WyldeResto - Simplified Restoration Druid

This is my first LazyMacro. Hopefully it’ll help others as it works really well for me.
Set your /focus to the Main Tank, this will cast Rebirth, then Ironbark on revive on your Focus if Focus dies in combat. This will also cast Cenarion Ward & Ironbark on your Focus on Cooldown, or on your Mouseover if you do not have a Focus set.

Barkskin will be cast on Cooldown if in combat and Essence of G’Hanir & Fourish both on cooldown.

Shift Mouseover for Rejuvenation spamming.
Ctrl Mouseover will cast Regrowth, Alt Mouseover will cast Swiftmend.

Check to turn on Trinket 1 / 2 in options if you have a spamming Trinket to use. You’ll also need to manaage Lifebloom, Efflorescence, Wild Growth, etc… manually.

Sequences['WyldeResto'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Bornabe @ Area52",
  SpecID=105,
  Talents = "2,2,3,3,3,3,3",
  Help = [[**Note:  Set /focus on Main Tank, will Rebirth / Ironbark if Focus dies in combat.
Cenarion Ward & Ironbark will be cast @ Focus on Cooldown, on Mouseover if No Focus
Shift Mouseover Rejuvenation, Ctrl Mouseover Regrowth, Alt Mouseover Swiftmend
*KeyRelease* Barkskin on Cooldown if in Combat, Essence of G'Hanir & Flourish on Cooldown
]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence [@focus,combat,help,dead] Rebirth, Ironbark",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Cenarion Ward; [@mouseover,exists,nodead] Cenarion Ward",
        "/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Ironbark; [@mouseover,exists,nodead] Ironbark",
        "/cast [@mouseover,mod:shift,help,nodead] Rejuvenation",
        "/cast [@mouseover,mod:ctrl,nodead] Regrowth",
        "/cast [@mouseover,mod:alt,nodead] Swiftmend",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [@player,combat] Barkskin",
        "/castsequence Essence of G'Hanir, Flourish",
      },
    },
  },
}

The following is my RestoBearHeal, which I use BindPad to Mouse Button 4 for a quick emergency Bear Form, Frenzied Regeneration when needed for myself.

Sequences['RestoBearHeal'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Bornabe@Area 52",
  SpecID=105,
  Talents = "2233333",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@player] Frenzied Regeneration",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I also have the following Macros setup for Lifebloom & Efflorescence. The Lifebloom one is nice, it’ll let you place Lifebloom on a Keybind 1-6 or something and if you have a Focus, which is what I recommend to set the Main Tank to in any Party / Raid situation, it’ll cast Lifebloom on that Focus. If you don’t have a Focus, it’ll cast it on your mouseover if you have one. A slight adjustment in order will allow you to put mouseover as priority. The Efflorescence Macro will simply cast Efflorescence at your cursor’s location when you use it, which I also have it set on a Keybind 1-6.

#showtooltip Lifebloom
/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Lifebloom; [@mouseover,exists,nodead] Lifebloom

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Efflorescence

Visit WyldeUI to check out my ElvUI based setup which is being updated now and will soon feature all the settings for any addons I use.

Nice, Let me test on my alt toon run in LFR ABT and I’ll let you know. :thumbup:

I’ve updated this to reflect some minor changes I made, which primarily was to add Shift to Rejuvenation so I wasn’t popping it constantly. It gives me a little more control on when I use what. The first iteration also was not casting Flourish for whatever reason, but it should be fine now.

I also added my Bear Regeneration for quick emergency healing of yourself when needed (May try to improve on this some) and also my Lifebloom & Efflorescence Macros.

How are you finding this in M+ are you able to run high keys ?

I’ve not done a whole lot of healing in Mythics, but have a friend who is using this for +10 keys and says it’s wonderful. It’s basically the same as you manually doing a Resto Druid, but with the ease of simply holding Shift, Ctrl or Alt depending on what you want to do, and it automates your tank stuff a bit. Give it a try and let me know where I can improve. :slight_smile: