7.2.5 BM Single Target Macro (still using Gween's 7.2 with small tweak)

Great Nari!

I’m glad you are having success! :slight_smile:

I get lower DPS with your version due to focus starvation from the unblanketed cobra shot.

Hi, i’m using your macro, and it still working good, in single target i noticed i have enough focus to add an aditional CS but the macro don’t launch it. And in multi target i want to know why my misdirection was used all the time ?

in single target i noticed i have enough focus to add an aditional CS but the macro don’t launch it.

Try /castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot

instead of

/castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot

but you will lose dps this way. In my opinion put CS on an extra button and use it if u have 2 much focus or use a mod like:

/cast [mod:alt] Cobra Shot

And in multi target i want to know why my misdirection was used all the time ?

Misdirection should be used in single and ae aswell, cuz of this line:

/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

It casts Misdirection on your focus target (tank) and if no focus target is choosen on your pet.

Thanks, I hadn’t seen the line in the macro for the misdirection. And thanks for CS solution. I will try it !

How do I fix a macro so that I do not press a belt? I sometimes jump in a raid and I fly away ((

[quote quote=50830]How do I fix a macro so that I do not press a belt? I sometimes jump in a raid and I fly away ((
[/quote]

In the macro there are checkboxes on the right side. Uncheck Belt.

Thanks you

Good day tester,

i tried yours and gween’s zoo build. the problem i encounter was that the dps is inconsistent and i use a mouse side button with MS at 120. My game usually goes around 100-110 MS. Am i missing something here?

I’m not really sure why your dps is inconsistent. With this macro, I am still using GSE version 2.1.02 not the newest available. As far as MS, I don’t use any auto-key press software. I press everything manually.

Do you press and hold the key or spam the key? Cause i tried binding it to a key and press and hold, it is similar to mouse key software.

Manually press, not hold.

may i just say, this thread is awesome. I’m using this macro now and its boosted my dps around 100k … thanks alot :smiley:

Glad to hear it Darko!

I still use the exact same macro with the older 2.1.02 version of GSE and my best performance average in Heroic ToS is orange at 96%. All of my best parses are orange except sisters and avatar which are at 88 and 93%.

[quote quote=52423]Glad to hear it Darko!
I still use the exact same macro with the older 2.1.02 version of GSE and my best performance average in Heroic ToS is orange at 96%. All of my best parses are orange except sisters and avatar which are at 88 and 93%.
[/quote]

Are you using his new updated macros for this

I’ve been using this macro for weeks now in normal and heroic ToS. I’m not getting scores in the 90’s but do often hit 70s. I am finding that the legendaries you have, relics choices you make and stat mix can move you ± 30-50K off the sims. I use logs on goroth to compare most with the sims. Having a macro get me this close is pretty amazing…

Is there anyone that can help me I’m really new at using these so I’m trying to figure out how to use them! if you are able to walk me through and help me figure this out it would be great! I’m 919ilvl BM hunter I’m trying to max out my dps… I get really confused easy on how to figure it all out if anyone will help that would be lovely!

Has this macro been updated for 7.3? and GSE 2.1.0.7? since 2.1.0.2 doesn’t work on 7.3?