7.3.+ Arcane Macros

[quote quote=50453]Just wondering why the ALT modifier never works. Whether using Burn or Conserve, whether pressing it once or holding it down, it never fires missiles. I’ve changed the macro speed from 0.05 to 1.0 in increments of 0.1 and nothin! Im sure it’s me – but i cant figure out WHY its me!
[/quote]

seems to work fine for me at the moment

Are you Using AutoHotKey - if so you need to pass the Alt flag through as a different marker to just 1. Alternatively I would check your Key Bindings and if you have Alt + key bound to something.

Hi all been tinkering with my burst macro which many use off youtube and have now placed it into a GS format. Their is some differences to the original burst i do as i usually have arcane missiles go off at a set time and i do manually. I have added them into the GS macro for all those who are just after the 1 button option, the rest is as standard with the arcane missiles going off when they proc and the remainder casting when off CD. If you have any ideas let me know and ill see what i can do to alter it or create a new one.

Sequences[‘Arcane_burst_new’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
Author=“Origin@Mazarigos”,
SpecID=62,
Talents = “2123131”,
Help = [[This GS macro is designed with the new tier kit in mind]],
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/cast !Prismatic Barrier”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Mark of Aluneth”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Presence of Mind”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Power”,
"/castsequence [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage, ",
PostMacro={
“/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Missiles”,
},
KeyRelease={
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Rune of Power”,
“/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Arcane Missiles”,
},
},
},
}

If anyone knows how to cut and paste this in the format as seen on page 1 pls let me know so i can get it uploaded better thx

[quote quote=50599]If anyone knows how to cut and paste this in the format as seen on page 1 pls let me know so i can get it uploaded better thx
[/quote]

check your PM, I sent you.

Did anyone manage to box it in the end?

Sequences[‘Arcane_burst_new’] = {
— This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
Author=”Origin@Mazarigos”,
SpecID=62,
Talents = “2123131”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/cast !Prismatic Barrier”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Mark of Aluneth”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Presence of Mind”,
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Power”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage, “,
PostMacro={
“/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Missiles”,
},
KeyRelease={
“/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Rune of Power”,
“/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Arcane Missiles”,
},
},
},
}

your tags

Thanking you most kindly

Sadly unable to import

I only have some observational concerns about the sequencing of some of the macros an the order of spells and will address it in order,

Isn’t mark of aluneth also affected by AP? should not a proper sequence be for optimal boss/single target mostly dps.

PoM -> (im a sucker for “charged up”) Charge up-> prismatic -> rune of power -> AP -> MoAluneth -> blast however many times needed till 3 missles or AP runs out, Barrage (perhaps insert a ctrl/shift mod for barrage for selective use in sequence) rinse repeat till oom --> evoc --> continue blast/2-3missle/barrage rotation till AP is up again, then repeat. Sometimes, you’ll enter your autosequence early just because you won’t get full dps with remaining hp / timer till combat ends…

Not a macro pro, but this doesn’t seem like the most efficient sequencing for situational awareness.

your aoe / barrage rotations- i’ve managed to get BoP Leggo shoulders really early (18hours after i bought the boe for ilevel really new i’d switch it out sooner rathr than later, just not that soon) I already do something very similar

Mark of Aluneth -> AP -> A/E till 4 stacks / Barrage in a safe direction incase i send a free orb out, if orb procs im just doing spam till barrage is up again and rotating, sometimes 3+ mobs can keep me staacked at 4 permanently. At 897 in 10days, my aoe dps is stupidly high, only fire seems to get close and thats because some trash has no hp anyways so the spell does more dmg being that it comes with a cast timer thus higher SP/Int bonus to dmg. But yeah… I don’t seem to notice an efficient all in 1 trash macro rotating Rune/AP/Charged UP/A/E-till 4/barrage sinse repeat and just forget about it.

Now i admit im being lazy, i need to increase the macro text limit. Anyone able to save me some effort so i can just come directed back to one post to check whilst i settle things out.

Whats the macro mod to allow larger macros again?

ty all!

new to legion, took a break and got it 12days ago, decided to enter legion with something entirely new in my wow career, i made a mage. And hated frost/fire leveling, so from 15-110 ive been arcane and i just am stubborn, i’d like to be successful in pve/pvp on what is considered a lower tier spec/class in pvp and mocked for not being “fire or frost” dude the data says its more dmg… ugh, not many arcane mages submitting data i think. I don’t seem to run into the issues as much.

[quote quote=51262]Thanking you most kindly
Sadly unable to import
[/quote]

Sequences['Arcane_burst_new'] = {
--This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
Author='Origin@Mazarigos',
SpecID=62,
Talents = '2123131',
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = 'Sequential',
KeyPress={
'/targetenemy [noharm][dead]',
},
PreMacro={
},
'/cast !Prismatic Barrier',
'/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Mark of Aluneth',
'/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Presence of Mind',
'/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Power',
'/castsequence [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
PostMacro={
'/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]',
'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Missiles',
},
KeyRelease={
'/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Rune of Power',
'/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Arcane Missiles',
},
},
},
}