Arms - PVP & Mythic +(PVE) VENTHYR -Updated 01/07/2021

is it a targeted ability? @cursor or just goes off as used?
Personally, I am glad I went Venthyr cause of the whole using your execute at full hp thing lol…sweeping strikes and condemn spam does retarded damage.

also, where are you placing it? in the Sequence? with modifier or just use it when available?

getting ready to enter torg. rather pour salt in my eyes…its way more fun pvp’n but need the legendary upgrades lol

Its a use ability, I added to start of the other gse macro /cast ancient aftershock, at the top and worked well, but what I like about this macro is you have execute in there. maybe seeing I am not Venthyr I can replace the first execute in the seq with the aftershock ?

Yeah Venthyr is a good warrior one, but I did see a Bajheera video as Night Fae and he was ripping up arenas with it. He loves it… plus Fae has a cooler looking area imo .lol

Id put it before the first condemn in the sequence box…I’d leave the multiple condemn’s/executes seemed to fire off more reliable.

Toxin, you are a god !!! this macro is amazingggggggggggggggggg. I added the aftershock but on T dummy it didn’t show or fire. went into a BG and everything worked awesome even hamstring and I victory is amazing… and Yes aftershock got used 10 times, all with one button.lol

You made my gaming day man…Thanks :slight_smile:

add it to version 1 if you want it to work outside of pvp
Version2 is what is used in pvp

lvl 7 torg one more to go I guess. Wish I coulda just done 8 off the bat…its not hard

yeah, like it in pvp…you can pay more attention to position and surroundings lil easier

1 Like

You got to torghast lvl 7 with version 1 ? as arms … because torghast was kicking my ass.lol

yeah, treat it like pvp. interupts, ignore pains, fears n stuff. eventually you get super strong.
Just upgraded my legendary…so, not bad for less than a week from leveling to 60, gearing, legendary and renown capped.

I do think there could be randomness on the power up drops. I clear everything looking for powerups btw

@Toxin First of all Grats for this wonderful macro!
Just one tiny problem, as I seem to reach a point where he won’t spend the Rage, is there any way to incorporate Slam in it? like for example:

/castsequence reset=5 Overpower, Mortal Strike, Slam, Slam

This seem to work but not totally. any input on this?

thanks again!

I should put in the first post…that when you are near cap on rage and cant condemn…to manually cast slam. I had to the one time I did lfr. I usually pvp and world quest. so slam rarely comes into thought for me.
I think if you add it to the macro it will use up your rage. it’s such shitty dps for the rage spent. but better than just being capped.
Put slam on a modifier would be one easy solution?..A set it and forget it might be to put a pause on the ability. or put on the bottom of sequence with it on priority. it should rarely reach it…Imma go find an elite mob or two and try out something…I will get back in a couple mins. All the dummies are in execute range lol… so gotta go find a mob that lasts for more than 2 condemns.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your attention, you the best :smiley:, but yeh currently I have slam on another Key and using 3,1,1,1,3,3,3

try this
/castsequence reset=10 Slam, null

bottom of sequence

I just killed 2 elites and it only used it once per mob in that dead zone of no condemn

1 Like

Yeh will try that, doing some mythics+2 and been doing awesome damage by now, just got sweeping strikes a bit on top of the sequence to fire overpower and mortal strike under sweeping strikes

1 Like

yeah, I should run a couple dungeons but having fun with the pvp
Im sure I would change the macro if I ran some pve stuff besides world quests haha

1 Like

I’ve noticed sweeping strikes with condemn is nasty…target either the full hp’s or the under 35% hp mobs and stuff dies fast. Condemn 2 targets… yes pls lol

1 Like

True, Arms with condemn spam and sweeping is just sick, hope they wont nerf it.
I come from fury, and fury is just sad compared to arms now

Nightfae with be next on the nerf block imo. too many people making videos showing how op it is…they need too just bite their lip

1 Like

/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Condemn
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Warbreaker
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Condemn
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Sweeping Strikes
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Overpower
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Mortal Strike
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Skullsplitter
/castsequence reset=10 Slam, null
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Victory Rush

I currently have it like this will try it out some times

how did it go in that mythic? did it fire off the slam but not use up all your rage?
paladin’s getting killed through bop…love it

Hangs a tiny bit, but probably stats?

rage cap? or no abilities avail to use?
im only 190ilvl…feel under geared against some of these tryhards in pvp
if rage cap, then change to /castsequence reset=5 Slam, slam, null