99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

I have the weak auras on mine and it shows me when BW and AotW is ready, If the macro doesn’t fire it off I can do so with the Mods.

Other than that - yes. I have a Corsair K95. That has a programmable button so I click it on and it repeatedly presses 1 for me. I click it to stop it.

How far have you got? Have you imported the macro that you need? if yes

The your GSE addon is installed? if yes

Open GSE (/gs)- drag the icon from the GSE window (for the macro you want to use) to your bottom bar to key 1

Go to the training dummies and spam Key 1…it should fire off the macro every time you press 1

Finally got this working. thanks fro the macro

How do you actually optimise this? When I use BW and AOTW, it throws my Barbed Shot off whack and my Barbed shot never ever stacks up anymore because it always uses it 1 GCD late.

Is there a way to make it so it will ALWAYS use BS at 1 sec left?

Also, if I wanted to make this macro ignore Barbed shot (to keep that up myself) would I just remove this completely?

the maximum possible dps would keep up 3 stacks of active barbed shots always in order to have the pet at maximum power, unfortunately no macro can do it only so I think is activate it manually.
sekhh you could update the macro so that you can keep up as many stacks as possible and increase the dps again?

the maximum possible dps would keep up 3 stacks of active barbed shots always in order to have the pet at maximum power, unfortunately no macro can do it only so I think is activate it manually. sekhh you could update the macro so that you can keep up as many stacks as possible and increase the dps again?

I have stacked more Crit as that has a higher chance of resetting Barbed shot anyway. I use the mod for AofW as that (with talents) automatically gives a chance of Barbed Shot. But even with that, I still run out of barbed shot 3 stack, and have to build it up.

Looking at Ask Mr Robot (Which is not very accurate). That stated that the Best in Slot uses 30% Crit, and 11% Haste. Although I don’t trust AMR fully, I can understand the need for 30% to help give more Barbed Shot resets, therefore leading to more of a chance of a charge of Barbed short being available at the right time.

Every now and again, my barbed shots resets early to keep the 3 stack on. I have to accept that as, as you said…“no macro can do that”

my current sim tells me to prioritize haste and versatility as statistics.
my current statuses are as follows:
haste 16. 51% critical 23. 4% mastery 40% I know I should raise critical in fact, but I have no pieces at the moment to do this. there is also to say that definitely have 3 stack up barbed shot increases the damage of the pet, but it is not a priority I think I read. my dps wanders around osempre around the same average 10-11k dps with the macro. item level 371. honestly no nso if I can increase it or now

It is strange. Beast Master Always used to stack Mastery as it increases pet damage. If you use Details (Damage addon) I can see that my pet still takes up the top three slots in myt DPS. Barbed shot (3 stack) increased pet damage by 90%. Crit increases the chance of a Barbed shot reset. But then Haste reduces the cool-down time of Barbed Shot. At the moment I struggle to get the cooldown to coincide with the end of the 3 stack.

That troubles me. Also the macro sometimes sparks a barbed shot when I am on 3 stacks with 75% left to run. This is wasteful. I am struggling to rectify this as I can’t work out where, in the macro, that another barbed shot is being summoned.

I also might consider dropping barbed shot from the sequence and hand cast it. It is will also show when the cast is happening. I thought I’d sorted it last night… :frowning:

I am also thinking of changing main macro

hello ipw133 look then the macro seems to work well basic, currently both this and those of valamar are very good.
to have a 100% top macro however, you would need as you wrote you to launch barbed shot manually so you have when you want the stacks and keep them up at best. the thing is not simple especially when you are in raid / mythical plus having to be often careful of the game screen.
i have tried and am still trying so to pull barbed shot manually with its weakauras, and i must say that actually my dps has risen considerably. in aoe then when the aoe pet clevva ugly and you have active barbed shot is really a high dps.
in singol target varies a lot the dps. my average in plus raid is still from 10-14 k base. depends on how you said the stacks of barbed shot and clearly also from active trinket cd etc. per iresto instead I think it’s great kill command always top priority chimera shot uses it 90% well so I saw that the macro to 90% seems great. I’m trying to make changes myself by trying and trying again to see if I can make several things coincide.

@sekhh

Hey mate, I’m kinda new to the macro’s, can you please explain the use of the ahk script?
Is your macros binded to F and R keys?
Or how does it work?

I made a slight variation of this macro (its a great macro btw). During combat my pet will periodically stop attacking and run back to me then back to the target. Is there any way to correct this?

