6.0.2 Marksman Macro's (Final Version)

Edit:
First line should read: #showtooltip steady shot
For the Tooltip to show correctly.

@Grunt: I cant use a macro with Glaive in the combat rotation,because as ive stated before,when
im in situations with a lot of Haste (Rapid Fire+Heroism+Trinkets+Wasp buff…etc…) The macro
freezes and waits for cooldowns to finish because of going through the casts so quickly. I
tried something similar before discovering it in raid. But as ive stated before, I guess it all depends
on your gear,stats,setup,…etc. All comments are very appreciated and welcome! Teamwork!

I just tried this:

#showtooltip steady shot /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast [target=focus,help] [@pet] Misdirection /petattack [@target,harm] /use !rapid fire /castsequence reset=7 Chimaera Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Steady shot /castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss /cast kill shot

I’m going to try and tweet it some more, but it gave me like 18k dps on a 350k health mob. Not sure if it was a one time thing or not, I’ll test it some more.

What is the [harm] used for by the way? Should it be added before killshot to make it work?

@Dimi : Your Kill shot is not going to fire off with type of format. Bliss doesn’t make it that easy for
us unfortunately. It looks good on paper,but wont work. The [harm] prevents spells from trying to be cast
on unintended targets. For instance you could have [noharm] followed by a helpful cast,like mending your pet.
Unless Blizz gives us a little more freedom with programming the macros, its going to take some real creativity
to get around the ‘Rules’ they have in place.