4.2 Warlock - Destruction Lazy Macro

Once again lazy macros to the rescue, this time with warlocks Destruction spec. This macro goes through a really smooth rotation, while keeping all de-buffs on the target, popping cool-downs and a modifier for casting Conflagrate.

Hope you guys like it! Comment please.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Conflagrate;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,null
/castsequence reset=target Soul Fire,Immolate,Corruption,Soul Fire,Chaos Bolt,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=60 Soulburn,Demon Soul
/cast Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED June 1, 2011: Added Curse of the Elements to the rotation (thanks to Strokr)[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

The rotation is could for PvM i guess, but for PvP it takes way too long for casting time

True the macro might not be as efficient for pvp, but for pvp I would prefer lots of DoT’s like affliction or Demonology. Still works is just depending the conditions in pvp, like range or stuns, etc., makes really hard to go through any rotation that requires a lot of casting.

If stick with a group and you are way on the back, you can still use this lazy macro, as Destruction you want to be on range without getting hit. =D

I corrected the first line of the macro today, it was on white text because of the move to new site and could not be seen on the white background.

This is the first time I checked out your blog, and honestly, compared to your other posts, “4.1 Warlock – Destruction Lazy Macro | WoW Lazy Macros” is much more well-written! :slight_smile: Keep up the good work. Regards, Rashad Redstone

So when i use this macro it says the numbers in my chat. is there a way to stop that?

Hello Hardnocks, I believe you copied the macro including the numbers on the left. Just mouse over the macro on this page and at the top right corner of the macro box there are options to copy it.
Hit the second option to copy the code to the clipboard and then you can paste it correctly.
Let me know if you see these options at all.

This is my first time to this website. I like the idea of it. My only comment other than the website is slow to load is that on your different macros - you should put in a description as to what it is supposed to do.

I say this because you cannot always tell by looking at the macro code what it is intended to do, or how.

Thanks Mark for the feedback, I will start putting macro explanations on all of them soon, too bad their javascript does not want to work with wordpress.

For some reason, the macro will not use Conflagrate. Is it suppose to pop when its up? Other than that, it works great. I tried to mod it, but it then only does conflag after I immolate and non in between. Any help on this?

Hello Golyany, I believe you can only use Conflagrate when the target has immolate DoT. Is on a modifier key, hold Alt or Ctrl or Shift to activate it on the macro.