6.0.3 Gnome Sequencer 1 Button BoomKin

This is an awsome macro but im getting this message “No Spell Defined (or no ID attribute): nil” in /say and peaple are getting pist off with me cos it spams it every time i use the macro can u help with this?

When i use this macro this make 10k dps, but this skip some spells when i hit macro button.

Is this macro still good? Any updates to it?

Just wanted to say I know nothing of Balance spec, but using your sequence with some tweaking I’m loving it!

can someone make a macro for a boomkin (AOW) ? would be great

[quote quote=19667]Do a small search for “moonkin” in the search bar above and stop whining about what doesn’t work for you.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/search/moonkin/
[/quote]

Nope and your being a moron and an ass still doesn’t make your comment make sense.

with some very minor changes to suit my playing, i pull 46k dps single. awesome job! keep it up!

@Prisoner,
can you post your changes to it or send me a PM.
I’m very curious which changes you made to this alrdy nice macro, as or I do something very wrong or just have the wrong sequence. :
IMHO my DPS is way to low, specially when in encounters where you have to move a LOT.!
tnx in advance.

@Jan
for AOE, just use glyph of untamed stars. Just be sure not to use it when there are packs of npc’s close by which you don’t want to pull. :stuck_out_tongue:

Starfall should be used against more than one target. Ideally, Starfall should be used while you are in Lunar Eclipse, unless your charges are about to cap and you are in Solar Eclipse. Aside from this, you should essentially maintain a single target rotation while keeping DoTs up on all targets. << yes, gives extra DPS, but when the adds die fast enough, just skip the single target DOTs and just use the Glyph of untamed stars and keep starfall on cooldown. For the rest just keep doing the single target rotations.!

Keep in mind that Sunfire applies itself to all enemies within 5 yards of the main target (based on the target’s hitbox, so larger enemies will cause it to spread around in a larger area), so you only need to apply and refresh it on one target.

It is worth mentioning that despite appearing like a good AoE choice, Hurricane should never be used. This is because its low damage makes it so that applying DoTs or casting single target spells is more beneficial.

this is what i use, like i said i just edited it very small, all credit goes to the writer for taking the time and testing to make sure we can all use these.

Sequences['Boomy'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [noform]!Moonkin Form
]],
"/castsequence reset=25/target Moonfire",
"/castsequence reset=25/target Sunfire",
"/castsequence reset=10 Force of Nature",
"/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge",
"/cast Starfire",
"/cast Starfire",
"/cast [nochanneling] Wrath",
"/cast Celestial Alignment",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

hi

what is your Glyph and Talents? :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Any chance you can make a 1 button boomy macro for macro toolkit? Please and thank you in advance.

(I don’t like multiple button macros in case anyone asks)

Arghhh I don’t understand this. :frowning:
Tried both your sequence (prisoner’s) and the OP’s, but both give me a lot error sounds and my DPS is between 6k and 16k.! Most of the time around 12-13k with only MotH??? I believe a few weeks back i got way less errors and the DPS was higher. Does anyone has the same problems? And does anyone know if there was a (silent) change done with the last patches?

Macro key repeats at 50ms. (And is push to start and push to stop.)
Char’s name is Suileabhain on EU-Nagrand, for if you are curious. (Other spec is Guardian, so it’s possible that I have logged out in that spec.) :wink:

Some stats:
ilvl 674/680
No TT17 or 18 stuff.
Only Mark of the Wild self buff, No other buffs.!

crit:14.45%
haste: 13.67%
mastery 62.5%
multi: 11.36%

When I look at my stats and from others, the DPS output should be way higher at the Garrison target dummy.
Unbuffed above 25k, should be normal.
What do you guys think, any ideas? This is driving me crazy and the main reason I’m not raiding anymore for now. Cause I have lower DPS than some dps healers in 12 men.!!! WTF?

(FYI manual spamming is a no go, cause of some bad healed injuries @ some of my fingers and hand.)

Hi When I copy this All I get is that my fruid is say the macros xD What am I doing wrong?

Hi When I copy this All I get is that my druid is say the macros xD What am I doing wrong?

[quote quote=25890]this is what i use, like i said i just edited it very small, all credit goes to the writer for taking the time and testing to make sure we can all use these.

Sequences['Boomy'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [noform]!Moonkin Form
]],
"/castsequence reset=25/target Moonfire",
"/castsequence reset=25/target Sunfire",
"/castsequence reset=10 Force of Nature",
"/cast Starfire",
"/cast Starfire",
"/cast [nochanneling] Wrath",
"/cast Celestial Alignment",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

[/quote]

Hi! What are the Glyphs and talents you use?

first things first " reset= " does not work in gnomesequencer neither does “!” i dont understand why ppl are still using it like it works . . . ive tried and tested it and does not matter how many seconds or how ever much time u add to it it doesnt work

Edit: nvm got it working.

Any reason why this hangs up on just doing moonfire and sunfire non-stop?