Arms PvP -- Stance Dance to Victory v.3.3 (05/07/23)

Decided to give this a shot seeing as Fury right now feels like wet paper.
It feels a bit less fluid than your Fury macro but ill let you know how I go in rated when I’ve gotten the hang of things!

Updated // 20characters

1 Like

Its still not good, sorry.

Hits really slow, doesn’t use much CDs and damage isn’t good.

The cooldowns are all in burst for a closer, not being spammed constantly. Overpower and Mortal strike + hamstring are being fired on cooldown, as well as Execute when it’s up. What cooldowns do you think I should add in the rotation?

I made this so that holding down the key for the macro will go through a normal cycle of pressure damage, then hold SHIFT to activate your burst on your kill target. It’s been working pretty well. Using the cooldowns outside of a burst window removes a lot of that needed damage when you want to focus someone down.

1 Like

Updated to be easier to get into the rotation at a partial point while waiting for Avatar to cool.

2 Likes

Checking it out in both skirmish and solos! Thank you for keeping things going with it!

1 Like

is it possible to add Ignore Pain on defensive stance only like auto cast when i change from battle stance to defensive? .

Updated the main post! //20 charr

i mean only ehen going defensive stance

It’s actually already setup for that. If you hold CTRL, which is what I have for stance dancing, if you’re entering defensive stance it’ll automatically cast Ignore Pain next.

/castsequence [mod:ctrl,stance:2] Defensive Stance, Ignore Pain

If you want to make it autocast while in D-stance, you can add this:

Mods
/cast [stance:2,nochanneling,combat,exists] Ignore Pain
I modified 2.8 and reuploaded it to only case Ignore Pain when in D-Stance, so you’re Offense can get that rage out. Re-import it now and replace. :slight_smile:

ok thanks ill give it a try

MODS.

if i dont want to use shift as a mod, how do i assign another key.

for exmaple iif not shift, W or F or 2 or 9 etc. how do i do it?

Have a look in the FAQ … You can change the Keys in the Variables (e.g. KeyPressed) to whatever Key you like.

FAQ - Modifiers

1 Like

Main PvP macro is updated to version 2.9

1 Like

found something can help with the ignore pain and defensive stance you can change page and add new macro it will help for survival so one page offensive other defensive
/swapactionbar 2 1
/cast Defensive Stance
/cast Battle Stance

niiice ill give it a try :slight_smile:

talent code is not working can you update pls?

Perhaps I am just a noob! BUT when you have versions in a macro, how do you use the alternate version or is it automatic based on what you are doing IE pve or pvp? for instance doing PVE and running around with war mode on, find a player and attack him will the macro switch to version 1 automatically?

Steve

I just uploaded it and it is working for me.