8.0 1 Button Enhancement

[quote quote=61765]

2button rotation with yours and mine firing off back to back. It then performed a bit better.

Can you explain your meaning of this statement. use the first macro then shoot of yours?[/quote]

What I do. Place the macros on my hotbar in positions 1,2,3. Go into my logitech program for my G10, edit the key I am using, G5, I edit the name to E, I make a new command that when I press E (G5) the keys 1,2,3 fire off sequentially at 25ms. I go back into wow, I go to key binds, I choose the number one action bar and the number 1 box, I select secondary keybind, I press my G5 key, and E populates the position. I close out, I spam my G5 key, and watch all three boxes fire in rotation as abilities become available.

ok noob mcnooberson here, but what type of command are you assigning to the key?
when i pull up my logitech software it has the option of keystroke, multikey, textblock, ect. how are you able to assign 3 buttons to fire off?

Hey Tstone on my razor synapse program do I set that up as 0.25 or .025 it’s been a while since I played. Thanks

Multikey, (box under text) Name…E Keystrokes 11 22 33 (with up and down arrows to denote key toggle and un toggle) then repeat toggle or however you would like it to function. I set my ms to my ingame latency +10, so if your ingame latency is 50, I’d try 60 first and then play with it from there bumping it down or up as the case warrants.

@Tstone is your third macro supposed to be rockbiter or flametongue? Currently, it’s rockbiter but I thought it should have been flametongue.

Did I put Rockbiter in by mistake? Yes, it should be flametongue, Rockbiter is controlled by the main macro

[quote quote=60911]This is my current single button enhancement macro. It does not quite have 100% Flametongue uptime but it is close. Let me know what you think
Build 3,1,2,1,1,3,1 Legendaries – Smoldering Heart, Soul of the Farseer
dGdscaWsvjElbTneMnbUjH6xsvFJO2PsTxQDd1(r1Jjzysb)gLddmuPIbJ0WLI6Gsu9mv6yGoUuOfsKLQQYIrulxjpuIKNkSms55sAIQsnvinzPutx0frK6EisUSIRRcBuIWwLi1MLISDvjDAs1SurFwvPBlHrQQyCq0OLOCovXjvv1DjKRjv68sjtdc)vIOxJi2qJ6n0bP3Fkz8PCXERzuhOabdoRoUqni8cD8EAcCii9g6O8JSm2YXBa2r08O()2BnIRdXa1Iv6zv1z4Qr9gAuVHo6vGAYPq5lbcV1C0Ra1SonEmy1WPC6AQtskfRGmi5uof(CLrsCYPWNR8dXjNcFUYijo5u4ZvgjXjNcFUYij8(6OxbQjNkuXkidsrCAxy371Beo6vGAYPcvScYGueNcFK1Gi8URJEfOMCku(sGWBch9kqnRtJhdwnCkrdWgUNCkePmszeo6WQPyGAXmQthFgqBl5ypksSKdPrqAjh)0XFHwYXpD8xnl54LPvN1uRg1BOJ(eS(o5GNIwCQqmRmWQqKW2dOTiV1C0Ra1KtfIzkwbzqEYPywb7aNt7tofZAITkeXPAei660XltRFJGbuhJ60rKtZL4aRsDg2rNLoBPNTCGU0XKmPMLCGU0XKmj0so6SgXa1IzuNokfRGmiTKtNo(RyyhoedWhab)X5SEDWPodBjNoTba[/quote]

Thanks, that works actually pretty well imho. I got constant 3200 dps with merely 211 ilvl.

[quote quote=62169]

This is my current single button enhancement macro. It does not quite have 100% Flametongue uptime but it is close. Let me know what you think Build 3,1,2,1,1,3,1 Legendaries – Smoldering Heart, Soul of the Farseer dGdscaWsvjElbTneMnbUjH6xsvFJO2PsTxQDd1(r1Jjzysb)gLddmuPIbJ0WLI6Gsu9mv6yGoUuOfsKLQQYIrulxjpuIKNkSms55sAIQsnvinzPutx0frK6EisUSIRRcBuIWwLi1MLISDvjDAs1SurFwvPBlHrQQyCq0OLOCovXjvv1DjKRjv68sjtdc)vIOxJi2qJ6n0bP3Fkz8PCXERzuhOabdoRoUqni8cD8EAcCii9g6O8JSm2YXBa2r08O()2BnIRdXa1Iv6zv1z4Qr9gAuVHo6vGAYPq5lbcV1C0Ra1SonEmy1WPC6AQtskfRGmi5uof(CLrsCYPWNR8dXjNcFUYijo5u4ZvgjXjNcFUYij8(6OxbQjNkuXkidsrCAxy371Beo6vGAYPcvScYGueNcFK1Gi8URJEfOMCku(sGWBch9kqnRtJhdwnCkrdWgUNCkePmszeo6WQPyGAXmQthFgqBl5ypksSKdPrqAjh)0XFHwYXpD8xnl54LPvN1uRg1BOJ(eS(o5GNIwCQqmRmWQqKW2dOTiV1C0Ra1KtfIzkwbzqEYPywb7aNt7tofZAITkeXPAei660XltRFJGbuhJ60rKtZL4aRsDg2rNLoBPNTCGU0XKmPMLCGU0XKmj0so6SgXa1IzuNokfRGmiTKtNo(RyyhoedWhab)X5SEDWPodBjNoTba

