4 macros to cover all 8.3 (st and aoe) (videos included) minor final update 26/4/2020

Impressed.

Took infernal out, without 3 a crashing chaos its not recomended to use on cd.

Only using the two big ones. 4 macro’s is a bit much and i dont c so much difference between
normal and bigdmg macro’s.

very nice macro

thank you !

1 Like

What exactly do i need to change in the macro to make it show the casting icon

I know in the old fashioned way we wrote macros it was #showtooltip

This might be my favorite lock macro, but it’s also the only macro (across any class) that doesn’t do the icon rotating… and my OCD is killing me : /

No one know how to get icon on ? realy dont like the ? mark

:slight_smile:

Regards

You can change icon from macros menu inside the wow

i update the macros to show the casting icons, have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

macros update i fix the ?

1 Like

Now that Eradication and Internal Combustion are starting to take over as the meta talents, will there be a change to this macro that uses immolate more?

instead of @ cursor can we NOT do @ current target?. i hate to use the mouse and sometimes u got some much to do in pvp or boss fight i get it all wrong.

please make it @ current target and not cursor? how? tell me so i can modify

@Ali_Asghar @ target or any other like that is not possible for drop down spells. It would be very useful if it was an option, but trust me, if it was, we’d have used it by now!

How close are you siming to raidbot in those vidos?

1 Like

Great macro man! Started to use this over the weekend and FELL in love with my lock once more since Legion. May be putting the DH on hold for a bit…hahaha

1 Like

All these macros work really well - best dps of any I’ve tried for destro so far. Love them and please keep up the great work!

1 Like

I totally love this marco! An awesome job!

Can i check if you are able to target based on the one i click and AOE or inferno on the target that i click? I had the problem that it continue to pull next target :stuck_out_tongue:

So to understand this, I should have all 4 macros (SimpeDMG, BigDMG, SImp AOE and BIGBURST AOE) on 4 buttons. If I’m fighting single target trash do the siimpleDMG, if I’m fighting a boss do the big DMG?

If I’m fighting trash do the simple AOE, if I’m fighting trash that I want cleared faster do the BigBurst AOE?

That’s it in a nutshell. You don’t have to use all of them but they are available if you like - I use 3…

That’s what i do. I really like this macro because having all 4 makes it really flexible.

quick question. My World MS usually is 100. For my AHK ms, i should set it 250ms? How do we actually cound?

These macros are not bad at all pretty good in fact, but sometimes I find they continuously spam immolate any ideas why thanks

2 Likes

With the crush to be up and at em for Shadowlands, present content has somewhat suffered for macros but i am happy to say that this macro sequence is still spot on and very viable… i hope it transcends into and can be adapted to the SL playstyle with little refinement as it is one of the best and smoothest operating macros of DEST. Lock viability and has great DPS and ease of operation…thanks to the author Stelios-Koutoulogeni for your hard and great work on this macro… it has stood me in good stead. Cheers to you.

3 Likes