7.1.5 Breath of Sindragosa Updated 2/8/17

I love that idea. I shall do that now.

i get macro unable to be imported … Help plz

Remove the " around the word alt.

Meh ive practiced for about 10mins in my class hal, just dont like this BoS thingy [im only getting about 3 secs of it] during the CD of BoS im hitting pants compared to the Frostscyth macro i was using before

[quote quote=44477]Bet hey… this macro by far put my dps well and beyond what i was doing with shotgun…
i had two strokes so my hands dont keep up with me anymore so this helps a ton…
pulling over 900k with breath on single target
[/quote]
How the hell are you doing 900 on singletarget :open_mouth:
Think the macro is nice and i have 2 p, have 24% haste 900 ilvl and im still only doing 550-600 on singletarget

I do really think the DK is fucked when it comes to singletarget dps, i know in many cases that BoS is doing good dps… but its takes to much handling to get to do the right way.
Only think the DK is good for now is aoe shit tbh.
Really really hate blizzard for again fucking up with all those now changes they do
Ones again, i have to go back to my hunter, the hunter they also fucked up, and now are working again,… same with warrior, and so on
Is it only me that think like this ?

I am ilvl 878 I have no tier and my legendaries are the shoulders and cape. I burts 700-750k on raiding target dummy in DK order hall and i level out to 380-400k. SO far I am very happy with this macro thanks.

[quote quote=44559]<p abp=“230”>Meh ive practiced for about 10mins in my class hal, just dont like this BoS thingy [im only getting about 3 secs of it] during the CD of BoS im hitting pants compared to the Frostscyth macro i was using before
[/quote]

Well… if you are looking for a simple one button macro for BoS this is as close as your going to get to one… very little micro management…
If you are comfortable with two maybe three button macros take a look at my BoS macro with directions etc… but over all this is the BEST and CLOSEST you are going to get to a One Button BoS Macro

Hi, i have one question, why nothing happens when i press ALT, macro was imported, all ok, but by pressing ALT it doensnt want make BoS main Macro. Sry for my english and thx for help

[quote quote=44557]i get macro unable to be imported … Help plz
[/quote]

The macro was made with GSE 2.0.14 and is not usable with older versions of GSE unless someone converts it, as far as I understand.

[quote quote=44617]Hi, i have one question, why nothing happens when i press ALT, macro was imported, all ok, but by pressing ALT it doensnt want make BoS main Macro. Sry for my english and thx for help
[/quote]

Make sure you are holding Alt for the duration of BoS. As soon as BoS expires release Alt and it will revert back to the regular rotation.

im doing it but when im holding alt nothing happens i mean BoS doesnt pop up, so when im holding it or not im using normal rotation

[quote quote=44693]im doing it but when im holding alt nothing happens i mean BoS doesnt pop up, so when im holding it or not im using normal rotation
[/quote]

The only other thing I can think of is if you are using the older version of GSE. If that doesnt work you may be able to get help from from a forum moderator or try getting assistance on the Forum discord.

LoL… and this is why I put a preamble in my macro… don’t ask me how/why it doesn’t work… because people refuse to watch the video tutorial provided?
Ok…you just don’t press the alt key and a magic bullet pops out to do the rotation… you STILL need to press macro spam key… the alt works as a secondary press ie micro management…

I have debated on posting a HOW TO for the best breath out of both macros…s…its not a matter of just pressing a alt key or just starting another macro’d key… there is MICROMANAGMENT… there are a couple precautions to take to make sure your breath gets off… there are prebuffs pre casts to get the biggest dps… you still should watch your Howling blast procs

WATCH DREADNAUGHTS VIDEO EXAMPLE

Will BOS work with 4pc set and following stats?
ilvl 890
Weapon ilvl 907, rank 35
Crit: 22%
Haste: 15%
Mastery: 28%
Vers: 8%
Only one legendary: Koltira’s (waist)

Will this be the best build for my setup or am I going to have it easier with the oblit build?

Thanks for your dedication!

[quote quote=45058]Will BOS work with 4pc set and following stats? ilvl 890 Weapon ilvl 907, rank 35 Crit: 22% Haste: 15% Mastery: 28% Vers: 8% Only one legendary: Koltira’s (waist)
Will this be the best build for my setup or am I going to have it easier with the oblit build?
Thanks for your dedication!
[/quote]

hmm it will be fine but with haste at 15% unless you have a chrono shard or eggshell trinkets or both performance may be affected fo both BoS and Oblit

[quote quote=45059]

Will BOS work with 4pc set and following stats? ilvl 890 Weapon ilvl 907, rank 35 Crit: 22% Haste: 15% Mastery: 28% Vers: 8% Only one legendary: Koltira’s (waist) Will this be the best build for my setup or am I going to have it easier with the oblit build? Thanks for your dedication!

hmm it will be fine but with haste at 15% unless you have a chrono shard or eggshell trinkets or both performance may be affected fo both BoS and Oblit [/quote]

Thank you for the input.
I will try BOS out a bit and see how it feels. Love the 1-button feeling of the oblit build but if BOS giving me a little push in dps it is def worth it.

Thanks for all your hard work, Mets, Enmity and Dreadknot

Hmmm anyone have any idea what the problem, cant import the 2p macro
getting this error
[01:00:24] Storage Deleted Orphaned Macro FrostBreath
[01:00:37] Storage [string “Storage”]:7: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 1) near 'Alt

It’s been mentioned numerous times in here you have to remove the “” From “Alt”. The other people who cannot get it to work I have figured out why mine didn’t work. The order was set to Sequential after importing the macro.
Change that to the other option and it will fix your problems.

My issue is are people using a rapid fire macro or is it more beneficial to actually press the macro key? If a keypress macro what is everyones time (XXms) on their rapid fire?

[quote quote=45065]It’s been mentioned numerous times in here you have to remove the “” From “Alt”. The other people who cannot get it to work I have figured out why mine didn’t work. The order was set to Sequential after importing the macro. Change that to the other option and it will fix your problems.

[/quote]

Yea its working now :slight_smile: thx