Thanks, that works actually pretty well imho. I got constant 3200 dps with merely 211 ilvl.[/quote]

Ilvl, and screenshot sir, 240 ilvl cannot pass around 2500 stable, 3.3 burst

I like this macro a lot however I find that it overcapps maelstrom often. I decided to overhaul this macro with my own style of play and for now I have a draft of how that will look like. Gave you a shoutout and a direct link in the macro I posted.

[quote quote=62815]

This is my current single button enhancement macro. It does not quite have 100% Flametongue uptime but it is close. Let me know what you think Build 3,1,2,1,1,3,1 Legendaries – Smoldering Heart, Soul of the Farseer dGdscaWsvjElbTneMnbUjH6xsvFJO2PsTxQDd1(r1Jjzysb)gLddmuPIbJ0WLI6Gsu9mv6yGoUuOfsKLQQYIrulxjpuIKNkSms55sAIQsnvinzPutx0frK6EisUSIRRcBuIWwLi1MLISDvjDAs1SurFwvPBlHrQQyCq0OLOCovXjvv1DjKRjv68sjtdc)vIOxJi2qJ6n0bP3Fkz8PCXERzuhOabdoRoUqni8cD8EAcCii9g6O8JSm2YXBa2r08O()2BnIRdXa1Iv6zv1z4Qr9gAuVHo6vGAYPq5lbcV1C0Ra1SonEmy1WPC6AQtskfRGmi5uof(CLrsCYPWNR8dXjNcFUYijo5u4ZvgjXjNcFUYij8(6OxbQjNkuXkidsrCAxy371Beo6vGAYPcvScYGueNcFK1Gi8URJEfOMCku(sGWBch9kqnRtJhdwnCkrdWgUNCkePmszeo6WQPyGAXmQthFgqBl5ypksSKdPrqAjh)0XFHwYXpD8xnl54LPvN1uRg1BOJ(eS(o5GNIwCQqmRmWQqKW2dOTiV1C0Ra1KtfIzkwbzqEYPywb7aNt7tofZAITkeXPAei660XltRFJGbuhJ60rKtZL4aRsDg2rNLoBPNTCGU0XKmPMLCGU0XKmj0so6SgXa1IzuNokfRGmiTKtNo(RyyhoedWhab)X5SEDWPodBjNoTba

Thanks, that works actually pretty well imho. I got constant 3200 dps with merely 211 ilvl.
Ilvl, and screenshot sir, 240 ilvl cannot pass around 2500 stable, 3.3 burst[/quote]

What? I’m getting 3.3 sustained for longer than 5mins with 4.4 burst to start? 245ilvl, but gear is crap now since they moved mastery to our worse stat

He is saying he doesn’t believe the dps stated…

[quote quote=63041]

What?

He is saying he doesn’t believe the dps stated…[/quote] I got that, I just couldn't understand why, if someone had that ilvl and bis stats, it's doable

Does anyone have a AHK setup for this? I currently am not using a keyboard that has a macro capability.

I am following this Enhancement discussion and am interested in obtaining a decent macro setup for me to work with. I am new to the Enhancement Shaman as I’ve been running my Shaman in Resto for the most part. I rarely die, but its so slow killing stuff.

I do not mind having several buttons in sequence to tap but abhor having to use modifiers as I keep forgetting to use them. I’m old and fairly set in my ways so I was hoping to find perhaps one or two decent macros to use as I embark on my new setup.

With BfA launched, I currently only have my lock involved. But have decided to bring my shaman aboard. I would much rather have a macro for single targeting, then have a separate one for AoE targeting. Nothing fancy as I am not worried about topping dps charts…lol

I currently use the Afflic Warlock LazyMacros for 8.01 and am having a blast with it. I tend to have my talents that proc on my F1-F4 keys within easy reach to trigger them as they light up because of the macros I use.

Any suggestion for me would be helpful.

