🛡️ Aerrek's PROTECTION Combat System || [MOD]ifier Macro w/ Usage Weakaura! || Level, M+, PvP, Raid || 10.2.7 • 30APR24

Hi just wanted to post to let you know that I have the same problem as Bertil with no blessed hammer or consecration working.

I tried playing around with the position in the block like Bert did and that didn’t work for me. Strange.

@Aerrek_WoW . Gonna load this up and give it a try after reset. Currently playing guardian with Elf’s macro but the class isn’t what it used to be so gonna try Pally. I am one of those people (disabled vet) that really needs to use these macros- and I appreciate that you are online often and are available for questions- as I will prolly have a few :stuck_out_tongue: . One thing I would mention. In your video- how you do things is very clear. However, for those of us using Razer you could go in and demonstrate how to key bind and set speed (I know how to do this but not everyone does). You could take it one step further and show people how to open weakauras and find your utility. I only mention this because when I started using wowlazymacros I had no friggin clue how to do any of this stuff. The YouTube videos showing how to do it are very outdated and so it was a steep learning curve for people like me that aren’t very tech savvy. Just some food for thought- and thanks so much for all the time, thought and effort you put into these to make our lives more enjoyable.

1 Like

Also something you might want to amend with the weak aura:

It currently recommends pressing shift to use SoTR when you are at 5 holy power. You probably want to change that to recommend shift whenever you are at 3 or more holy power AND SoTR is not up.

Really good concept though, I’m more than happy to help test if I can get it working.

@Bozzymodo,

I’ve removed the // comments from the Consecration / Blessed Hammer block. I’m not 100% sure if this will fix this intermittent issue but then again I am not sure on why this issue is happening. If moving the block up one works for you, go for it.

Note that if you’re holding a modifier, this macro’s conditions are no longer met. This is to prioritize the intended modifier cast.

I’ve found that spells that automatically change due to another spell talent selection (Blessed Hammer / Hammer of the Righteous) are sometimes giving me problems. It’s hard to troubleshoot because it is intermittent. I don’t think this is on my end but has to do with the game itself. Or I’m just not understanding something :sweat_smile:

Shield of the Righteous usage:

Usage Type 1:
Holy Power >=3
AND
Shield of the Righteous is not active
AND
Health <=95%

Usage Type 2:
Holy Power = 5 (Capped)

GSE updated :+1:

Hey @Reiki_4_Life,

So you know the next system to come out will be Guardian Driud!

Those are great recommendations for videos and I may make a few in the future. When I started posting here I didn’t intend to be a whole youtuber, although I’ve been really taken by all of the positivity surrounding the systems I’m making.

Here is a screenshot of what my Razer Synapse looks like:

You can find the Load: Never option on the Load tab of the PAL_Utility HUD

I may add more screen shots to my descriptions in the future!

From one vet to another :+1: