Affliction Soul conduit / siphon life macro

[quote quote=50326]

What i want in this post is positive comments that help the warlock community, if you really want to help make a better macro and share it with the forum. I would like to people test the macro and share their numbers to see how this macro compare to the other macros, share opinions on how to improve it or what would like to be included with it to fill their playstyle.

I initially posted a fairly unpleasant comment here that was more than likely a bit over the top. Instead of telling you how I really feel I will leave you with this: I tried to provide you with comments that would help the warlock community 4 of the 5 comments were made in an effort to help your specific macro be better for the community and make your life easier going forward, instead you chose to focus on the first part of my comment about giving credit for another persons efforts. Its pretty clear that you don’t want help, instead just want your ego stroked about how wonderful your macro is. I’m sorry I can’t help you there so have a nice day! [/quote]

He seems to be taking helping comments and/or constructive comments just fine to me. Yours however, Come across as very harsh and mean. Almost as if, You just looking for a argument?

Positive comments/Negative comments are always welcome. But when you come across as if you just wanna fight…That just not constructive and pretty much gets nobody anywhere.

If people just posted all the time “This macro is great” “This is the bomb, No others matter” blah blah. Then what we be the point of people trying to help each out. Let alone, They may be somebody out there who actually does come up a macro thats “The bomb” So as Enix as stated himself…It should be encouraged for people to step up and try. If all people did was just put one another down, Nobody would wanna share anything. As they would be too afraid of getting hammered for it?

I am not a moderator or anything of the sort. But I think all of us should help out when we can. There is no point of just one person’s macro. Just my .02 on the matter. Take it for what its worth.

[quote quote=50305]thanks for the support, as other macro writters i would like to say that if you can use part of my macro to make a better macro by all means do it, i would love a better macro, i am pretty sure my macro isnt perfect yet
[/quote]

Well, Enix has stated even himself for others to step up and take there hand of trying to give something back with coming here for macros. And yeah, If somebody actually did take another person’s macro and then tweaked it out? Of course, Should give original credit to that person’s macro.

I didnt try yours last night. I logged in like 10mins before raid time? And I forgot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try it when I can tho. :slight_smile:

(Double posted)- Edit

Been trying a few macros and with the SC version im getting 990k-1.1mill dps on the dungeon training dummy level 112.
ran 5 tests and did 100 mill damage overall each time.

27% crit
27% haste
98% mastery
5% versatility
52000 interlect

I did add some shift, ctrl and alt keys to the macro fit my playstyle, otherwise it is as posted on mainpage.

Sequences['Ojoverde_full_auto'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Ojoverde@Eldre'Thalas",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?13",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
        "/use [mod:shift] Drain Soul",
        "/use [mod:ctrl] Unstable Affliction",
        "/use [mod:alt] Seed of Corruption",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction, Drain Soul, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Phantom Singularity",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, Corruption, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Unstable Affliction",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Reap Souls",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

removed

will try it tonight in some pug teams, see if i can get it to work :slight_smile:

edit:
doesnt work, macro gets stuck when casting Reap souls

I tested this macro in the target dummy without any blocked sequence, gave me good constant damage the whole time, i also tested in multitarget fights in a M+12 ending in top damage of the group. for single target you just spawn the macro and use you alt modifier to cast soul reap after casting 2 UA’s, for multitarget (3 or more targets) you place the firsts dots, click control key modifier to cast a seed of corruption, switch target, rinse and repeat. I spawn this macro with 100ms up to 130ms. This is the one i will use from here and beyond until something better come up, i hope you liked it. Combine this macro with weak auras 2 addon and the script for affliction warlock from wow doc, i will link the youtube video on how to install the addon and import the string file.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

Sequences['Affliction'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Ojoverde@Eldre'Thalas",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "3111212",
  Help = [[spawn at 100ms]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Phantom Singularity",
        "/use [mod: Alt] Reap Souls",
        "/use [mod: Ctrl] Seed of Corruption",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat  Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Unstable Affliction, Unstable Affliction, Drain Soul, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}