🤬 Aerrek's FURY Combat System: Sophisticated Macro w/ One-of-a-kind User Interface (WeakAura)! Ready for M+, PvP, Leveling, and Raiding! All talents sequenced!

Great macro, however when using it the CTRL aura does not go away just stays active on the screen. Shift and Alt do not stay as active while in combat just CTRL

1 Like

@PeregrinOcal_1536,

If by chance you’re using Reckless Abandon, that is intentional. By holding CTRL you are overriding the ‘regular’ macro and using a different rotation. Rampage to empower Bloodthist, then Bloodthirst. Over and over again until Recklessness is over. If you know Improved Whirlwind it sprinkles that in too :+1:

If you are not using Reckless Abandon, please send me your talent import and I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

I am using Reckless Abandon as a talent so that make perfect sense now. Appreciate the reply.

1 Like

I get a ton of comments about it! I should probably add it to the discription :sweat_smile:

All good, any chance you are creating this setup for Balance Druid or Ret Paladin?

Working on getting around to all of them! Arms coming soon.

You suggest a spec / cast your vote on the ‘homepage’ link at the top. Ret is high on the list though, seems like every raid they’re at the top

1 Like