Arms smash UPDATE June-7-2020

UPDATE: Shadowlands PrePatch

Changed the talents around. Running this @10ms. This is running 2-3k below the sim dps on the raider’s training dummy.
Heres a link to my character page to see the stats, traits and essences I’m using.

d8JXfaqzsRxHcVekL3Is12q4WintOeBBHsnBuvpgYnPOUlQIBtrEnuGDsv7v1Uf1(bonvmmu53emqfQAOqLgSsdhvPdsuXdrPuhtY5GQwiuKwkuulMOKLJOhUqrpvQLrP1bfYerPKPIsMmuX0fUirvJtbpJqxhfBekITsuPndfQTRqfFuHsMffMMiFJiJekOptuQrdLQXJsXjHs65GUgrX5vihNk9xfQ0Vu0VoR7R3YbZM7XTnlNgdV3EwVzr5R5a(2kkkAT1B5WeyxG8TzkjoKJ5yBA8yLpFhCO53JvlVCvsOJq(ElrLEBMMzO8XAouYXrZHJq(y6B5ZySajszBbt8sdQSC47eJoM(gdv(8(gRGLKjd2a7oqWoEWwCMGGLb6KLnyXmDmuY3SLIXug(X91B5sjDOYIVcpRhVBEvewzR7LQ3MPisb5QKqhHm8SUVoR7R3tefgG1sWrKeV3(EIOWaQUmAgPGvsYAa2krKmaBLisgGTsejdWwwl(09IVNikmGQlJMrkyLehs3NEpruyavxgnJuWwesfNmgGTiKkozUxM3tefgq1LrZifSsIdP7jEpruyavxgnJuWwwl(KbylRfF6EP3tefgq1LrZifSfHOLRmaBriA5Q7hEpruyawXuYoCp(3tefgq1LrZifSwcoIKObylIbodWwedC3xCVNikmaRK4q6(QEpruyavxgnJuWwwl(KbylRfF6(Y(EIOWaQUkJMrkyLNnkIjudWkpBuetO3xIVNikmaBrmW9glcc8IfhtoX76nUcWWmfrkCw3xVNikmaRyXrGN7XBSPJWLuHWZ6(69mOKYwdnRMgbw2ZcyNsAIh2XrP4WZ923tefgGLDtc4Gru(bpG1ALgsspEJnDeMv(kfQN1917jIcdWw4hgkP7TVNikmaRyXrGN7XBCjvZuePWzDF9EIOWaSSJemjlAWdylojzKspE3HYlMWKrHJq(nUKocKoXOh3BpR7R3tefgq1LrZifSfHOLRmaRK4q6E77jIcdO6YOzKc2Iq0YvgGTiKkozUx89erHbuDz0msbBriA5kdWkjoKUp9EIOWaQUktgPGvE2OiMqnaRzbYGYhSDq6Gb69Y8EIOWaQUmAgPGTieTCLbylRfF6EI3tefgq1LrZifSfHOLRmaRykzhUx69erHbuDz0msbRKK1aSvIiza2krKmaBLis3p8EIOWaQUmAgPGTieTCLbyLehs3J)9erHbuDz0msbBzT4tgGTSw8P7lU3tefgq1vz0msbR8SrrmHAawZcKbLpy7G0bd03yrqGxS4yYjExVXvagMPisHZ6(69erHbyfloc8CpEJnDeUKkeEw3xVNbLu2AOz10iWYEwa7ust8WookfhEU3(EIOWaSSBsahmIYp4bSwR0qs6X7ouEXeMmkCeYVXL0rG0jg9gxs1mfrkCw3xVNikmaBXjjJu6XBSPJWSYxPq9SUVEpruyavxgnJuWw4hgkjdWkwCe45E84XJh)

Usage Information

I run this @ 10ms using Razer

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.14.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Avatar

KeyPress: Bladestorm

Main Sequence: Skullsplitter, Colossus Smash, Slam, Whirlwind, Overpower, Rend, Mortal Strike, Victory Rush, Execute

KeyRelease: Reaping Flames, Sharpen Blade

Post Macro: Reaping Flames

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Avatar

KeyPress: Bladestorm

Main Sequence: Overpower, Slam, Victory Rush, Rend, Colossus Smash, Execute, Mortal Strike

KeyRelease: Reaping Flames, Sharpen Blade

Post Macro: Reaping Flames

1 Like

Tried this and got 22.8k dps. I have 424 ilevel. Granted I’m using a regular usb mouse so my clicking can only go so fast.

1 Like

I’ll give this a try when i get home from work. 445 ilvl looks promising.

1 Like

how did it go? what sort of numbers?

1 Like

Updated OP with new macro.

Just curious about two things:

Skullsplitter is in the macro but not a recommended talent. Is that just to cover preferences if you don’t want to use Sudden Death?

You have Avatar casting on CD. Is that because it isn’t quite a two minute CD? Have you noticed a difference saving it for bosses by casting manually or using a mod?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Ya, Skullsplitter is in there as a test essentially. I like it a lot and it doesn’t hurt anything keeping it in there if the talent isn’t select.

As for Avatar, I haven’t noticed not having it for bosses. Since it’s only a 2min CD I don’t think it’s that bad to have it in there. And if you get Vision of Perfection, keeping in the macro, I think, would be amazeballs :smiley:

This may be to late but your character page has you as fury did you give up on this macro…just curious cuz I love the slam option

Ya I jump between the two. For world stuff, I play fury for the heals. And for raids or bgs, I mainly go arms but switch btw arms and fury

Updated OP for SL Prepatch. Still messing around a bit, but kind of happy here :smiley: