9.1 BM V1.5 Update 19th July *German FIXED edition* *English single target*

hi could you tell where can i add target enemy please

Yeah, i bring out a better version next time. but in the aoe Version it is includec, coz that is still the old version, But i didnt play for many weejks, so i need to caatch up a little bet…

Some Updates done Today.

its again in german for me it is not a problem but maybe for others, i have the newest version of GSE but the autotranslation seems not working yet

Can you update the english version? also I need this in the macro but I can’t figure out how to add this line and get it to work in your gse3. This block use to be called keypress in gse 2
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 2; [@pet,dead] Mend Pet
/cast [mod:alt] Multi-Shot
/cast [mod:shift] Kill Shot
/castsequence [mod:ctrl,@cursor] Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,@focus,help][help][@pet,exists] reset=30 Misdirection
/use [pet,nocombat,@target,exists] Dash
/petattack
/cast [@pettarget] Claw
/cast [@pettarget] Bite
/cast [@pettarget] Smack
/castsequence [@target,exists,harm,nodead] reset=combat Hunter’s Mark, n

Maybe thats help, John-Metz posted it in this thread Changing back to GSE2 system

Well, its in german because i am german and play with a german client. i try tommorow to use the english client and extract that to here.

i tealy thought, that this was fixed in all the updates today and yesterday of GSE

It is a little bit in my version.

U need to add a variavbe and call that KeyPress and put that Variable in an Action Field. you can see that in my Version, even if it is not engllish. but as said, i will update that tommorow in english as well.

But i do not work with modifier, i have an extra aoe build, and Mend Pet uses a GCD, i higly recomend to fired taht not in a macro. You can see that in @Lutechi Videos, that he heal his pet to often. In a Raidenviroment (that is what my macros are build for) you dont need to heal your pet, because there is so much gropheal, that you dont need that to waste a GCD.

Misdirection will be a seperate Macro later, and the Legendary as well.

Perhabs that helps other, i thought that was simple to understand :wink:

as long as the auto-translation doesn’t work, everyone can translate by himself. take some time and just copy the word you want to translate and paste it into the search field on wowhead and then switch to the language you want to use

1. open wowhead and set it to german
  2. type the spell you want to translate into the search field, or copi the spell name u want translate out of the mocro
  3. then change the language to the one you want to use

or wait till the autotranslating works again.

so everyone can help themselves here if the language is not that of their own client

sure it is easier if the macros are created in english but not everyone uses an english client, like the thread creator uses the german client, another one uses an english or spanish or whatever.

1 Like

Mend pet only casts if my pet is dead. Mend pet turns into revive pet if your pet is dead. At least that is what it used to do. I checked it isn’t casting mend pet. Are you saying I should put misdirect on another button or mod? Your macro works very well I am just used to the mod buttons and would like to use them. Thanks for your time.

You can do what you want, but i have one Button for ST Macro, one AOE Macro, wann for Leggy trap,flare, and the night fae aoe, and one button for MD.

Heal/Revive i cast mithout anything, i dont want that in a dmg macro…

Hi there
Love your macro’s but being a bit of a fool can i ask is there anything that can be done so I can see the rotation on my selected key, since gse 3 it doesn’t appear to do it and I cant always see if the key is firing off i use auto key atm
Thank you for any advice you may have
Tom

Here there directly i didn´t know, @TimothyLuke have you any idea? isn´t the detals stramer plugin didnt show the last spell? or do you want to see the next spell?

Improved Version comes out after the first two weeks of raid due time issues…

hey man love the macro is there an updated version of the English aoe?

How can i add wild Spirits as alt cursor mod? For both Single and aoe?

The first two Weeks of a new raid, we go very often. I will do that next. Week.

i can look for that, but i use a seperate macro.

Pleas, how can I import the macro-string? GSE reports “You can’t import the Macro” (Dieses Makro kann nicht importiert werden - german client) - my GSE version is 3.0.31 .
I have no idea what to look out for. With the old macro of “Pharmacist1” and “Booty” I could work wonderfully. After a 4 month break, my macro world is in disarray. :pensive: