Assassin Made Easy

Mournchase macro is not working… i cant import it, how can i resolve that? when i copy paste doesnt do nothing like other macros

It should work fine, it was copied and pasted direct from the one i use :s

Still doesn’t import.

Johnny the one thing i would try is to remove the punctuation and use your keyboard to replace it. I did recently experience this with another macro and that is what i had to do to get it working. Hope that helps.

I re-worked the main macro since I changed to Agonizing poisons, sorry I stopped posting until someone tracked me down to ask questions last night. So I posted the current one I’ve been using since I hit enough mastery to switch over awhile back.
Dropped hemo a long time before that for elaborate planning.
You can make what ever mod skills you want really what ever works best for you. I don’t do it cause mod have been funky no matter what you do.
Just do not macro your finishers in to the main string of mutilate ffs whole reason I made this was so people would not make that mistake.

Plus I have a vanish rupture macro
Mouseover macros for envenom and rupture as well so I can just mouse over click to spread rupture without getting off main target.
Also using this I have hit 90 percentile on some fights, top 40 on ursoc.

So one asked if I made one for outlaw, I pretty sure I made one for all three specs all the Spec made easy post are mine. will go through and make sure they are updated to what I am using now.

also think i said this in main post but on the opener I using a multilate button on the side to get my rupture set up then switch to macro to pop the vendette. So I mean even though you use lazy macros does not mean that you should not know how to play your class. So work with it to know how to use it in certain situations.

[quote quote=38216]I re-worked the main macro since I changed to Agonizing poisons, sorry I stopped posting until someone tracked me down to ask questions last night. So I posted the current one I’ve been using since I hit enough mastery to switch over awhile back. Dropped hemo a long time before that for elaborate planning. You can make what ever mod skills you want really what ever works best for you. I don’t do it cause mod have been funky no matter what you do. Just do not macro your finishers in to the main string of mutilate ffs whole reason I made this was so people would not make that mistake.
PLease I have a vanish rupture macro Mouseover macros for envenom and rupture as well so I can just mouse over click to spread rupture without getting off main target. Also using this I have hit 90 percentile on some fights, top 40 on ursoc.
So one asked if I made one for outlaw, I pretty sure I made one for all three specs all the Spec made easy post are mine. will go through and make sure they are updated to what I am using now.
also think i said this in main post but on the opener I using a multilate button on the side to get my rupture set up then switch to macro to pop the vendette. So I mean even though you use lazy macros does not mean that you should not know how to play your class. So work with it to know how to use it in certain situations.
[/quote]

Hey Potter, love your macros, i tweaked your original for an EPAP build, ive looked everywhere for a sub one made by you but cant find it, any chance of reposting it? thanks

*EDIT nevermind, I see you already have, thanks :smiley: merry xmas :slight_smile:

[quote quote=38216]I re-worked the main macro since I changed to Agonizing poisons, sorry I stopped posting until someone tracked me down to ask questions last night. So I posted the current one I’ve been using since I hit enough mastery to switch over awhile back.
Dropped hemo a long time before that for elaborate planning.
You can make what ever mod skills you want really what ever works best for you. I don’t do it cause mod have been funky no matter what you do.
Just do not macro your finishers in to the main string of mutilate ffs whole reason I made this was so people would not make that mistake.

PLease I have a vanish rupture macro
Mouseover macros for envenom and rupture as well so I can just mouse over click to spread rupture without getting off main target.
Also using this I have hit 90 percentile on some fights, top 40 on ursoc.

also think i said this in main post but on the opener I using a multilate button on the side to get my rupture set up then switch to macro to pop the vendette. So I mean even though you use lazy macros does not mean that you should not know how to play your class. So work with it to know how to use it in certain situations.[/quote]

Your macro is priceless man! Great job!

Sequences['EPAP'] = {
author="Daggers@SilvermoonEU",
specID=259,
helpTxt = "Talents: 2113111",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
"/cast [combat] Garrote",
"/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate",
"/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Evasion
/cast [mod:shift] Vanish
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Thank you! my friend

How is this performing for ppl?
Thinking about starting up a rogue and just curious what percentiles ppl are hitting with this?

Also how does your mouseover macros look like Potter if you mind sharing them?
That would be awesome!

[quote quote=38682]How is this performing for ppl? Thinking about starting up a rogue and just curious what percentiles ppl are hitting with this?
Also how does your mouseover macros look like Potter if you mind sharing them? That would be awesome!
[/quote]

90%+ is easily obtainable with the one i posted, i cant comment on potters altho i did base mine around his

[quote quote=37524]tweaked this macro for an EPAP build, hit 411k @ ilvl 876 on ursoc last night, i know it can do more yet
[/quote]

can we get a copy :slight_smile:

[quote quote=38726]

How is this performing for ppl? Thinking about starting up a rogue and just curious what percentiles ppl are hitting with this? Also how does your mouseover macros look like Potter if you mind sharing them? That would be awesome!

