7/016/2023 Black ICE 2.0

Awesome i look forward to both updates.

quick question, i took out pestilence
from the macro and saves it that way but its still going off, i need it to not spread diseases automatically any idea why it is still going off? im not smart enough to figure it out

1 Like

It could be your glyph or talent thereā€™s one that spreads diease on a crit i donā€™t remember what its called.

pestilence is part of the main cast sequence rotation, you would need to remove cast sequence from the sequence blocks in order to not have it cast at all.

updates for your request coming this weekend, been sick off and on since my last response to you. Sorry for the delay!

no worries, get better thatā€™s more important

1 Like
de0qgaalOYVaPHjroMKwgkEgbnncDnvQTbigha5CkP1bqDpvPY)GQAGQsrhuLSqavpeOmraLlce2ia0hfe1ivLcNeQYlvfZuq1nfe2jr)uvk1qbHLsGNsAQk6QaGTkr1xvLQElG0DbI2l1FbqnyL6WOAXaPhRIjlOCzKnlr5ZaiJgO60QQxRkz2cCBbPDRWVb1WvIJdIwouEoKPl66sy7QsjFxqKZJsZxO9l1U6PLvRap8lWEay8adewY4P1jpGgjYk(4Whh(4Whh(4Whh(wdNJsayjmEsHzLPedtTKWA9UwljAvxOdEaZsGyne8dgmYtlREATCo2NdAaH806dXkGcioI80YQvOhok7TGIb1BnX(ViNwFiwiWieYtlRwHE4OS3anu4Wamc8Fzji79DvSwTKXk0dhL9wqXG6TMy)xKtNwVo5hEG80YQNwwTc9WrzVbAOWHbye4)Ysq277QyTADYUqwVo5hE40sgpTS6PLvRqpCuIiilOXH6DVXieLVl5yaeL9U3IRRLwX1BX1vMkUEpkccSozxiRxN8dpCAjJNwwT2Xo(qSqGriuh7OLmwHE4OerqwqJd177QiZnUEFxcqImwk0Ah74dXkGcioI6yhTozxiRxN8dpCAPqpTSATJD8HyHaJqOo2rlzSc9WrjIGSGghQ3IRRclHR33vrMBC9(UkYCBPqRDSJpeRakG4iQJD06KDHSEDYp8WPLIEAz1Ah74dXcbgHqDSJwYyf6HJYEFFZaeazPqRDSJpeRakG4iQJD06KDHSEDYp8WP1j7cznCy4fRcOfINwYyvtAbalgN8dpSQeKf0i)8aNoTI3a0IFqwoh7ZbnGqE60PLmEATCo2NdAaH806dXkGcioI80YQvOhok7TGIb1BnX(ViNwFiwiWieYtlRwHE4OS3anu4Wamc8Fzji79DvSwTKXk0dhL9wqXG6TMy)xKtNwVo5hEG80YQNwwTc9WrzVbAOWHbye4)Ysq277QyTADYUqwVo5hE40sgpTS6PLvRqpCuIiilOXH6DVXieLVl5yaeL9U3IRRLwX1BX1vMkUEpkccSozxiRxN8dpCAjJNwwT2Xo(qSqGriuh7OLmwHE4OerqwqJd1BX1vgrC9(UeGezSuO1o2XhIvafqCe1XoADYUqwVo5hE40sHEAz1Ah74dXcbgHqDSJwYyf6HJsebzbnouVfxxfwcxVfxxzeX1BX1vgrlfATJD8HyfqbehrDSJwNSlK1Rt(HhoTu0tlRw7yhFiwiWieQJD0sgRqpCu277BgGailfATJD8HyfqbehrDSJwNSlK1Rt(HhoTozxiRHddVyvaTq80sgRAslayX4KF4HvLGSGg5Nh40Pv8gGw8dYY5yFoObeYtNoDA9QibhgZkamEnGdPrVVksWHXS(EI)6QaJJ80P1qqjhy8K7P1jpGgjY67X4j49gSWVufpWSEvKGdJz9nGxiqXi(lc7ndbF8c7)YAiRGOCcd9HhwkSwVTgc(OGhG3ijS3Ig5hEyGBvYdLSc8WVa7bGXdmqyfyuz8IG0YQvDHo4bmlbI15BdMLcljwQKvqmkdg7qGbh6cp5G(d(jRbUtNoTba

BLACK_ICE

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 2 macro templates. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.15.

• The Default macro template is 1

DEATH STRIKE request for tanking added to sequence 2 as requested

Iā€™ll test this out, i hate to be a noob but can you ELI5 ~~Key Press ~~ Key Release i tried the ole googler and searching the forums and couldnā€™t find a good answer.

I want to be able to write my own macros.

Thanks,

What is your question Iā€™m sorry? Is the macro giving you a chat message spamming key release?

When i went to tweak the macro myself i got chat message spamming Key Release and Key Press. So iā€™d like to know what that function means. Like how to do use them in the macro. TO make sure iā€™m doing this correctly.

