7.1 Brewmaster (Cymiryc's Version)

In the options - Interface - Addons - GS:E there is an option to reset the macro after combat.

Once that’s ticked and you leave combat, the macro will reset back to the very start. That is the only way it will do that otherwise it will always pick up where you left it.

works great for me, thanks cym. but just using it for questing right now, gather up many mobs as possible no problem living ; ) i’ll work up thee nerve to do instances shortly just don’t like the people I always get they all want to be leads lol

oh is there a macro that I can chi forward then turns me to go back same spot ?

I am apprehensive about tanking. I really do want to do it but for dungeons i am not the kind to “skip” half the content. Maybe is the old WotLK tank in me.
Also not the kind to leave a pack still standing and move on to the rest but i believe that’s how Mythics tend to be so maybe i should suck it up.

I just don’t want to be a sucky tank :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=37705]oh is there a macro that I can chi forward then turns me to go back same spot ?
[/quote]

No but i think you can play with Transcendence this way… like Demonic Circle

maybe i have been importing macros wrong this entire time.

typically i would copy from here.

tab to WoW and type /gsse then paste and import.

then i would close gsse and type /GS and player specific macros and drag it to the action bar.

from what i just read thats not the right way to do. as my macros dont reset after combat either. ill delete them and start over and see if that helps!

Thanks Cymiryc great macro