dGZScaWsLk2LsbBJGztOMVku3uf5xO42Qu2Ps2R0Uf1(rAya(nKgOkOHQs1GHA4q0bvkvVMqCmuDoszHkvAPQqwmrSCs8qLI6PkEmONJyIkv1uPktwf10fUmLdRQNjY7ukLnssTvLcTzLsA7kf54a1SOQMgkDnIACa5UePrRc8wsYjvQY3GWPvjNNq66KQ1PuILrLlVEDX7C8MvRwTAbbbHnC8rD5QxhVxSLdshEINCCEN9TT(6IJU4D2UECaQsNXe5GodsdU3(D5KtDo9qf0nAkKl0mPEDXRxx8omWNeuSki6njFiLI5AYiy7Y1Hb(KGIvbrVj5dPumxljNa6k1Hb(KGIvbrVj5dPuSdblIeOUy7WaFsqX8ehKgBxYDyGpjO4elGtOlHomWNeedSULHgfZ1sSYY(umxlXkl3fIomWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSJJWba0fOomWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSCYbO1Lwhg4tcIbw3YqJItSaobFkMRLyLL7Id0Hb(KGyG1Tm0O4elGtWNILtoaTU48omWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSJJWba0f31Hb(KGI5cGCi6SJj6DfJqQxx8omWNeuSQmksl8ZONT)SukgeO02OyvhI0c)Z2FwkfRbY1LRdd8jbfRcIEtYh(iTyldYlLRGI31Es4FisXVOMIukwdijWB0Xt5klIf8kPJNYvwelCvsN7OK40dvqRxJotyivRNHXfAUZyG1TCC9I7CxXo9qf061OZoMOhzITNy1RrJgDo9z9x8E5Wu2KLJl0C3TrJw.
Talents 1313211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Spirit Mend, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Ancestral Call, Bestial Wrath, Claw, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

[quote quote=67583]I made a slight variation of this macro (its a great macro btw). During combat my pet will periodically stop attacking and run back to me then back to the target. Is there any way to correct this?
dGZScaWsLk2LsbBJGztOMVku3uf5xO42Qu2Ps2R0Uf1(rAya(nKgOkOHQs1GHA4q0bvkvVMqCmuDoszHkvAPQqwmrSCs8qLI6PkEmONJyIkv1uPktwf10fUmLdRQNjY7ukLnssTvLcTzLsA7kf54a1SOQMgkDnIACa5UePrRc8wsYjvQY3GWPvjNNq66KQ1PuILrLlVEDX7C8MvRwTAbbbHnC8rD5QxhVxSLdshEINCCEN9TT(6IJU4D2UECaQsNXe5GodsdU3(D5KtDo9qf0nAkKl0mPEDXRxx8omWNeuSki6njFiLI5AYiy7Y1Hb(KGIvbrVj5dPumxljNa6k1Hb(KGIvbrVj5dPuSdblIeOUy7WaFsqX8ehKgBxYDyGpjO4elGtOlHomWNeedSULHgfZ1sSYY(umxlXkl3fIomWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSJJWba0fOomWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSCYbO1Lwhg4tcIbw3YqJItSaobFkMRLyLL7Id0Hb(KGyG1Tm0O4elGtWNILtoaTU48omWNeedSULHgfNybCc(uSJJWba0f31Hb(KGI5cGCi6SJj6DfJqQxx8omWNeuSQmksl8ZONT)SukgeO02OyvhI0c)Z2FwkfRbY1LRdd8jbfRcIEtYh(iTyldYlLRGI31Es4FisXVOMIukwdijWB0Xt5klIf8kPJNYvwelCvsN7OK40dvqRxJotyivRNHXfAUZyG1TCC9I7CxXo9qf061OZoMOhzITNy1RrJgDo9z9x8E5Wu2KLJl0C3TrJw. Talents 1313211
This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential KeyPress: Revive Pet, Spirit Mend, Call Pet 1 Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Ancestral Call, Bestial Wrath, Claw, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild
[/quote]

If you are too far, pet will stop attacking to run back and cast Spirit Mend. It does that each 30 seconds.

Hey, just want to say I’ve been using this thing for a few months now. It’s still one of the most effective GSM’s out there. Being BM and at the bottom of the DPS spectrum and all, I think its important to SIM everything, and constantly check your stats/traits, to ensure good performance. I use AMR for that, though I’m told there are better sims out there. I haven’t tried any other of the BM macros out there, but this one works well for me. Also, one crucial step, pop BW and your Aspect of the wild and your prepot seconds before each boss fight and save your post pot for the hero phase. All in all, just wanted to say thanks for helping me stay relevant in raid progression. Great work.

You macro is the best. period, none come close to keeping up ferocity stacks. could you update it to include Concentrated Flame? Replacing chimera shot with it and changing talents was the only way i could do it, but im sure you could do better.

This is my first time on Wowlazymacros. so sorry if this is a dumb question but I swear the comment behind it is true. @sekhh

Can you adjust the macro to a current meta?
if this has been done disregard.

OwtP and TotH it mainstream as long as you have 32% crit or more.

question 2: Is it possible to have the Barbed shot built in so it is allowed to fire every 7/8 seconds?

Hello all. I have a noob question. I am not able to get the AHK script provided with the macro to work :frowning:

I have succesfully set up GSE and Macro on my action bar and spamming it using keyboard (bound it to r key) works. I have also installed AHK and pasted the script above on Windows 10. When I run the script, the little green icon shows up for AHK in the task/status bar in Windows notification area.

Now, I expect I will just hit r in the game, once for it to start spamming the macro, but pressing r does nothing. If I hold shift while pressing r (I think it bypasses AHK that way) then macro triggers once and not on repeat.

Can someone please help an AHK noob out? I will be eternally grateful.

there is a google drive file for punchkey3 another user posted in 8.2 Macro with Petrified Ebony Scale / Crucible of Flames v1.51 EN/US Version - #7 by Volker_Olbrich
pretty easy to use hope it helps

i think this is the best, stack 3 barbed shoot for some secs,is nice