Your welcome buddy thanks for the feedback

so far good, using it on my lvl 115 hunter for leveling

2 Likes

As far as the traits what others are you running minus the three dods

I think it might be the difference why my MM is getting higher dps

Iris and World vein. I think. I will pm you my raider io so you can see

Try moving with your MM…at least thats how I test my BM

True lol. Mm will not beat bm when you have to move

Is there a way to Incorporate the aoe macro on a modifier? Right now I just stop and start the other and likewise. Wondering if that is possible.

@Crazytrain the only difference between the AoE and Solo version is that cobra shot is replaced with Multi-Shot and it also is in the PreMacro. To incorporate AoE in Solo, you can change KeyPress to look like something like this :

/cast Dash
/cast Wake Up
/cast Claw
/cast Bite
/cast Smack
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Revive Pet
/cast [mod:ctrl] Spirit Mend
/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot
/cast [mod:alt] Spirit Shock

This way, every 6 seconds (to keep beast cleave on) you can press on “shift” to cast Multi-Shot.

Also, a big thanks to OP @Asbobunny for the macro, really enjoying it!

2 Likes

@Liwu thank you Excellent I will test this out tonight in Ep Raid

1 Like

your welcome. Thank you for the feedback and help others with changing the macro to suit them.

1 Like

Hi Asbobunny,
Nice macro, like the transitions, I made a few changes that you may consider, but it’s up to you.

In keypress, I did this:

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Dash
/cast Claw
/cast Bite
/cast Smack
/cast [target=pet,dead] Revive Pet; [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 3
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot <<<<<< no need for AOE macro :smile:
/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation
/cast [mod:alt] Spirit Shock

And I added /cast Concussive Shot to macro 2 for, just in case and PVP

also in talents, I went with Natural Mending for the cooldown on Exhilaration, it helps the healer a lot in raids…these are my personal preferences but would like your input on these changes anyway.

I also made a separate macro since I use a spirit beast for heals take a look below, just a simple macro for double clicks

/cast [@player] Spirit Mend
/cast Exhilaration

Let me know what you think…

Nice mate, if it works for you then sweet. But I don’t put misdirection in as it’s a dps loss. I also like to use the 2 macros 1 for St and 1 for aoe as some time I modify them on the go to suit differant situations.

2 Likes

Heya Keed here wanted to ask you why the macro is calling my pet all the time?
Ialready removed the part that it revives my pet and the mending bit but it keeps on calling my pet during the macro. For the rest its a great macro. I love it !!!

Found it myself i removed wake up and it was gone. Sorry to have bothered you

Ps Keep up the good work. Gonna check this forum for updates if they are on !!!

1 Like

Try changing the call pet number mate. Go to the stables and move the pet that you want to the top space. That way if you use call pet 1. That pet will be called out. Hope this helps mate.

1 Like

just want to say thx for this macros :ok_hand:
changed some mod keys for my own preference and it is working realy nice.
i´m also glad for the two seperate macros for st and aoe - its way better than some of this “true - one-button-dps monster!111” things that had been posted here.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

as i mentionend in another thread in the past, when it comes to “numbers”, it´s not only about the macro ; its about gear, knowing the encounters, timing your cooldowns, and especially the (kill-) time of the boss.

will leave you my warcraft logs link, so everyone can check it. i think its quite okay for normal + heroic difficulties. also doing mythic keys till +15. wouldn´t be a problem to do mythic raiding and higher mythic keys with this macro, but i dont have the people to do so :upside_down_face:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/blackmoore/InvictĂŽ#difficulty=3

so, thx again and i hope you will update this if needed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How do you add this in to macro. I tried editing in-game through edit and it just reverts back to original

add what into the macro

what talent set should we use

It should tell you buddy when you import the macro using gse.

https://fr.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/41385857
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/eu/hyjal/RsĂŻx

Je tire a 35 ms Mamba Razer.
et Talents 1.1.2.2.2.2.1.1

Merci Bien de vĂ´tres travailles