Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

Hello Asbo! Thank you for your hard work!

I’m wondering if I need to cast the Crucible of Flame manually while using your macro?

Hey fellow 1 button pushers…ok, at a bit of a loss…I am 100% convinced its something I am doing.

Just ran a +16 Mech Junkyard and had another hunter in the group…

Rough stats when we finished: I did die 3 times to his zero
He - 150+MM total dmg, 90kdps, ilvl 479
Me - 80+MM total dmg, 55kdps, ilvl 474

Now, I ran both of us on raidbots dps quick sim, target dummy, 5 mins and MY sim was actually a few hundred dps HIGHER than his… :confused:

His: Raidbots
Mine: Raidbots

So in theory we should be pretty close on dps in dungeon, but he destroyed me

I use currents pot, food and rune…I dont prepot bosses…I basically just “autoclick” via my logitech gaming mouse ST macro, then swap to AOE macro when 3+ mobs…

No idea why I am so much further behind then someone like this guy…his pets were double my pets dmg…so that is not on me…stats I guess?

Any help would be awesome…let me know if I can post something that would help also…I can post it.

Thanks!!!

Couple Things: (this macro parsed 87% comparatively to my hunter’s SIM btw)

You were running “Worldvein Resonance” as your Major meanwhile he was rocking “Vision of Perfection”

So that alone would amount to incredible amounts of DPS loss in any AOE packs where their Aspect of the Wild procc’ed (which prolly happened a shit TON)

Secondly did you look at your DETAILS damage meter to compare the damage they did compared to yours ? That alone would prolly tell you why…

Example:

You would be able to see how many times he casted or used the ability like Multi-Shot (which is prolly the reason he/she out DPS’d ya)

1 Like

First, thank you :slight_smile: I swapped to VOP, already doing 12-15k better…ill run a few more and see on the details…

I did look at the overall dps of claw/cleave and he was 2x me (in details)…what would be cause of that since its pet dmg?

He used Multi-Shot more or got more ‘cleaves’ by targeting mobs grouped up prolly

1 Like

Asbobunny can you take a look at this i think some one is stealing you macro and credit for it

U dont need cof as major

use vop and bod / boe / eof as minor.

Dont use an essence cause the macro uses it, use the correct ones.

use what essences have been working for you then just change the macro to " /use Heart Essence " that way it uses whatever essence you have

i just PM Asbo about this when i saw the post that person put up and then deleted. funny that people copy big creators stuff as their own and think people wont reconize it.

Hey mate im new here and wanna learn about gse do u have time to help me set it up 100% im new to this page also can u type to me on discord its easyer for me to know when u reply or type to me there c(:

Mr_Adrian#7840
on discord c(:

i new it was nt his macro as he never changed the name of it he kept it as bmsolo thats how i new it was nt his

ALERT!! ALERT!!

UPDATED THE ORIGINAL POST!!!

:slight_smile: hey guys :wave:

1 Like

im lucky hit 40k on my bm with this macro fk knows whats going on raid bots say 68k im no where near this :frowning:

Very nice update! I sim 62k on target dummy according to raidbots and I was pulling 68-72k after 10 million damage with this new version. Thanks for all your great work!

Thanks! This macro works great, but I made a small tweak because I run Killer Cobra. I changed the last line of the sequence section to maximize my Kill Commands with great results. It looks like this: /castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Kill Command

I also had to do some tweaking. I have added a few barbed shots and kill commands.

I have also added modifiers for disengage and freezing trap. All in all a great macro.

Can you please share your edits? :slight_smile:
Thanks!

When I get on tonight ill add a little. I won’t share macro because there really isn’t much changed and @Asbobunny and @Elfyau do great work. I run 3x dod and 3x primal. I’m 472 ilvl so works better for me.

Can’t remember off hand where I added barbed and kill command but they are alternating earlier in macro.

Modifiers all I did was add disengage using shift and freezing trap on alt key. I’m sure an example is here somewhere.

1 Like

Ok getting messages about disengage so ill explain my madness to having it on modifier.

Pvp: disengage if talented will remove cc and get you out of bad situation of melee and range of most casters.

Raid is very convenient getting you out of spots where your standing on stuff.

Really never use it in mythics but its there for those o crap moments.

Freezing Trap… well the possibilities of use are endless. For me it’s very convenient for that corruption guy that chases your but everywhere.