ASSASSINATION JM 8.1x

I changed the base macro and added some modifiers to make the spenders smoother and has provided a dps increase. Here is my import based on John Mets Macro. Credit primarily his with only some modifications.

d4tUeaGEbj9sfO3kW2qGhJQlR05qYSvK7jO4MaPFrr3MkUgi2jO2R0UbSFvDxQ0WakJtbzGcQAOikdwLHdeDqGWFvaDmuoUcQfIOAPavlgILdPhkO0tfTmHwhrXebPmvkmzeA6KUOGihgQNrvxhr2OcWwfeSzIsBxquttrnlK6ZGKVliXifu5BevJwHmEbPojivpNWPjY5vOwPGqVgb9BkDz1OWSMGitYdjdqu4ynAAGNwav0KfzmFK1eARSystAHznbbjDKfTziAhb8hORgQntqUCOdTchHq1eumh1gclQqYciQrHz1OWSMMCSq)lGBDqWQ7FYPyZGv4yttowO)fWToiy19V4me)qdvyFttowOIDyslaF)7p0vSAy4wheS(3FmFKI(pMpsr)hZhPO)J5Ju0)X8rk6)y(if9FYbZ30avcGWvzfPz4wmXI0eE5ewKMKVtArAcUeauSI0KmRqbfZrT1OAZb3XGVtlwS1OAtWLaGkwKMgOsaeUASintDb5aibWvjlqZChM0cOs4PMdUJjdDfIAuywttfJc1QlW6m(Vaa7imQJBaXft0TWXMMCSq)li8YA5Ke0BOLeQW9piYP8Zf230KJf6FbawHU4jDenGLBDqWQ7FmgegfRWZnn5yH(xGJLOm)jgjjR6(hJA2xyinn5yH(xGJLOm)Xv0j3)8rcMHuycAAYXc9Vahlrz(dpPU)jhmF1MKHUGI5O2AuywttowO)jhmF1MH16GG1IuTWXAuywttowO)fWToiy19p5uSzWkCSPjhl0)c4wheS6(xCgIFOHkSVPjhluXomPfGV)9h6kwnmCRdcw)7pMpsr)hJA2t)hZhPO)Zhjygc9FmFKI(pMpsr)NpsWme6)y(if9FmFKI(pFKGzi0)X8rk6)KdMVjzwHckMJARr1MHBXelst4LtyrAs(oPfPj4saqXksZWADqWArAcUeauXI0CWDm470IfBnQ20avcGWvJfP5G7yYqxHOgfM10uXOqT6cSoJ)laWocJ64gqCXeDlCSPjhl0)ccVSwojb9gAjHkC)dICk)CH9nn5yH(xaGvOlEshrdy5wheS6(hJbHrXk8CttowO)f4yjkZFIrsYQU)XOM9fgsttowO)f4yjkZFCfDY9pFKGzivBM6cYbqcGRswGM5omPfqLWtnjdDbfZrT1OWSMMCSq)toy(QnnqLaiCvwrQwTj05wGMGarAsshpqWTqrAhi0wmXPXKJUHstqXaKWtqhqx0qEbujlqjVA1wa

[quote quote=60982]John, no, still does not seem to want go through the premacro’s (just figured out how to properly post the export), hits the “sequence /run command but does not do the premacro. I tried everything I can think of, even removed the “Vanish”. So at this point I’m baffled as to why it does not work.
In reality, its not much different then your Beta macro except you are using the sequence portion of the macro and not so much the premacro.
So, if you have time, can you load it and see if it works for you?
Thanks, Pete[/quote]

This is a Bliz change because they want to eliminate the idea of I button blowing every CD for DPS
and why alot of the 7.35 macros “broke” its something we just have to adapt to

John, I understand the GCD change, its messing up a lot of scripts where spells are not casting even though the logic flow is correct (and GSE should follow through) but the fact that it does not even seem to go through the premacro bothers me. Could there be something wrong in GSE2.8?

This script was typed into 2.8 directly, so it should at least step through it, anyway, thanks.

Pete

hey Pete misc
here is the opener for vancleef and plunder 8.0 ready.
now if only i could stop noobing out and put it up for you

if you want a similar spender and finisher i modified the vancleef plunder macros and they are working fine.

[quote quote=61184]hey Pete misc here is the opener for vancleef and plunder 8.0 ready. now if only i could stop noobing out and put it up for you
if you want a similar spender and finisher i modified the vancleef plunder macros and they are working fine.[/quote]

I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or …

I’m more interested in the “programming” of it all than anything else (in some ways this is more interesting and fun than playing WOW itself)

My intention was to convert the VanCleef and Uncrowned macros, so I started with the opener but as I said, things are not working according to plan.

