😈 Aerrek's DEMONOLOGY Combat AI || Advanced [MOD]ifier Macro & Usage Weakaura! || One of a kind! || Leveling, M+, PvP, Raiding || All talents known! || 10.2.6 • 17APR24

:exclamation: Important:

• My combat systems are designed to maintain maximum specialization effectiveness by incorporating [mod]ifier casts for events like procs, DoTs, and major defensive & offensive casts. They require you to use my highly developed Weakauras.
  • I have integrated the power of GSE and Weakauras to provide you with a highly competent gameplay experience.
  • I use an array of [known:xxxxx] conditionals to alter GSE sequencing; ensuring maximum effectiveness based on your talent selections.
  • I reference Icy Veins, WoW Head, & Method.gg to ensure maximum class utility.

:exclamation: How to play your character with a single mouse button:

:tv: Video Tutorial

1. Bind an unused mouse button to an unused keyboard key (I use ‘Num +’).
    1. Enable auto click on your mouse button (this now auto clicks on your key bind).
    1. Bind four unused action bar buttons to the keyboard key you bound to your mouse; one for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT). See image…
    1. Drag and drop my macro to each key. This enables use of all modifiers on a single mouse button. See image…

==============================================================

Screenshot 2024-04-04 225037

Screenshot 2024-04-04 225155Screenshot 2024-04-04 225130

GSE Macro Usage Information:

• SHIFT: Demonbolt
  • CTRL: Hand of Gul’dan
  • ALT (Hold): Cycle Through Curses

Weakaura Usage Information:

// Primary Display:

• Follow the On-Screen [MOD]ifier Prompts Provided by Weakaura!
  • Some Casts will require you to know your action keys!
  • Reference ‘Triggers’ for rotation priority or ask (comment) below! :slight_smile:

// Center, Defensive, Offensive, & Utility Animation HUDs:

• How to Disable: Core > Animation HUD > Group > ‘Load’ Tab > :white_check_mark: Never
  • Change [KB] to your key binds, or remove text entirely, if you prefer.

// Cursor Cast HUD

• Visually indicates when to aim your cursor for targeted spells and talents.

// Active Curse HUD

• Displays active curse on target.
  • Visual indicator will suggests curse usage as follows:
    • Curse of Weakness: target is <= 8yd
    • Curse of Agony: when target is casting
    • Curse of Exhaustion: target is <= 8yd

Recommended Basic Macros:

// Healthstones & Drain Life
#showtooltip
/use [nocombat,group] Create Soulwell
/use [nocombat,nogroup] Create Healthstone
/use Drain Life
/use Healthstone

// Demonic Gateway
#showtooltip Demonic Gateway
/use Soulburn
/use [@cursor]Demonic Gateway

// Fear Mouseover > Focus > Target
#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,harm,exists][@focus,harm,exists][@target]Fear

Imports:

:star: Weakaura → Wago

:star: GSE Macro (:white_check_mark: Ready for all of your talent choices):

