0AKENWALKER - 10.2.5 Finally Posting my WW macro Update #1 (1/29/24)

i figured it out, delete the /pet attack stuff and this extra “/castsequence [nomod, nochanneling] reset=combat Chi Burst, Expel Harm” on one of the loops, for some reason there is 2 of them in 1 loop box

that worked, thank you sir

1 Like

where is that i dont see nay /pet atk at all in this macro

this is the error message im getting with alot of the macros including this one

Message: Usage: local result = C_Item.IsEquippableItem(itemInfo)
Time: Sun Apr 28 13:22:16 2024
Count: 2
Stack: Usage: local result = C_Item.IsEquippableItem(itemInfo)
[string “=[C]”]: in function IsEquippableItem' [string "@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua"]:1048: in function <Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua:982> [string "@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua"]:1275: in function ?’
[string “@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua”]:5388: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' [string "@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua"]:5065: in function ChatEdit_SendText’
[string “@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua”]:3246: in function <Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua:3240>
[string “=[C]”]: in function RunMacroText' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua"]:468: in function handler’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua”]:690: in function <Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua:672>
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua”]:704: in function <Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua:697>
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua”]:746: in function <Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua:730>
[string “=[C]”]: ?

[string “@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua”]:5065: in function ChatEdit_SendText' [string "@Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua"]:3246: in function <Interface/SharedXML/Chat/ChatFrame.lua:3240> [string "=[C]"]: in function UseAction’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua”]:364: in function handler' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua"]:690: in function <Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua:672> [string "@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua"]:704: in function <Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua:697> [string "@Interface/FrameXML/SecureTemplates.lua"]:746: in function SecureActionButton_OnClick’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/ActionButton.lua”]:100: in function TryUseActionButton' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/ActionButton.lua"]:135: in function ActionButtonDown’
[string “ACTIONBUTTON2”]:2: in function <[string “ACTIONBUTTON2”]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = “Usage: local result = C_Item.IsEquippableItem(itemInfo)”

Report it as a bug see what happens, Ive used alot of macros and never come across something like this, looking at the errors has alot of actionbutton errors.
What addons you using, or are you using a Standalone UI and not blizzards.

im using blizzards UI, DBM, plater, bagnon, autionator, and healium.

This macro and borlands MWeaver macro do it, but other dont

Using trinkets manually or is the macro using them if both passive then its not that.

I think bagnon could be a issue try running it without bagnon its a longshot ive had issues in the past with bagnon, but no that error mine was blocked by an action it was conflicting with something from blizzardUI.

Bagnon would play up whenever i tried to switch specs, soon as i hit the macro key it would come up with a cannot perform this action, it has been blocked by blizzardUI i had reset it would work fine after that but whenever you changed specs for some reason it would stop it.

ok so trinkets I always check and completely uncheck every item-- so there are no gold or silver checkmarks at all-- they are empty.

Ill try to bagnon thing

Check this out if its not bagnon someone else had the same issue as you.
Macro is maybe looking for a talent you dont have and thats why the error is coming up, i did use this macro to lvl a monk and i had 0 issues.

yes i jsut checked it and Oak uses Tiger Statue for some reason =P So I specced into in and it works fine now.

If I check the DISABLE box above that white tiger section, will it ignore that box and i can repec out of that skill?

Ok just looking further in the thread you were asking about the pet attack.

down the bottom of the macro you should have this

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nomod, nochanneling] reset=combat Tiger Palm, null
/cast [mod:ctrl, nochanneling, @cursor] Spinning Crane Kick
/cast [mod:shiftalt, nochanneling] Touch of Death
/cast [mod:alt, @mouseover, harm, nodead] Paralysis; [mod:alt, @mouseover, help, nodead] Detox
/startattack
/petattack

you take out the /petattack

I usually stick to talents so its up to you here is the talents via wowhead, but you dont want statue just disable it in the macro

i went from Bagon to Adibags. less issues with it since.

Is this macro decent in raids + m+ or is it just a more general leveling sort of macro?

Just tested the macro on my 500 ilvl WW , it catches a lot like a lot where it wont cast anything for a couple of seconds , as if its waiting the 15 seconds for Storm earth and fire to come off cd . Not sure why it is doing this tho .

I havent played my WW in a while. It may need an update, but WW is not my priority right now. Sorry.

waht are u playing? ur pally or dk?

My paladin is my focus at the moment. Waiting for Blizz to fix upgrading my legendary… :frowning:

2 Likes

At least you have one.

Never got my bracer on both evokers nor the axe on both paladíns.

Now im just a bit mad haha.

Cheers.

I trust only your macro. Been using all of your macro and they all work better than others.

1 Like