Anonymous - Havoc DH (Raid/Mythic+) v1.1 - Updated 1/26/2021

Hello,

I have been using macros since I returned to the game at the end of WoD. I’m a Cutting Edge raider and have been playing Havoc since the launch of Legion. After trying several macros from here, I haven’t found one that give me DPS near sim, or the power to control certain abilities. I’ve created a new maco that works well for me. Test it out and tell me what you think. I’m currently 222 ilvl and the macro gets me close to sim.

This is NOT an all-in-one macro.
Sequence 2 has Glaive Tempest, while Sequence 1 does not. You can choose whether you want control of when you GT by selecting the appropriate sequence.

I run at 30ms, but you may need to adjust to see what works for you.

Covenant: Night Fae

duuxgaalaDlOG2fuv1VivddO6yGSmeEgLAAa5AKGTbv8nOughIoNiwhfQbca5GqvzHqLEiqjnrsrUiuvzJqH8ra0iHs1jHIYkHI4LqjntGIBsIStq9tGsmusulLu4Pknvr6QqHARaGVca1yjf1zHIQ3ku3vi7v1FbkvdMOdRyXs4XqMmfCzQ2muK(mjnAj60cEnj0SL0TPKDJ63egoP0XHsSCk65IA6sDDaA7uiFhOugpuGZdvz)i9HE6HH(IpymhSRjCpmXt)MovN78xBBnRzcnd9vPHbCQyg3UPro3bbFC)QSi3knitXog5F)Q0GmfaGBMdco)0dd90dd9vhn5MkJzbQCy2RbwfisyvmDevcrsckj5WeF1rtUPYywGkhM9AGvb2t152yiDBGogeYDoIkjSjitSpS9xD0KBQmMfOYHzVgyvGiHvX0rujejjOKKdd6RoAYnvgZcu5WSxdSAevsOazcb4hwHV6Oj3zhla6mYPYywGkhM9AGvbIewfthrL2GarIdbqQeIKeusYHX5RoAYnvgZcu5WSxdSkqKWQy6iQeIKeusYHX2xD0KBQmMfOYHzVgy1iQ0geisCiom5xD0KBQmMfOYHzVgyvGiHvX0rujePcqe2FbJqOfmbRq)9RYICR0Gmfp99xS7JHx8f2rk(IV461(fF1iWQqV4BQzGv0BIJ7xncSkXl(UTRfJaKrDqWFxhla6ChM63uZaRO3qV4lwD8u20Z5NEyOV69yQ6TZUfEuzmlkhtROyd(yi6WeF1rtUPYylHbJNAdKfOYHzVgy1iQekHeCi73Fv20vAqMIN((lwD80WR(K9N((9HjE6HH(QJMCtLXSavom71aRcejSkMoIkHijbLKCyIV6Oj3uzmlqLdZEnWQa7P6CBmKUnqhdc5ohrLe2eKj2h2(RoAYnvgZcu5WSxdSkqKWQy6iQeIKeusYHb9vhn5MkJzbQCy2RbwfypvNBJT1TJOsawNGrovM6wA9CFyf(QJMCtLXSavom71aRgrLekqMqa(HX5RoAYD2XcGoJCQmMfOYHzVgyvGiHvX0ruPniqK4qaKkHijbLKCyS9vhn5MkJzbQCy2RbwfisyvmDevcrsckj5WKF1rtUPYywGkhM9AGvb2t152yBD7iQeG1jyKtLPULwp3ho5RoAYnvgZcu5WSxdSAevAdcejoehgc8V6Oj3uzmlqLdZEnWQarcRIPJOsisfGiS)cgHqlycwH(7xLf5wPbzkE67Vy3hdV4lSJu8fFX1R9l(QrGvHEXxS64PHx9j7p99xncSkXl(MAgyf9M44(n1mWk6n0l(IvhpLn9C(Phg6REpMQE7SBHhvgZIYX0kk2GpgIomXxD0KBQm2syW4P2azbQCy2RbwnIkHsibhY(9xLnDLgKP4PV)UTRfJaKrDqWFxhla6ChM673Fb4IFaGBMdc(We4aI4l(XyQWe5GvHL2PNIqn04DC)cG9rr8bO5KF67VAYX0bWAFyOVy3RA)crLyivclOsawNGrovM6wA9CtXecQedPsawNGrovM6wA9CtXeBWTYuPbxRZgcSkvkyQeZblySguPvg))cMj3ySwdt7g(saobe4qe4azBNao0xaymdtr1Zp993vRJWmnDyfWg2(Ipa7sH5x8X4bGWT6UHaRIDrTkaBVF)da

Edit: For anyone interested in a CoH macro, I use the below.