dCKolaWjjLywOQSlbP(Ladde5yG0YqLEMezAKOUMekBduvFtqIXbc4CcsQ1rs19abAGGqDqb1cjP8quftevvxKOAJsiFevjJeufNee0kLqvVusPmtbXnrvQDsQFssgkOSuI0tPAQQQRkPuTvseFfeYzLusVLiUlrzVk)vcvgSkhwulgu5XaMmjCzkBwI6ZiXOrsNwKvlijVws1SvLBJk2Tu)gXWLKJtI0YrQNl00r56aTDquFxsX4bvPZlbZNW(HEq3FAOZdlxQu51wXXVCERsRkev8QwNM7(Zdjhz1ELImZumNlK4QmKugAOWfsCHKYfBoVZa0K4(tdD)5kjtNYW9S4(ZHPY)7pn05bb4XVv26ycYgEHqOKaMM78aWOHNeach4Ymz4Hh)z664bldWMU08aWOHNKMuzm(aiCGlZKHhE1EBTIutbpPwK8GSn2CysLV)0qNhWY0umM1gNc4jPjuZ0CKjrHLviBAUZdcWdMXWlecLeW0LMhuzSmJLbQJNeach4YmztR88aWOHNKMuzm(aiCGlZKHhEfzp84NWj1zwI0txS5ba5ilAkf0AadpjnPYyYWZb5WH04vK9OaMPvmn8NheGhVjksLtgDC6qzEay0WtchIc1JutLzYWdp(noKgoYJnneyEay0WtchIc1by0pz4Hh8KBf4rkJhVaF1IICpDOEEqaE8ashn8aka8snLqpnuinpaihzrtPGwdy4jHdrH65htgE4HhTfngeKLPPym8WJhq6OHhPmEFstb0I8HhpG0rdpsz8KdVuZGrwI08HhpG0rdpsz8GilxVTyCAOqNheGhez56TfJtdL78aGCKfnLcAnGHhE0w0yqqwMMIXWdpEaPJgEKY4brwUEBXiF41GVXgBEyawI0X9Ng6(tdD)PHopiaVp1ueVhHuHhvcy0I4XjhQi04rkx26ycYgEaeYtbPMog6P5ohfOaMu5OaftxAEay0WtstaOM72EPMcFqmaiDKqldp84fy69iSuBtR8CuGcyQ8pkqX8FHkBEyawI0Jnn39Ng6CuGcysLJcumn35bb4jhEbEGXeKn8y5N1SyONU08aWOHNKMaqn3T9snf(Q3KAA1534q6eaEoJ2AkmQYWdp(noKobGNZOTMcJ60kppamA4jPjauZDBVutHV6nPMwD1splcqaPPy4PgHdCgDKpigaKosOLHhEQLEweGastXWtnch4m640fBokqbmv(hfOy(VqLnpmalr6XMU0(tdDokqbmPYrbkMM78aWOHNKMaqn3T9snf(Gyaq6iHwgE45uZki1GN0uz20LMJcuatL)rbkM)luzZddWsKESPvE)PHohfOaMu5OaftZDEay0WtstaOM72EPMcFqmaiDKqldp8uJ0kI4rkJxr2B6sZrbkGPY)OafZ)fQS5Hbyjsp2CPwLLztR88FHkBEies1CNzvfb2aSePN7MsbTMLYVXMM7(tdD)PHopiaVp1ueVhHuHhvcy0I4Xj1eA8iLlBDmbzdpac5PGuthd90CNJcuatQCuGIPlnpamA4jPjauZDBVutrgE4Xt(9WJFAlRiYYV6gDCALNJcuatL)rbkM)luzZddWsKESP5U)0qNJcuatQCuGIP5opamA4jPjauZDBVutrgE4bJuJrJNNQOs6PlnhfOaMk)Jcum)xOYMhgGLi9ytxA)PHohfOaMu5OaftZDEqaEYHxGhymbzdpw(znlg6PlnpamA4jPjauZDBVutHV6nPMwDhKdhsJNsspRCYAfYWdphKdhsJNsspRCYAftR88aWOHNKMaqn3T9snf(Q3KAA1Dc4dpNrNQBYWdpNa(WZz0P620fBokqbmv(hfOy(VqLnpmalr6XMw59Ng6CuGcysLJcumn35bGrdpjnbGAUB7LAkYWdpErN4qs0M64vK9OaMPvmDP5OafWu5FuGI5)cv28WaSePhB6IT)0qNJcuatQCuGIP5opamA4jPjauZDBVutrgE4Xt(9WRi7HxieAftxAokqbmv(hfOy(VqLnpmalr6XMg(7pn05OafWKkhfOyAUZdaJgEsAca1C32l1uKHhE8KFp8ubx0OHSrpDP5OafWu5FuGI5)cv28WaSePhB6qz)PHohfOaMu5OaftZDEay0WtstaOM72EPMIm8WRi7HNk4SxkwF6sZrbkGPY)OafZ)fQS5Hbyjsp20qG9Ng6CuGcysLJcumn35bGrdpjnbGAUB7LAkYWdpNa(WtAQA6sZrbkGPY)OafZ)fQS5Hbyjsp2CPwLLztZD(VqLnpecPAUZSQIaBawI0ZDtPGwZs53ytxA)PHU)0qNJcuatQCuGIP5opamA4jPjauZDBVutrgE45uZki1GNAKhB6sZrbkGPY)OafZ)fQS5Hbyjsp2CPwLLztdD(VqLnpecPAUZSQIaBawI0ZDtPGwZs53yJnhcB4atpMsY0PmCplU)CEiCGlZMAZ)0PUUXGo1M)PtDDJXDQn2yJnxjz6ugUNf3FS5qKLRhgKoh3F(8XMZBJL5pZY7p)NFwZIZNhgKrLqppSrtB1NZlxUsm6yI0txck8H)CENBW8dcBMrdzRzjsp1MZVvod(ytdDo8yVQ5o8aHf9vhp(noKgoYJHfppFPHOoEWtUvGhPmE8c8vlkYnw8Hd5RoE8ua4z4XOstaPqfpEaPJwCUoZXMhwUuPYRTIJF58wLwviQ4vTo3RmaiK)P5cF4p)RINPHcjiXfsWFU8UmHgW4HWPkZYWLEjwHP2yJn2ga

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ <( COMMENT BELOW )

4 Likes

please link talent and gse not traduction

1 Like

Hey drupollo, I’ve updated the GSE string to include talents, although it should work with any talents you choose. Not sure what you mean by “gse not traduction”, assuming you mean it is not working? Try again now that I’ve updated and let me know if you have any problems.

What talent did you use ?

I have added this → Demonology Warlock DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents - Dragonflight 10.2.6 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins - But im not sure its same talents as yours :smiley:

1 Like

The macro and Weakaura are ready for any talents you select. I use [known:XXX] conditionals to determine how the macro operates.

Use any talents you want, my macro and Weakaura can handle it.
If you have any discrepancies let me know

1 Like

So far i’m using this on a brand new toon. It’s working pretty good for a noob like me. The added WA alerts is very nice touch. I’ve also used your DH and BM ones too. Thanks for this!

1 Like

No problem happy to hear it’s helping out

Well i think i got it right?

Now trying to figure out why it wont implode/tyrant at 389 im doing 56k so something is wrong. Also what ms are we supposed to be running at?

Hey @dhlover69,

So for the ms, GSE is probability based not timing based so anything fast should work. I use 20/sec.

As to Implosion and Tyrant: When you see image, image, image, or any other non-modifier prompt you will need to manually cast these spells.

I do by best to put the most commonly used / intuitive spells on the [mod]ifier buttons but there are only three.

Lmk if that didn’t answer your question :upside_down_face:

So dps is actually pretty good my old question is why does it say to stop casting randomly does this mean to turn off the macro or?

Also seems to have downtime a bit is that normal on demo?

also still working on what ms to run at for logitech

image pops up when you held image too long and are now hard casting Demon Bolt.

Just take a step forward with your character quick!

As for the downtime: When you’re not holding a modifier you are casting Shadow Bolt build soul shards. :slight_smile:

MS shouldn’t matter, just somthing that’s fast. I use 20/sec