i mustā€™ve forgotten to remove a few letters or key strokes. What the keypress and key release means is that on key press or key release or does x function

dmuvgaakaIofaIzbv(fu1WeWXuPLb0ZesttqxtvABGIgNsIZPcRduY9aK8puQgiaHdQIwOsspeuzIGcxeqzJas9raunsaHtcQ6LQIzkeUjGQDs0pbqzOqHLIsEkPPQWvbOARaWxbe9wukUlOu7L6VaKgSIomQwmuQhRutwGCzKnle9zuknAOKtRQETsQztOBlqTBj9BqgUsCCOOLJINdz6IUUqTDaK(oaLZtW8Ly)sTVEy516QrCc3dGcpCaZsqpSo4Iunrwzhh74yhh74yhh74y3AeCuc4lbXtkiRGbabV3aGbwj89nGvDH2WddlHPvGZ3mqipS86HvaWz(CSfjKhwFibwKiXrKhwETIFZrzpzfxPEQjZFn506djGbdHqEy51k(nhL9KnbdfeSqy9JmHDpFVH3RLGwXV5OSNSIRup1K5VMC6065o)qvKhwE9WYRv8Bok7jBcgkiyHW6hzc7E(EdVxRdHfY65o)qvNwc6HLxpS8Af)MJseHzmv3up7jdHOeOsodBPSN9m84iWbUEgECaEX1ZASOO1HWcz9CNFOQtlb9WYR1U0LhsadgcH6sxSe0k(nhLicZyQUPE(EdbFX1Z3aRecAzuRDPlpKalsK4iQlDX6qyHSEUZpu1PLr9WYR1U0LhsadgcH6sxSe0k(nhLicZyQUPEgECenaUE(EdbFX1Z3Bi4RLrT2LU8qcSirIJOU0fRdHfY65o)qvNwg6HLxRDPlpKagmec1LUyjOv8Bok757limxXYOw7sxEibwKiXrux6I1HWcz9CNFOQtRdHfYAeqqlwzrlepTe0QM0cqhx35hQAvjmJPA(5IoDAf(k2XFXeaCMphBrc5HtNwc6HvaWz(CSfjKhwFibwKiXrKhwETIFZrzpzfxPEQjZFn506djGbdHqEy51k(nhL9KnbdfeSqy9JmHDpbciat8xzBpxvKJsajlEDDpdbiwcAf)MJYEYkUs9utM)AYPtRN78dvrEy51dlVwXV5OSNSjyOGGfcRFKjS757n8EToewiRN78dvDAjOhwE9WYRv8BokreMXuDt9SNmeIsGk5mSLYE2ZWJJah46z4Xb4fxpRXIIwhclK1ZD(HQoTe0dlVw7sxEibmyieQlDXsqR43CuIimJP6M6z4XbyiUE(gyLqqlJATlD5HeyrIehrDPlwhclK1ZD(HQoTmQhwET2LU8qcyWqiux6ILGwXV5Oerygt1n1ZWJJObW1ZWJdWqC9m84am0YOw7sxEibwKiXrux6I1HWcz9CNFOQtld9WYR1U0LhsadgcH6sxSe0k(nhL989feMRyzuRDPlpKalsK4iQlDX6qyHSEUZpu1P1HWcznciOfRSOfINwcAvtAbOJR78dvTQeMXun)CrNoTcFf74VycaoZNJTiH8WPtNwpJtSGySc411viaR2ZZ4eligRajXxFgZWrE40kWPKddEY9W6Gls1ezfiz4jw9eUiovfE4SEgNybXyfiGwiSzi(AIbqaCEDnZFTvaUcmaqmOpu1YO37RvGZRXCr4RjXaqPA(HQEvRsEWK1vJ4eUhafE4aMvyqrYJftlbTQl0gEyyjmToayWzz0aHbcyfy1iHy2eCqbVWto2FXFk4vD60Pn

BLACK_ICE

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 2 macro templates. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.15.

• The Default macro template is 2

Use this export ive also updated the Original post as well no chat spamming anymore. Sorry about that

Also for example the lines that have this keypress and key release need to stay as they are
KeyPress <---- dont change
/castsequence Death Strike(Rank 5), Pestilence <------- this line can be edited
KeyRelease <----- dont change

Essentially on key press it fires one ability off GCD
on keyrelease Fires a different or same ability off gcd,

These functions are at the very bottom of the macro labeled key press and key release

Hey Sargis, message me on discord if you donā€™t mind. I donā€™t want to keep blowing up this thread with my stupid questions lol. ThePwnisher#9038

added you once accepted fire your questions away~!

Could we somehow add an opener rotation from here https://wowtbc.gg/wotlk/class-guides/frost-death-knight/ and then smoothly continue with normal rotation? and for example if we decide to start with opener we hold shift. From stage 8

Also, there is normal rotation, seems its quite simular

thats actually already how the sequence is set up minus unbreakable armor, blood tap, and potion of haste.

The reason it does not open that way is because you save your blood tap and unbreakable armor for after youā€™ve achieved two death runes bc once you pop unbreakable armor u immediately go into spamming 3-4 obliterates. We also actually have to also monitor blood tap aura as it does remove the death rune and convert into blood rune so before you blood strike or pestilence again you remove it so it does not unconvert your death rune to set up for another obliterate spam.

I can however include from stage 8 your request but it may not perform as intended as the posted rotation you have pictured is not as optimal as it appears

Sargis kinda answered it above my comment. When you put too much into your rotation youā€™re setting urself up for failure. Youā€™ll never find yourself in a perfect situation. A perfect rotation will only work on dummies. That will never work in a Raid.

Yes, I agree, everything is so beautiful only on paper. Itā€™s just that I donā€™t quite understand how to get into the macro as correctly as possible and activate all my gains. Can you describe your ideal rotation for example on Patchwork? Once I did this - I created this opener separately via castsequence. I wrote everything in there, except for the last two Ice Strikes, they did not fit.

As a result, on Noth, at the beginning I pressed this macro with my finger, and then launched the general macro, yours. And I got these logs:

I understand that there is no limit to perfection. But I want to understand how I can make sure that the spread in my rotation between all bosses is minimal and there is some stability in purple or higher logs.

In any case, I would like other members of our community and who interesting it, to pay attention to how well the author did this macro. If it were bad, I would not have received such Logs under any circumstances.

He is the absolute locomotive of this
section. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Noth is a wet dream because he just stands there if you donā€™t dps the adds and only hit the boss.