7.1.5 Healer (no fisting)

Not a lot of love here on the forums for mistweaver. I haven’t contributed before but I’ve lurked for forever. If my format sucks I’m open to suggestions I don’t post on forums much.

This macro should be good enough to get you through dungeons and raids. I use it in LFR dungeons and normal and heroic raids most of the time I’m #1 or #2 heals. For mythic+ its best to swap out the lvl 45 talent to mist wrap. Cooldowns obviously on separate buttons for obvious reasons.

The though process here is to use life cycles optimally to reduce the mana cost of your vivify and enveloping mist. The early thunder focus tea with the talent makes the first vivify cost no mana and the first enveloping mist instant cast. Its essentially the same thing over and over again to keep using thunder focus tea only for those 2 spells and I slow down the sequence with renewing mist which should still cast nearly on cooldown as long as yer not running around. The sequence also builds up a few stacks to make use of the artifact staff so I threw it in there at the end. Cause I’m poor at remembering to use it before it gets to 12 stacks and I’m lazy.

Talents are 1113122. Just mouse over or target the person you want to heal and yer good to go.

Sequences['MrMister'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Shufang@Area 52",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1113122",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead][@target] reset=30/ctrl  Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist",
        "/cast [@mouseover][@player] renewing mist",
        "/castsequence chi burst, sheilun's gift",
        "/cast [combat]invoke chi-ji, the red crane",
        "/cast [combat] Healing Elixir",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}
Sequences['MisterMister'] = {
author="Shufang@Area 52",
specID=270,
version=12,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1111122",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/assist [@focus,exists,help,nodead]
]],
"/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead,combat][@target] reset=30 Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist, Sheilun's Gift",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Healing Elixir
]],
}

Something wrong…idk what.

this macro is really awesome and does a great job at healing when it does not completely lock up and stops working all together. maybe someone can look into this more to see if they can get this to work correctly. i really hate to see this macro go to waste and i am not familiar with the new macro system so i have no idea what i have to look at to get it working correctly.

i would have to say maybe make more command lines then have them all bunched up together in one line? i have no idea.

it keeps spamming on my screen saying “You Can’t Do That Yet” over and over again which is locking up the macro completely

my thoughts are that it is cool down in the line, and that is what is locking up, I would try breaking things up.

I see the weapon gift is messing things up, here I made some changes, test it out and see?

Sequences[‘MisterMister’] = {
author=“Rubypanda@Cenarius”,
specID=270,
version=3,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1111122”,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/assist [@focus,exists,help,nodead]
]],
“/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead,combat][@target] Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist”,
“/castsequence Sheilun’s Gift”,
“/castsequence Thunder Focus Tea”,
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Sequences['MisterMister'] = {
author="Shufang@Area 52",
specID=270,
version=12,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1111122",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/castsequence [target=mouseover,help,nodead] reset=30 Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist",
"/castsequence [target=mouseover,help,nodead] reset=30 Renewing Mist, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

works a little better will twink it more later today. i have Sheilun’s Gift on a separate button so i can keep a eye on stacks an save it for a “Oh Shit” moment heal burst

@Yockster i put yours in the black box and i will test it, if it works i will let you know if it does not i will play with it later today. currently 1:55am Dec 26th 2016. i need to get some sleep soon or i will be asleep all day today lol

Quick question can this be used for mythic+? I’m currently WW and trying to find some nice heal macros as MW.

It does not really work for me at all.
Something is not quite right!

What is not working for you? If you take the weapon heal out, it should do better I think. I have not had to many issues so far.

I use it in heroic raids and mythic+ up to 10 so far I’m 876 ilvl I dont have any hang ups having the weapon in the rotation I just use character movement to delay my casts if I dont need it to cast and I still have vuhdo setup to click heal if I need to get more eneveloping mists out. I use a logitech g910 and I have the macro key set to 25ms delay toggle autofire which is prolly overkill but it works.

If Shufang is not having hang ups, then the macro is greatly dependent on the number of traits you have in your weapon. I’ve found this to be true on a few different classes I’ve played, so invest in your weapons.

Anyone got this working with GSE 2.x? I was able to import it, but nothing happens when spamming the macro button.
Any suggestions?

I used import and then used legacy v1 maco and it seems to work, but now I have this odd issues of windows when I start up, but they go away and working ok.

I love this macro !! Thanks a lot mate :slight_smile:

Yer welcome thanks for the feedback

Macro on the first page is locking up on me everytime is there anyway to bypass that??

Thanks