2H Frost Dk Macro 6.0

Ok, I’ve got this working It is firing off abilities but I am not getting the RP dump that we need. If anyone can take this and improve on it please be my guest. Thanks in advance.

#showtooltip Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=30 Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=45 Pillar of Frost
/castsequence reset=45 Outbreak
/startattack

Now on the Plague Leech, Pillar of Frost and Outbreak I have those setup like that to allow for thier CD to wear off before the macro attempts to use them again, and as far as I can see it is working. Just need help with the rotation since 6.0 for proper RP gain and dump.

I tried it and was locking up, here is what I did and it does work! Keep it mind it uses swap bar.

#show howling blast /castsequence howling blast /swapactionbar 1 2 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence plague strike /swapactionbar 2 3 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence frost strike /swapactionbar 3 4 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence obliterate /swapactionbar 4 5 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence pillar of frost,outbreak, plague leech, plague leech /swapactionbar 5 1 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]

[quote quote=16598]I tried it and was locking up, here is what I did and it does work! Keep it mind it uses swap bar.

#show howling blast /castsequence howling blast /swapactionbar 1 2 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence plague strike /swapactionbar 2 3 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence frost strike /swapactionbar 3 4 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence obliterate /swapactionbar 4 5 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
#show howling blast /castsequence pillar of frost,outbreak, plague leech, plague leech /swapactionbar 5 1 /targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm] /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
[/quote]

Thanks for this, I use swap bar on my Monk, but couldnt get one working for my DK. Going to test this out now.

[quote quote=16481]Ok, I’ve got this working It is firing off abilities but I am not getting the RP dump that we need. If anyone can take this and improve on it please be my guest. Thanks in advance.

#showtooltip Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=30 Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=45 Pillar of Frost
/castsequence reset=45 Outbreak
/startattack

Now on the Plague Leech, Pillar of Frost and Outbreak I have those setup like that to allow for thier CD to wear off before the macro attempts to use them again, and as far as I can see it is working. Just need help with the rotation since 6.0 for proper RP gain and dump.
[/quote]
I’m using this seems to me its working just fine no issues please tell me what talents and glyph’s your using this helps to match your setup thx.