4.2 Rogue - Assassination Lazy Macro

This lazy macro should Mutilate your opponent! There are a few interesting things that this macro will do for you. You are out of combat right? The macro will put you on Stealth mode and won’t get you out of it if you hit it again by mistake. Just put it on your stealth bar and BOOM it will start with Garrote! That’s not all, is also spammable!

If for some reason you forgot to stealth it wont lock up, it will keep a smooth rotation. I made the rotation the way it is on the macro because slice and dice would lock it up if it was the first finishing move. This was the “Missing In Action” lazy macro in order to complete all damage macros for all classes. In order to use the Redirect spell, hold a modifier and hit the macro button again. Hope you guys enjoy it!
*Don’t forget to use only daggers and apply poisons to them.
*Remove Vanish if you want to use it for farming or leveling.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][stance:1]Garrote;[mod]Redirect;reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Slice and Dice,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/castsequence reset=120 Vendetta,Cold Blood,Vanish
/cast Smoke Bomb
/use 13
/use 14
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED September 30, 2011: Relocated the Redirect spell that was not working, now it activates with a modifier and the rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

Is the third mutt supposed to end in a ?

That is just an overlay from the code plugin, is not included on the macro when you highlight it.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Instant Poison,Deadly Poison,Deadly Poison
/castsequence 16,17,18
/click StaticPopup1Button1

this is what i use to poison my weapons
might be worth adding :wink:

Hi Baine, indeed is worth having. I will add it as soon as I can =)

theres somthing wrong with this macro shuts off after certian parts like right after first part of the rotation tried to fix it but it seems to get stuck everywhere i turn. smoke bomb and redirect never go off. can u try it out again and get back with me

Hello durnkal, I will try to check it as soon as I can.
I will report after the test, have a nice day.

Hi durnkal, I’m back with the results and had to relocate a few things to make it all work. The redirect for some reason wasn’t working, now it will work with a modifier. I will be posting an update soon and updating all the rogue macros also.
Thanks for the comment.
*Make sure you have poisons on your weapons. And both of them have to be daggers.