Artaemiish - BM hunter 9.0

Hi everyone,

Been a long time reader of this forum, so I decided to try my hand at this macro building, and hoping to help people out there. I’ve spent a few hours trying to modify the ability timings (cast order) and what not to ensure that Barbed shot is up most of the time.

I saw a lot of people were using “One with the pack” and tried to make the macro with “Scent of blood” instead since it was the most popular build from Wowhead.

The inspiration for this build was certainly @Elfyau’s previous macros, so I think he deserves a lot of credit.

Please modify the macro as you see fit, or simply add me on Bnet ODAVING#1999 and we can try and craft something together.

I haven’t had any lockups thus far, but here are some of the settings I’m running at:

• Macro runs @50ms
  • I’ve included racial ability in the pre-macro portion so you might have to change it to yours or simply remove it.
  • The build focuses on chaining cobra shot with kill command to ensure you’re constantly casting kill command and reducing CD of Bestial Wrath.
dmuYdaWjIk1Se4wef6xGAyiQJbyzc9meMgkDnQ02qX3aY4qfNtkSoIQ8oIcUhjv)JOIgiq1bjrwOG8qbvtKeYffvAJeLQpsuHrsujNKe1ljHAMKGUPOQDkYqjjwkrv9ujtvu2QOI1susVfv6UOk7vzWqoSklwk6XeMmrCzvTzskFMK0OrvDAqwnrP8AbLztf3wkTBs9BQA4ePJtcSCP65inDkxhr2orj(orrgprrDEGY(H6bSSLawPK8Zuk38kRCjxYyO8lfx2QSZ51gDveqoJrG4kLiz899vk1T7BHGO8bxwj5i3YgKELCu5MZ3PqE9srgGgRYvRMVl(W9Tsp7Ac5azGTqRu0R2rYXwcyv(tt6CuwBFxwETb51l0QCUo0105PlB2Qs6luwrlfDjwL)eDFoFNc510LTeWYwcyfS4OggfbafjtEP4kyXrnmcOHli2LiwbloQrFfq61IhJ426LipkFi1mEyu)PVPUW328mmcJImSebyebl5itagfzyjcWixggwazaJWO(tFtDHVT5zyegrWsoYeGrUmmSabyebl5itag5YWWcSe7kyXrnmcObHlb5LCxbloQHrrqSGi4SeZkyXrnmk2GjsMZsGwbloQHrUeeUalXzfS4Ogg5sq4cSsHEVufc1czRwPINA5pr3VSzRY6q6WElUqRu8dM8FN)O)YMTsXpyQ0FkDzlbSc2UUQV96VfmmIR2Z)6T84k5pj8wkUcwCudJ426LiVZXcaxqQt9DEyuiiTeiTQyuX3BlrScwCudJ4cU03cK8NeEyudoXLyxbloQHrmamCyxYDfS4OggfUZjtlXScwCudJaafDjwc0kyXrnmQAprylXzfS4OggXfC18cs0a(VJ0aTxW)063bsRkpU8FhP84cU03cEzgIA0aTxW)063bsRkpmIGLfeOLAScwCuJ(kG0RfpgXv7L(wG2l5pj8WO(tFtDHVT5zyegXHdragPj54mBvwhsh2Bal0QYEPYojTWG86vQ0H8DidSvQ0)8NO7x2saRGfh1WOiiwqeCwkUcwCudJCzyybwIyfS4OggrWsoYSe7kyXrnmkcaksM8SvH7BBE2cnB2SzBa

ARTAEMIISH-BM

Talents: 21?2212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.19.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Steady Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Ancestral Call

KeyPress: Bite, Revive Pet, Misdirection, Dash, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Ancestral Call, Kill Shot, Multi-Shot, Steady Shot, Heart Essence, Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild

2 Likes

Great work @ODAVING hopefully I can test this when I get some time! :smiley: Thanks for the shout out!

hey i was wondering if this is also a AOE macro too or if i have to press shift or alt or ctrl to activate the AOE

You can hold shift to do AOE

hi thanks for the upload of the macro this macro is really good im beating my sims with this macro sim says on dummy 3.4k and im doing 3.9k so good job on it once again thanks for the upload

My Pleasure! I’m glad you’re doing amazing! I’ll probably create one for My Mage when I get to max level in SL as well as my hunter again! Until then! Good luck in Shadowlands!