So I have tested all the macros in the Heart of Azeroth (Shammy home) and couldn’t find one that fit, they all work, and are all similar for results, but tweaked my high performance macro from last expansion and came up with this. I am only 118, at 272 ilvl and was pulling 3700-4100 (depends on luck of Stormstrike procs) over 5 mins. I have two versions of this, one with lust in and one with lust out. Lust in for war mode with shamanism (1min CD). Lust out for dungeons, making sure to use lust when needed or called for by raid leader and what not. So feel free to keep it in or out to your choosing. Same goes for Earth Shield, I have it in for questing, out for dungeons. Let me know what you think, I am open to suggestions.

d0tBeaGAqfVKkvVfQ61kfhgYZaz2OOht4MkL(LI62O05PIDQs7vA3kz)aJcfuddughvPtJOHsvzWQA4ufoivsDkQe1Xq6CiyHOQLQiwSkSCfEivsEQWYurpNuteuPPsstwPQPt5Iks5UqLll66qXgPsXwPsWMvKQTJcYNPQAwi00GshIkHgPsLTHkJgf6BK4KOa3IkLUgOQ7Pi53eDCQI(lvICPvTxAJPD35sXoxVT3ZQ2qfXmxMUbe9KsHOnCngJr5OrKOHutAoUDNdCqmBSfTWGyYGLLdgkxgPCv(gWfZYFkx9sBa3C6immTEpBSlz6rd(HeJFgnWBsW7iXa(dhWprk2ydsn4z4irdPM0CC7oh4Gy6YGNudEwhWhmIyzDa)0wWr64InMGi33lTr4rkyaC79KdQbdeYvJgBrIH0fYHMuU0vTxAv7L2ywG0g4PkqCy79SXSaPnWtvG4W2luJzbsBGhVqYEGmCGhEk8qq9ITXSaPnD6jMCjsWd(rQtBkHK9azGh8ucqke4icEkbifVCebpLaKIxUEHVXSaPnWJxizpqgoWtjOCsX2lxJzbsB60tm5sKGhVqYEGmCGFK60Msizpqg4bp1RIxfSebphmkmiIGNdgfgerWZbJcdQHRKShiR8n2LO9LVXnfBkFd(KPv(gtix(PLVHpP22IedzvR1W90zsYmr6SQ1AmHC5)S8nCpD8nsTUQ9sBmBOH)0YvY6aE8ljJOblo87t0EC1Aew6HBWSegPC1W3GuoinNgQdY1M0olFdFJClsmKvTwd1b5AtA0YxR3ZQ2lTXSaPnWtvG4W27zJzbsBGNQaXHTxOgZcK2apEHK9az4ap8u4HG6fBJzbsB60tm5sKGh8JuN2ucj7bYap4PeGuiWre8ucqkE5icEkbifVC9cFJzbsBGhVqYEGmCGNsq5KITxUgZcK20PNyYLibpEHK9az4a)i1PnLqYEGmWdEQxfVkyjcEoyuyqebphmkmiIGNdgfgerWtqbBVknMfiTbE8cj7bYWb(tyyH4On8j12wKyiRATg7s0(Y34MInLVbFY0kFJjKl)0Y3Wvs2dKv(gHLE4gmlHrkxn8niLdsZPXeYL)ZY3W90X3i16Q2lTXSHg(tlxjRd4XVKmIgS4WVpr7XvRH6GCTjnA5BOoixBs7S8n8nYTiXqw1AnCpDMKmtKoRATA1QvRfa

[quote quote=63534]I am following this Enhancement discussion and am interested in obtaining a decent macro setup for me to work with. I am new to the Enhancement Shaman as I’ve been running my Shaman in Resto for the most part. I rarely die, but its so slow killing stuff.
I do not mind having several buttons in sequence to tap but abhor having to use modifiers as I keep forgetting to use them. I’m old and fairly set in my ways so I was hoping to find perhaps one or two decent macros to use as I embark on my new setup.
With BfA launched, I currently only have my lock involved. But have decided to bring my shaman aboard. I would much rather have a macro for single targeting, then have a separate one for AoE targeting. Nothing fancy as I am not worried about topping dps charts….lol
I currently use the Afflic Warlock LazyMacros for 8.01 and am having a blast with it. I tend to have my talents that proc on my F1-F4 keys within easy reach to trigger them as they light up because of the macros I use.
Any suggestion for me would be helpful.[/quote]

The three macros on page one here work in tandem for single target dps, AoE is handled with the Alt Modifier, for Crash Lightning, so no macro switching necessary, Just use Crash on cd for AoE situations. I’m still not as happy with this macro setup as I was with previous Xpacs, but out of everything posted, it is currently the best. There’s room for improvement, and lots of us are still working on it.