I don’t know the internal workings of GSE with the exception that if a spell is not castable it will be skipped, so given that and the GCD situation, you should be able to step through the script one key press at a time (1 or more seconds per press) and get through it, no?

hey man
I’ve done it for you as i wanted the same thing.
trying to export it and then post it is where i am failing.

eureka!
i in no way take credit for these macros kudos to the original author.
Opener
dedCbaWsvrVwf0SPKBcOFPs13uPStG2Ry3kSFeddL8BqgOkudLsnyOgUQKdQQ4ykDouSqvvTuvKwoQEQuldPNtXevvzQkA6epguptsxNK2OkrBvfyZQq2UkIttQMLetJexMQrQIQ7Psy0QsDCvsNuv4SQOCns58QkDyiJdLABaC2md4M(8p22NfqAMPNilFiM0lD3kDt)ZpcPAjbCt3VC4h)civJj9hv5nepnOU4IZ5OJ)J4YBDlKjnqemh6aNB0HgMmd4Mza303ncIlirqWhgqA67WiJy8RQ(a2jycM7gxUyPSiyc(gRAHG3kLPqWlJsTqW3ywfwfcMQOvzZUqWlBnafcUsbOOvi4TszkeCLcqrRqWBLYui4TszkeCLcqrlTnKraIG5qzgj9t)Rn3nMmJKUf)1LQdyrhAKU9RQ(q0rwPT5oqemhkZiPF6Fp1TCKXZmsKiPbIgQiRhdX5N4drhAK)rIKaa

edited vancleef

d0JqcaWsPIERk12aP6YsoSspgPzRc3tOWnvO(Lq(MkYPb1ofSxQDtQ9t0Dvv(lHkJtOQbQIYqbQgmjdxQIdkuPJkuYXqCovPfQGwkqzXqSCf9qHs9urldWZHAIsvAQemzqY0rDrPQUQkQEgKUUQyJek2kiLnlvQTlu00iKzPaFgiDCPsgPqfddigTcz8eQ6Ksf(kHsxdeNxvvVwvLBRs(Tu2el4aXzOVyfx2pwN3pe7(oaybNc7rPzStcaHGcqC2B19(CWoqCg3hEuB6maZfxZ5E2WDYJGpwSZSNI2rVoaa5154LoBqRMy4MgBbhiwWbIZi6IzP6M2Uqw(tQo9sebIdaoJOlMLQBA7cz5pPcqee04J3buNr0fZs1nTDHS8NuDceuhe5mIUygxD9uAAjvs1SWfhdA7czzPsQiOaVdKkckW7aPIGc86e8gMhV0zZcMDgNAHYiodf9NrCoSoyJ4emynOeJ4SZ6p4ZcJTGdeNr8obT4sxx)LQBDB0oV(UHQwO(CaWzeDXSuDFw3n6dEqjEymJ)KkiNErf5aQZi6IzP6w3WCTh8Ob6gTDHS8NuriqiVeZo7S(dwDulUSGzNjx9iMhnLHBANz11tPz49WPWew)RyIh6emynOagXj4ZA8sNnl4aXzeDXSuHcDiqe5aGZi6IzP6eiOMDkmH1)kgWiMn7C8QF2Jo0CnJzPz4M2dnB2ga

edited plunder
diZdcaWsfP3ss02iAMKsnBPYnfv(LOQBtsv7eL2ly3kSFk)fkLFJIbssXqvedMQHtQQdcLQJH4CIYcjLSusQSyskTCP8uKwMQEUitKuLPsIPl8mLUUu1gjfSvssTzscBNKKzb5ZKIUSKdt4Xq1OHsUhPsNur1PHIRHQZtQ44kkttL7sk0abuawcqNoxBTX2dSpOaufrxnIeqjpHSpbO6vQq03falbOyVpWIPbuwmrfvRjuJwIwGfMorcOu9l856bSppdO5e4ngvxTegMrcuawcOaSeGMhxKIunRVg4L5M3Quf6gIMMvyU5KSBrMVV84iZ3xECK57lpoYCs2TiZ3xECK57lpoY89Lhhzoj7wK57lpoY89Lhhz((YJd0jmPiNaVXakqa0PLotAvkbkalbO5XfPWCvoysrj6cSqdgCg1RwrOrZjeojJabqPrPVg6h4bgMbqP1S(AeyeDaDsRYjWBmGcWsaAECrks1S(AGxMBERsvOBiAAwH5MtYUfz((YJJmFF5XrMVV84iZjz3ImFF5XrMVV84iZ3xECK5KSBrMVV84iZ3xECK57lpoeaDAPJ6QUsKkqbciGaO5eJEr38runvvJadZa0cciaa

Guyver1287, my apologies if I misread your intentions. I will give the above macros a shot and see how they fly.

