Affliction 7.2.5

OK - this might be a stupid question. I’m a Destro who’#s turning Affliction as it’s a really nice spec.

1. I know that you need to put your DoT spells on all targets to get the Shard production. I am shard starved atm with this Macro. I remember something about a talent that Aff had that spread their DoTs to all nearby targets. I take it that that has been removed. This Macro relies on me cycling through targets to achieve that - Is that correct? - It doesn’t self-spread does it?
  2. I can use ALT as a modifier, but Ctrl and Shift do not work - so I must have that key assigned (through default) to another function. Any advice, please?

I had to modify the Macro a bit to reduce the number of concurrent UA being case as all my Shards are used and the macro stops so I use Alt mod to continually cast DS, but that then misses the Agony reapply and I lose the 10 stacks (and therefore Shard generation). I then have to start again which stops the UA appliction…not a good way to run my Affliction spec.

PS - the Sim from MrRobot says I should be achieving 900+k but I my re-write run at 850+K, so Shard generation is the issue but I’m all but there

Delete plz

Delete post plz }