Artaemis' Havoc [Ignition] Build [M+] Patch 11.0.2 - **Updated [08/20/2024]

any chance of getting a glave tempest verison again?

I’ve pretty much stopped playing WoW as I have other obligations to attend to :frowning:. As I always believed in open-source community. Anyone that wants to modify my macro is more than welcome to do so, and pay it forward.

Couple things that have helped me write these macros.

1- KeyPress and KeyRelease should contain actions that are on modifiers to get a better sense of timing for each block
2- Per my experimentation @150ms, GCD will roughly land you at 7th macro block. So if 1 is immolation and 7 is Hunt. the next spell after immolation will be Hunt.

3- Experiment and have fun with it. Should my work obligations die down, I’ll be back and help y’all create macros!

I truly enjoyed making these for y’all and hope to do so once again!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Would it be possible to have my trinket and racial be used ONLY when Metamorphosis is cast?

you have to do that manually.

That’s that I figured, ty

Wow only really do pvp at the moment but after being hard stuff on feral not able to get 1800 coz they need a real rework doing thought I’d jump on the band wagon and try DH and in full greens with this I’m topping every 2 and every solo shuffle I don’t even know how havoc plays never played it so that’s all the macro and how op they are what a job you and everyone that has added to it has done thank you so much much keep up the good work guys :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

This macro is amazing. Love it for my Alt. Makes it possible for me to play this toon. Thank you .

1 Like

What i would do is make a macro
/cast meta
/use 13 or 14 for the trinket
/cast racial

I used the raid single target macro, but it keeps spamming in general says: Keypress Keyrelease Keypress Keyrelease. How can I fix that?

I got to 2000 using this macro! It’s amazing, thank you!

seems like eye beam and blade dance isnt firing even after 2 mins on target dummy :confused:

You have plans to update this to TWW ?

I’m debating whether I’d be getting the expansion. But If I do, you can be sure that whatever class I play, I will do an update for it. :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe :slight_smile:

I really hope for your Havoc is comming up again, that was pretty nice awesome !
You maked my DH to high-ranked m+& raid score :smiley:

Just a shame, i didt save your old raw macro (so i could try to make one) :slight_smile:

Updated for TWW Launch

Please refer to the main post for all the relevant updates.

Let me know of your results and your feedback, as they’ll allow me to refine the macro :smiley: !!!

Cheers!

I cant get the modifiers to work at all. The standard sequence works fine ^^

the mods maybe linked to other keys!

It works on everything else ^^

I got it to work, but now it uses meta without me using modifier

There’s 1 line which fires it, after casting “The hunt” you can Replace block 11 and 17’s meta with Blade dance or Chaos Strike