deujdaalvKFbIHrfDmaldHNPsMgjUgjPTPO8nOGXHcNtfSoOsdeiLdcvSqQKhsfmrqvUiuKncQWhHsAKkQojuuVek0mPcDtvODIOFcLyOaXsHs9uktfLUkOsTvsQ(kOIglOQolOsEliDxqzVI)cKQbdXHvAXQupMQMSQ0LLSzsIpRiJwvCAu9AvuZMu3gO2nXVrA4qvhhiPLRQEUctxQRtLA7Ku(oqIZJI2pKoaHnKaXWHeUaDhWY8qse2yZlnEnxohlg7QlPhXaaUGpa8bIDCf3RgZsxF1kP5ujUIbcD0hx)NARAvSy44UFO)y4imbnx6QE5Y0CQwtbLyyx7lwenZChdtIk0VVCGcg)27nxZBMXvSJR)tvV(dovgHnKaHnKaXG43rJIavO(NvKsZLjyOieQY4aHZqsedIFh9Oav3L4lueOc1)SIuAUmbdf5srHXmItOixkkmMreYRyq87OrrGku)ZksP5Y0jH2RUKgxcixWqrUuuyO6HqQedIFhnkcuH6FwrknxMGHICPOWygrmhPu8oYbZ7yXy)C5C1a5o28AFZDmYYFo3XCv6o3XWMlta5oMduW3BhxXy)C5C1eXvmS5YerUJzDHhoCl(MtLyG850pVzgdJftSlDTJkSPJHXIji)AmcBibIbP3)u1LuGzIIavOp7hmmOV1(clKeXG43rJIafm9f3v3NeQ)zfP0CzcgkcWbgobUc5vmi(D0OiqbtFXD8WvPpju)ZksP5YemueagmuoCiKkXG43rJIafm9fxF)1NeQ)zfP0Czcgkcw1lxTcfHTaJVgD6yG8RJR)tdB6yGqh9X1)PHnD60XCChnCJ)D76ngHtcaNaeZaUuCc4mg8kvw36oKaXMxA8XIP((57TUgHnDmdF5Xm8cPQyadXGZApJJ7)ocB6yy1WK61FWPsijMPqKoDc

2 Likes

What talents do you use for each build?

They’re in the macros.

ST - 331X2X1
AOE - 113X1X1

I’ve imported the macros but neither of them are set up for 113x1x1 which is where I was confused. Both macros require demon blades.

When you import the second macro you don’t see this in the main sequence?

/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura
/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling,notalent:2/3] Demon’s Bite

Let me preface this with. I use your first macro and I LOVE IT. Truly.
I’d like to try out the second macro. But I’ve run into the following issue and am not sure if it’s just a typo or something that I simply don’t understand.
The CoH Macro, which I assume is for Cycle of Hatred - the talent requirements in the macro show
15 - Demonic Appetite
25 - Burning Hatred
30 - Unbound Chaos
35 - Netherwalk
40 - First Blood (this is where CoH lives)
45 - Unleashed Power
50 - Demonic

Would you mind letting me know if that is what was intended and if so, is there another COH I’m just ignorant of?

Maybe its a me issue mate, let me try deleting and reimporting.

It seems to be correct now going to give these a whirl and see what happens.

Hmmm, you are correct. Not sure why that didn’t save.

It should be AOE - 113X1X1 for CoH build. Also, you can remove that first chaos Strike above Immolation Aura. It seemed to flow a little better for me after changing it.

All good, dude. Keep in mind sometimes GSE will change Demon’s Bite to Demon Blades if you have that talented. It’s quite annoying.

Hey, thanks for providing this! I’m going to try it out this week. So the CoH Macro is primarily used in M+ it looks like since it’s focused on AoE. Correct?

I imported it and had the same talent display issue as @Alfred and @Tamorand on the Main Sequence Viewer section of the macro. It looks like there are two versions to this macro, what are you guys using? As far as I can tell, the only difference between versions 1 and 2 are the modifiers in the KeyPress section of the macro. So Version 1 is used if you want to use modifiers and Version 2 is used if you don’t want the modifiers and want to cast manually; is that correct?

Version 1
REMOVE THIS AFTER IMPORT - /cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling,notalent:2/3] Demon’s Bite

Version 2
REMOVE THIS AFTER IMPORT - /cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/castsequence [nochanneling,notalent:2/3] Demon’s Bite, Demon’s Bite

Looks like the 2nd to the last line in each version is a little different (see italics).

I haven’t played Havoc in a long time so I’m trying to get a sense of the playstyle and how this is used in M+ and it leads me to believe that the player is responsible for using damaging abilities such as Meta, Covenant Ability, Death Sweep (in Meta), Glaive Tempest, Eye Beam, Blade Dance at the appropriate times along with any utility abilities. Just trying to get an idea of how I can best utilize this in M+. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

Sorry for the screw up. I’ll update both macros later tonight to a newer version and that should hopefully fix the problem.

1 Like

First of all, thanks for this macro - I’m going to try it in a few minutes :slight_smile: Just a short question: why is there the DB line in the COH macro? Can’t we just leave that out of the macro since DB isn’t played when going for COH? :smiley:

For everyone who’s confused as to why Demon Blades shows up in the CoH macro, it’s because you’re currently talented into it. Demon Blades replaces Demon’s Bite, which is needed for the CoH build. You should be able to disable it by turning on or off the “Show Current Spells” next to the Inner Loop Limit.

Do keep in mind if you have Demon Blades talented and you open the macro, it’ll replace Demon’s Bite with Demon Blades, and doesn’t always switch back once you change the talent. If that happens you’ll need to go in and edit the macro back to Demon’s Bite. That’s just how GSE is working at the moment.

1 Like