90%+ is easily obtainable with the one i posted, i cant comment on potters altho i did base mine around his [/quote]

Hi Ashley.
Would you mind giving a quick overview of how you play with this macro?
I am fearly new to Assassination and would like to know how your starter is and how you use Vendetta etc.

Would you mind sharing this with me and I would be forever grateful.
The more detailed the better.

Many thanks

nothing to it fella, find the macro in this thread i posted, use autohotkey at around 75ms, and use finishers manually, took me like an hour to master it, practice makes perfect. as for when to use vendetta etc etc your better of reading an asas guide, use the macro to build cp and use finishers manually, its a piece of cake with this trust me, shout if u get stuck.

[quote quote=38742]nothing to it fella, find the macro in this thread i posted, use autohotkey at around 75ms, and use finishers manually, took me like an hour to master it, practice makes perfect. as for when to use vendetta etc etc your better of reading an asas guide, use the macro to build cp and use finishers manually, its a piece of cake with this trust me, shout if u get stuck.
[/quote]

remember people macro is just for ease of use combining moves you might forget to use. But do not think that a macro is the one button you only need to think about.
To use this macro you can spam it to build combos. But remember I have Vendetta in the macro to be used on cool down. But I also have my mutilate on a seperate button when I am wanting to stagger the cooldown like when my vanish is coming up and vendetta came off cooldown 15 seconds before. I will want to hold the vendetta get a rupture up then use a vanish rupture combo to get 50% dmg rupture stack for 30 seconds. Hit my vendetta for the dmg buff as well, then you want to go back to macro but during vendetta and your vanish rupture you want to your elaborate timing buff up as much as possible. second talent first section. so if your combo points are not at 5 or 6 just hit envenom to keep that buff up this will max your DoT dmg.
At least at the moment this is what I am experimenting with.

[quote quote=38928]

nothing to it fella, find the macro in this thread i posted, use autohotkey at around 75ms, and use finishers manually, took me like an hour to master it, practice makes perfect. as for when to use vendetta etc etc your better of reading an asas guide, use the macro to build cp and use finishers manually, its a piece of cake with this trust me, shout if u get stuck.

remember people macro is just for ease of use combining moves you might forget to use. But do not think that a macro is the one button you only need to think about. To use this macro you can spam it to build combos. But remember I have Vendetta in the macro to be used on cool down. But I also have my mutilate on a seperate button when I am wanting to stagger the cooldown like when my vanish is coming up and vendetta came off cooldown 15 seconds before. I will want to hold the vendetta get a rupture up then use a vanish rupture combo to get 50% dmg rupture stack for 30 seconds. Hit my vendetta for the dmg buff as well, then you want to go back to macro but during vendetta and your vanish rupture you want to your elaborate timing buff up as much as possible. second talent first section. so if your combo points are not at 5 or 6 just hit envenom to keep that buff up this will max your DoT dmg. At least at the moment this is what I am experimenting with. [/quote]

Exactly this I was talking about. I’m fairly new to Rogues and this tips will help me with my own testing and rotation.

Thank you so much Potter!

Great macro, got it going… getting 496k On 112 Dummy ilvl 872 with 2 BiS legendary Boots and Wrist :wink:

Good Morning
i was wondering if we can get this to work with gse2 format
with this build 1,1,3,3,2,1
i went mastery,crit build and getting great numbers so far

Sequences[‘PeaceMutilate’] = {
author=“Peacekeeper@Bleeding Hollow”,
specID=259,
version=3,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2113111”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [stealth] Rupture
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
“/cast [combat] Garrote”,
“/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate”,
“/cast [combat] Vendetta”,
“/cast [combat] Kingsbane”,
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Thanks

this is what i been using and it still work still topping dps charts with this lol

Sequences['PeaceMutilate'] = {
  Author="Shankatsu",  
  SpecID=259,
  Talents = "2113111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth",
        "/cast [stealth] Rupture",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Garrote",
        "/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target  Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [combat] 13",
        "/use [combat] 14",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },

careful when you looking at these people putting macros up I keep seeing people making the fatal mistake of putting The finishers in the macro rotation. If you see this it =s fail.
They are like I got 300k dps with this macro. Ummm ok are you bad?

I use my macro and I start fights with a burst of 900 or a million.
Then goes down to between 500+ sustained depending on which fight we are on.

so for the love of god do not use a macro with a finisher in the macro rotation.