Arcane GS-E

I am working on some Macros for my Arcane Mage who is an engineer. Here is what I have so far. Warning I have not fully tested these yet.

Sequences['ArcAoE'] = {
specID = 62,
author = "Vail",
helpTxt = 1322132",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [nochanneling]Arcane Explosion',
'/cast [nochanneling]Frost Nova',
'/cast [nochanneling]Rune of power',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]Arcane Power
]],
}
Sequences['ArcaneMain'] = {
specID = 62,
author = "Vail",
helpTxt = "1322132",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence [nochanneling]Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Barrage',
'/cast [nochanneling]Arcane Missiles',
'/castsequence [nochanneling]charged up, Arcane Barrage',
'/cast [nochanneling]Rune of power',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]Arcane Power
]],
}
Sequences['mageOShit'] = {
specID = 62,
author = "Vail",
helpTxt = "1322132",
"/cast Ice Barrier",
"use  Shieldtronic Shield
"/use 6",
"/use 0 3",
"/use 0 5",
}

Note: use 6 above is for my belt that has the Engineering: Grounded Plasma Shield enchant.
I would also like to work Mecha-Blast Rocket into my rotation macro but I am not sure where to work them in.

Thanks for sharing, I will test it

Thank goodness my damage on my mage since prepatch hasn’t been very good at all, can’t wait to give this a go :slight_smile:

Note: “/use 0 3” Is Bag 0 slot 1, where I keep my heath potions; And “/use 0 5” is bag 0 slot 5, where I keep bandages. Also remember to keep yourArcane Familiar buff up. Other wise you will run out of mana real fast with my rotation macro

Gave this a shot, the AE is extremely powerful and mana hungry but the single target is lacking, I have been having major issues with everything I try single target though so I am not sure if it is a fault in the macro or design.

Yeah, the AoE is lacking and having to pretty much be in melee range, sucks too. But we Arcane Mages, no longer have much to work with, expressly since they got with glyphs. But it is better then nothing. It helps being a Blood Elf and having arcane torrent.

As for the single target Macro: As with all macros you have to still keep an eye on your cool downs and procs. My gaming keyboard macros helps with this too. Frankly I wouldn’t have posted this at all, except for the fact that they so far are better then the any of the very few other macros, posted so far for Arcane.

Sorry I haven’t played my mage as much as I would have liked to. The hay day for Arcane was during WotLK and Cata. I played it some during WoD but only to max his level out. Right not I am mainly trying to get all of my level 100s geared up through invasions before Legion hits. After that I will be busy leveling my Hunter main. Once everything settled down a bit I will level my Arcane mage, and hopefully refine these macros.

I was playing around with it a bit more last night, that AOE is insanely powerful. The ST is getting hung up on repeatedly casting slow till it decides it wants to move on, if you take that out it becomes a decent macro as well. Thanks for posting it.

[quote quote=32267]I was playing around with it a bit more last night, that AOE is insanely powerful. The ST is getting hung up on repeatedly casting slow till it decides it wants to move on, if you take that out it becomes a decent macro as well. Thanks for posting it.
[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me; I took slow out sometime ago, but forgot to change it here. As for show I now have it in it paired with my St macro on a gaming keyboard macro.