[quote quote=63578]So I have tested all the macros in the Heart of Azeroth (Shammy home) and couldn’t find one that fit, they all work, and are all similar for results, but tweaked my high performance macro from last expansion and came up with this. I am only 118, at 272 ilvl and was pulling 3700-4100 (depends on luck of Stormstrike procs) over 5 mins. I have two versions of this, one with lust in and one with lust out. Lust in for war mode with shamanism (1min CD). Lust out for dungeons, making sure to use lust when needed or called for by raid leader and what not. So feel free to keep it in or out to your choosing. Same goes for Earth Shield, I have it in for questing, out for dungeons. Let me know what you think, I am open to suggestions.
d0tBeaGAqfVKkvVfQ61kfhgYZaz2OOht4MkL(LI62O05PIDQs7vA3kz)aJcfuddughvPtJOHsvzWQA4ufoivsDkQe1Xq6CiyHOQLQiwSkSCfEivsEQWYurpNuteuPPsstwPQPt5Iks5UqLll66qXgPsXwPsWMvKQTJcYNPQAwi00GshIkHgPsLTHkJgf6BK4KOa3IkLUgOQ7Pi53eDCQI(lvICPvTxAJPD35sXoxVT3ZQ2qfXmxMUbe9KsHOnCngJr5OrKOHutAoUDNdCqmBSfTWGyYGLLdgkxgPCv(gWfZYFkx9sBa3C6immTEpBSlz6rd(HeJFgnWBsW7iXa(dhWprk2ydsn4z4irdPM0CC7oh4Gy6YGNudEwhWhmIyzDa)0wWr64InMGi33lTr4rkyaC79KdQbdeYvJgBrIH0fYHMuU0vTxAv7L2ywG0g4PkqCy79SXSaPnWtvG4W2luJzbsBGhVqYEGmCGhEk8qq9ITXSaPnD6jMCjsWd(rQtBkHK9azGh8ucqke4icEkbifVCebpLaKIxUEHVXSaPnWJxizpqgoWtjOCsX2lxJzbsB60tm5sKGhVqYEGmCGFK60Msizpqg4bp1RIxfSebphmkmiIGNdgfgerWZbJcdQHRKShiR8n2LO9LVXnfBkFd(KPv(gtix(PLVHpP22IedzvR1W90zsYmr6SQ1AmHC5)S8nCpD8nsTUQ9sBmBOH)0YvY6aE8ljJOblo87t0EC1Aew6HBWSegPC1W3GuoinNgQdY1M0olFdFJClsmKvTwd1b5AtA0YxR3ZQ2lTXSaPnWtvG4W27zJzbsBGNQaXHTxOgZcK2apEHK9az4ap8u4HG6fBJzbsB60tm5sKGh8JuN2ucj7bYap4PeGuiWre8ucqkE5icEkbifVC9cFJzbsBGhVqYEGmCGNsq5KITxUgZcK20PNyYLibpEHK9az4a)i1PnLqYEGmWdEQxfVkyjcEoyuyqebphmkmiIGNdgfgerWtqbBVknMfiTbE8cj7bYWb(tyyH4On8j12wKyiRATg7s0(Y34MInLVbFY0kFJjKl)0Y3Wvs2dKv(gHLE4gmlHrkxn8niLdsZPXeYL)ZY3W90X3i16Q2lTXSHg(tlxjRd4XVKmIgS4WVpr7XvRH6GCTjnA5BOoixBs7S8n8nYTiXqw1AnCpDMKmtKoRATA1QvRfa[/quote]
I like the lust for warmode and out out of Dung/Raids. The macro does well for ST as a single macro, better than any other’s I’ve tested, but it still lags as much as 1.5k behind multiple button macro. MS usage was fine, not overcapping overly much that is, and all the abilities fired as scripted.

So ilvl 272 with my level at 118… I feel like we are losing out a bit… Because we are RnG based off SS…It’s soo random for us shamans lol. so my burst has hit as high as 16k…but rapidly decreases down to 5k. Some random running around and kill quests i will only do 3k. Anyone know if there is away to tweak these macros to maximize our “consistent” dps. Sounds dumb , but I feel we need to more consistent dps that just burst. (all this was single target using original marco of this thread). ALSO does anyone know our stat priority? I’ve been searching for haste items.

Thank you!

[quote quote=63641]So ilvl 272 with my level at 118… I feel like we are losing out a bit…. Because we are RnG based off SS…It’s soo random for us shamans lol. so my burst has hit as high as 16k….but rapidly decreases down to 5k. Some random running around and kill quests i will only do 3k. Anyone know if there is away to tweak these macros to maximize our “consistent” dps. Sounds dumb , but I feel we need to more consistent dps that just burst. (all this was single target using original marco of this thread). ALSO does anyone know our stat priority? I’ve been searching for haste items.
Thank you![/quote]
Move to the 3 button setup? Other than that, to be honest, 3-5k out killing stuff at your ilvl is pretty standard.