7/016/2023 Black ICE 2.0

If I may, are you max level? And have you tried removing the spell ranks from the macro and hitting save if you are not max level?

I’ve also double checked to make sure that the main sequence was updated in the original post for ease of import. I’ll be home in maybe 6 hours to double check and confirm if still not working for you

is anyone else having an issue when uploading the macro and it not functioning properly via the original post ive made everything is updated if i recall. Feel free to shoot a reply so that i can validate the macro is working after some updates to sequences.

it’s definitely not using enough frost strikes or obliterates sometimes. Running it at .5 on razr synapse. Not sure if it’s an issue on my end or just macro going wonky on me. Thought i’d bring it up, if need be i can mess with the ms more

The original macro to me, which I have just imported again seems to be a tanking macro with the default version using Death Strikes. Both versions also have Rune Strike in there, which is obviously bad for Frost DPS. This is ofc fine if it is intended to be a Frost Tanking macro.

Sequence or default macro is 1 for dps and 2 for tanking with death strike. I personally liked having rune strike in the macro for both tanking and dps, obviously as dps this is not needed, i just liked having the option of a non gcd counter ability in the macro in the event you happen to get hit or cleaved it could be a minor increase in dps. But the rune power is far better held and spent on frost strike as it penetrates armor vs rune strike i think hits the defense wall of mitigations it needs to eat through.

Razer naga synapse i use .1 atm, this is mainly in part due to testing some ideas to improve upon the build and firing rate.

I do agree there are moments in the macro where obliterate or rune strike may not fire as many times as it should even though the runes are available. This is something im still working on as i havent found the work around yet. This however is very important for burst phases as it is a 3-4 obliterate phase that should fire.

I’ll keep yall posted as i tweak and post new variants that are improvements.

Thanks for the feed back everyone!!

2 Likes

Latest version allways posted/updated in OP right?

Did tweak it during the week now, first 25man today.

1 Like

you interested at all in going frost at all or sticking mostly to unholy? I made frost off spec but not pumping nearly as high as unholy

i play them all. I just focused on unholy because that was what i was excited for trying this xpac as a dk. Im currently working on a Tank macro, but i have this frost macro im still making changes to. I believe this frost variant i have currently got me my first purple or orange parses as frost that is in the First post i believe ive updated.

Im working on quite a bit as I’ve had request for about 4-6 different build variants and pvp builds. Got a good bit on my plate but i will repost or update the frost dps macro hopefully this weekend. Or i will test it through raid next week since im currently saved to everything already doing achievement runs for the raids atm.

1 Like

I love this! let me know how it works, I enjoy everyones input to make anything i may attempt even better! Kind of a fun group project where we all make suggestions and inputs!

What MS are you running this at? I have a Logitech mouse.

I use synapse but I think I have the in game gse set to .5 or .3.

On razed synapse I have it at .1 which is entirely too fast.

I did use Corsair a few months back until it broke at 250-275 ms

I have Roccat, and have it on 100 ms, but do not know if it is good!
Is anyone reading along who also has Roccat Swarm and could tell me his ms. Thanks.
A basic question; is it better faster or slower to need the macro ?

I think in terms of basic ms due to how the macro works and how the intake actions take place I believe the macro firing rate as long as it’s within 175-275 ms works best.

You don’t want anything slower than .3 firing rate this is because of haste and how quick the rotation is.

Play around within this range as I’m also sure that your mouse Ms settings should reflect real time numbers.
1000 Ms equal 1 second too long
500 Ms equal half a second too long
100 Ms equal .1 second too fast
250 Ms equal one quarter a second prime starting point you can move down 75 at max but go up no higher than 50 from here as the firing rate begins to be far to slow and inconsistent especially when haste buffs are involved

I’m curious to look up and see via the forums if I can put in a static Ms inside the macro that it will best fire at do that you may not need to worry about personal Ms settings

1 Like

I am still working on the frost macro, I have found that it’s breaking obliterate windows at when death runes appear and if you don’t remove your blood tap buff quick enough.

Rotation changes around blood tap death runes to maximize rune up time and runic ability usage white getting as many obliterates out as possible with buff up

3 Likes

Did you change macro? or will you change?

In process of changing the macro and i will repost in original post with the days date of being updated, As always i look forward to everyone input. I apologize for being behind as i have been working with holidays kiddos, and updating my unholy macros as we had quite a few variations needing updates

3 Likes

Frage; geht da noch was, bzw eine neuerung.

Waiting so much bro :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It’s still being worked on also in process of moving potentially so I’ve been MIA from wow for a bit. Sorry guys

1 Like