont fix em too 1 target. If SEF is on CD you have to tab target around and fire it off when your content with amount of debuffs on mobs.
I would recommend only using SCK during SEF and with a large number of enemies, but thats my opinion.
And again i havent really tested this one out as ive just tried that it works, but here is what i think i would put in an SCK macro:

Sequences['AOEWW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
]],
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

WDP is just here if it avaliable as it costs no Chi.
I have no idea how many targets is recommended for focusing SCK over FoF and SotW, but i have removed em to get SCK to go as much as possible. If you want everything in there with SCK it will look like this:

Sequences['AOE1WW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
PreMacro = [[
]],
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

But now your other Chi spenders are there to steal your Chi and SCK might not fire that often. Test it out if you like and see.

TLDR: Use ST macro to spread Mark of the Crane with SEF and pop AOE macro, or use AOE1 if you want all abilities with SCK. Ive set SCK on second row as it has no CD and could steal FoF activation alot if it was on first line on AOE1.
My recommendation is only use SCK during big packs and with SEF.

I must say im really enjoying the macro. Just tab targetting other targets, get some stacks up and manually spam SCK - seems to work fine.

Glad to be of service :slight_smile:

Hi. tried your macro but its locking all the time. you guys having this problem aswell or not ?

Same problem here. After I update the GS-E, the macros freeze. Anyone know why?

Locks up on me also. I believe it’s because of Tiger Palm is only in the /castsequences. So when you run out of Chi AND Tiger Palm happens to NOT be the next sequence in all 5 of those /castsequences then it locks up. That make sense?

Only way to break it free is to manually cast Tiger Palm or to add /cast Tiger Palm at the end of the macro. As always, you take the chance of breaking your Hit Combo streak but the good news is that it shouldn’t lock up anymore.

Hi.
You will never run out of chi as Blackout kick costs 1 Chi and Tiger Palm allways generates at least 1 Chi, but I have no issue with lockups on the macro. Remember you will have downtime on Tiger Palm from time to time cause off energyregen, so you will ocationally not do anything for a sec or 2 till Tiger Palm gets enough energy to fire off. Sadly thats the downside to Hit combo. I doubt its a dps gain to drop hit combo to avoid having pauses in the macro.
Some of the sequence heavy macros here might not have that delay, but i didnt see an dps increase from using em either, as the downside to that is that you have to allways follow a sequence and i did notice waiting on FoF and WDP to go off on those.

what button presser do you use?

doing it with old GS, did a 8 min fight on class hall dummy ilevel 853 250 K dps. i keep my SOTW and Rising sun kick on manuel buttens.
god job with this macro, it did almost the same dps as my frind, and he has played monk for a long time :slight_smile:

[quote quote=36011]doing it with old GS, did a 8 min fight on class hall dummy ilevel 853 250 K dps. i keep my SOTW and Rising sun kick on manuel buttens. god job with this macro, it did almost the same dps as my frind, and he has played monk for a long time ???
[/quote]

[quote quote=36005]what button presser do you use?
[/quote]

PushKey 3

[quote quote=36013]

doing it with old GS, did a 8 min fight on class hall dummy ilevel 853 250 K dps. i keep my SOTW and Rising sun kick on manuel buttens. god job with this macro, it did almost the same dps as my frind, and he has played monk for a long time ???

Thanks ????
what button presser do you use?
PushKey 3 [/quote]

If i press manually tiger palm -> macroc works perfect. If i no press manually tiger paln -> macros doesn’t work if i press macro button. How fix it?

Hi Piter.
I just did a 10 min test on a dummy, i have no lockups with the macro on the first page.
Are you sure you have the talents recommended with the macro? (3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2)

[quote quote=36031]Hi Piter. I just did a 10 min test on a dummy, i have no lockups with the macro on the first page. Are you sure you have the talents recommended with the macro? (3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2)
[/quote]

Ya, i use recommend your build talents. Macro only works, if i press manually autoattacks or any skill. I don’t use other modes on a game. Other macros class works fine, I choose target enemy press macro button and macro works fine. Your macro for me only works, if i press manually autoattacks or any skill. I no idea why =((

Ok, try this macro:

Sequences['STWW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick',
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

I have changed /startattack from “postmacro” to “premacro”, as that is the only thing i can think of for now. Im not sure that will help much, but try it.

The [combat] conditional is a little bit of a pain in the ass. It’s intended use is to stop misfires from happening. If you run up to something and try to use it, it won’t fire because you are not in combat with the mob you’re trying to hit.

If you right click to attack or use another attacking skill and then start using it, it will be fine.

[quote quote=36071]The [combat] conditional is a little bit of a pain in the ass. It’s intended use is to stop misfires from happening. If you run up to something and try to use it, it won’t fire because you are not in combat with the mob you’re trying to hit.
If you right click to attack or use another attacking skill and then start using it, it will be fine.
[/quote]

Thanks. I delete combat line and now macro works perfect. Thank you very much

Id wish it would prio FoF and WDP more often. Im using your macro every day because im lazy, and very often FoF is being delayed by atleast 3-4-5 seconds. On a boss fight that lasts 5-6 minutes, thats alot of FoF’s we’re missing.