Arms – 5.1

hey guys, this is my prio macro for arms:
If you like my macro or if it works well , tell me and i will try to make one for other class

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Mortal Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 Battle Shout
/castsequence [mod:alt] Heroic Strike;reset=target Execute
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Charge
/startattack

[quote quote=4091]hey guys, this is my prio macro for arms:
If you like my macro or if it works well , tell me and i will try to make one for other class /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Slam
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Charge
/startattack [/quote]

Mate execute is not working but other than that YOU ARE F**KN AMAZING !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS MACRO IS PURE AWESOME!!!

[quote quote=4224]

Donuts wrote: hey guys, this is my prio macro for arms: If you like my macro or if it works well , tell me and i will try to make one for other class /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Slam /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Overpower /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Mortal Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 1,Colossus Smash /castsequence reset=0.3 Battle Shout /castsequence [mod:alt] Heroic Strike;reset=target Execute /cast Berserker Rage /cast Deadly Calm /cast Charge /startattack
Mate execute is not working but other than that YOU ARE F**KN AMAZING !!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS MACRO IS PURE AWESOME!!! [/quote]

hey ! I m really happy about that…what about your dps?
I m having some issues with execute… maybe try to put

before the priorites…

Donuts maybe i’m doing something wrong (but i’m just pushing a button?) but I am hanging waiting for a swing almost everytime. I push the button 2 to 3 times before something happens… it’s a constant thing so yeah it’s a lazy macro but my E key is going to be worn out before long.

Could you explain a bit how the above macro works? Maybe I can diagnose my own issue. By explain I mean this part :

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Slam

is that a .03/10ths of a second reset time? 1,2,3,4 means what? I’m guessing that’s the priority but I don’t know what that’s based against. if after reset swing type 1,2,3,or4 is available, use slam? if only 1,2,3 available, use Overpower? etc? As you always want Overpower to fire off after your mortal strike and then continue to fire off if it procs, I’m trying to see how that works in yours.

I’m always willing to try new things, so I’m just trying to understand this better.

Thanks.

thank you in advance.

[quote quote=4623]Donuts maybe i’m doing something wrong (but i’m just pushing a button?) but I am hanging waiting for a swing almost everytime. I push the button 2 to 3 times before something happens… it’s a constant thing so yeah it’s a lazy macro but my E key is going to be worn out before long. Could you explain a bit how the above macro works? Maybe I can diagnose my own issue. By explain I mean this part : /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 Battle Shout is that a .03/10ths of a second reset time? 1,2,3,4 means what? I’m guessing that’s the priority but I don’t know what that’s based against. if after reset swing type 1,2,3,or4 is available, use slam? if only 1,2,3 available, use Overpower? etc? As you always want Overpower to fire off after your mortal strike and then continue to fire off if it procs, I’m trying to see how that works in yours. I’m always willing to try new things, so I’m just trying to understand this better. Thanks. thank you in advance. [/quote]

hey John , ok so my macro is pretty simple you spam really fast and it will do everything,
you just need one button.
For my character i use heroic strike and execute separetly

So, the idea of this macro is use 1 every time it s up, if it s not , use 1,2 etc…

Arms warriors need to be buff so Battle Shout then colossus smash every time it s up , then mortal strike , or overpower … it s different from the castsequence because it will use the actions above on cooldowns
you just spam and the priority will be ok for your arms warrior