7.1.5 High Tolerance Brewmaster

I deleted my original post somehow trying to edit it so I’m bringing it back to life. I like high tolerance this macro works well for me I’ve run it up to mythic+ 13. The theory behind the macro is that it puts up a bunch of ISB at the beginning and keeps it up with boxb and then after the start of combat it the first line stops working because null isnt a spell and that line resets with combat and after that its a steady 2x isb and 1xpurify. Seems to work well for me on rare occasions I feel like I could use more purify and it caps enegry also so there could be more tiger palms to combat that but I havent figured out a clever way to get more tiger palm without getting energy starved so for now I’m happy with the balance.

Sequences['brew'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="ME",
  SpecID=268,
  Talents = "2,1,2,3,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='spell_monk_brewmaster_spec',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  ironskin brew, ironskin brew, ironskin brew, black ox brew, null",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Keg Smash, tiger palm",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Purifying Brew, Tiger Palm",
        "/cast Rushing Jade Wind",
        "/cast keg smash",
        "/cast Breath of Fire",
        "/cast [comabt,@player] Exploding Keg",
        "/cast black ox brew",
        "/cast expel harm",
        "/cast [combat] healing elixir",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Leg Sweep",
      },
    },
  },
}

This looks Brilliant! I will give it a go when I get home tonight. In terms of your Tiger Palm problem I would suggest putting it on a [mod]key so you can manually fire a few extra when you are near capped.

Going to ask a silly question, as ive been playing around with all the BM macros, trying to find the best one for me, what utiliy, or extra skills do you think i should also have toolbar’d?