Thanks for the work :slight_smile:

John, thank you for your work. I am sharing my adaptation of your build to see if I can get help to improve on it. It gets the job done for me; however, I think it still needs work. My purpose was a 1-button leveling version. I could not get the mod:ctrl or mod:shift to work with Rupture or Envenom. So, I incorporated them into the sequence. If you have time, I would love to have some feedback on this. Again, thank you for all the work you do!

d8ZndaWjiLA9ieVeH0BPQ2MQKdRYmPG8xeWSvs3dsLBsf9lQY3Oqone7uP2R0Uf1(b(PQu1WqKghKIgiKQgkfyWGgUs4GuHht4yqDovXcfPLIqTykA5QQhcPKNkSmK65OAIuOMQiMmsmDsxwXXrGEgrDDizJQsLTcPWMPe2ocQPHOMfLYNvI(UQumseK7sLgnIy8QsPtsP61uIUgs68usRKcQBtKFJYf3KUXnCeH9W(2rI93V7MUjni0SUOHdk3cDOaGw8zsaOHzKKbqNJse0gaDW5hNJKpfHLbqtuiRuAKCRtw5nKPXyzmUHXJfhQvTBCdhOusy)gohImuqgcZBelgHDJ7MM6tdNN4ZqJ5ZryzEt6g3KUXn8ehxbqFbtY8uxa0Ohmzs7MUHN44ka6lysMN6cGymMMmPDl3WtCCfa9fmjZtDbqF0R3F5OUaO8lQuj3n5gEIJR8HGOMSyaqa8p8rrNGjzEkacGyz6hBaiwM(XgaIXyAYK2n1gEIJR8HGOMSyaqa8p8rrNGjzEkacGyz6hBaiwM(XgaAePYD)QHN44ka6lysMN6cGY0VitTHHySfgcrcrBq3aTysMN20geAoknTXEew20gPZQ20geJKxIBAJKps2YrXnTbXi5L0nTbrhRepRZXNM0nUHN44ka6lysMN6cGy0KQmgxTrOZI3HkluewUHbFe2hrT2i5JKTCu6M2GOJvd(dN3KUXn807VC0jpswbq)mJK7l56tzokUDt3WtCCfa9rVfmbkUT5TiCL7cGun6rMC3Yn8ehxbq)mJRZTQKylZemjZtDbqmMk(bxTHb)X5j(SM0nUHN44ka6lysMN6cG4NxV6MUHN44ka6lysMN6cG4hYYvByaJRopXN1KQvR2WUGLB4WezfrTsaIzlrneW45OSAn9pVPHZlJ6wTN15t4jRiSCtRwTfaUsage Information Adapted from John Metz' Assassination build

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Feint, Rupture

KeyPress: Stealth, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Blindside, Envenom, Shadowstep, Garrote, Mutilate, Vendetta

KeyRelease: Crimson Vial

hey john i noticed on the Pre-patch that your macro likes to spam stealth over and over then finally stops and i stay stealth, i also noticed it does not cast shadow-step at all. “it does it once then never ever again casts it” so i removed both of those from macro and it also does not cast Rupture at all, so i use it manually when i get 5 stacks of combo. i figure i give you a heads up if you did not know. other-wise great macro and it works when some spells removed from macro.

PS: i did read your post an i know you are not going to change anything until launch or a major change to the class/spec but i had to let you know what is going on.

[quote quote=61699]hey john i noticed on the Pre-patch that your macro likes to spam stealth over and over then finally stops and i stay stealth, i also noticed it does not cast shadow-step at all. “it does it once then never ever again casts it” so i removed both of those from macro and it also does not cast Rupture at all, so i use it manually when i get 5 stacks of combo. i figure i give you a heads up if you did not know. other-wise great macro and it works when some spells removed from macro.
PS: i did read your post an i know you are not going to change anything until launch or a major change to the class/spec but i had to let you know what is going on.[/quote]

ok to help you understand things a bit, it will only fire shadowstep once out of combat as the very first thing,
kinda like starting a raid boss and the countdown hits one you drink a pot then hit the macro and you will step to the target and away you go. after that, you have to use manually. as needed. Ie its an opener.

the stealth thing is designe so that as soon as combat ends you immediatly enter stealth.
other issues you mention i can’t reproduce and works fine. how fast are you running the macro as too fast will skip finishers?.

Bit of an update.

first massaged the standard macro a bit to get garrotte up sooner,

Second is an aoe version, this basically the same macro just replaces Mutilate with fan of knives, served me will doing the mage tower back in the day I forgot I had it still.

The third is a stealth/opener of sorts. it basically shadow steps you to the target and cheapshots it. so starting from stealth a good opener just use the standard once cheapshot is applied. or vanish mid-fight to apply it also

standard
d0dIcaGELK6LkP6TiyBirpMIttWSPkdtPKBsO(LQQBRsDpLOANiAVs7Mk7h04uQ6VkP8BIgOscdfHmyOgUsrhuf1DvvogkNdvTqKWsvblwvwoGhQePNkAzcEoLMisQPIutwfA6KUOsGxJKCzfxxLSrLqTvLKSzLcBxjOPrvnlG(SkY3vIyKkj64kLA0OsJxjkNeH6zcDnuX5jKvQeYHH8nLkxwPljR55mPyb0NlzO0nPrEJtTnzbglgynPE2aD5PLK1m3CmetDjdC4BkgzaKRAaScsNT0LKv6sYA(BqwfIjyK3pK(bX74z(BvYqZFdYQqmbJ8(H0pio4ZjUFFjJn)niRANTVgNzGyigySJUCJ8(HuigI3TveeIzXapieZ49JGqmlg4bH4yGsFoGqmlg4bHywmWdcXXaL(CaHywmWdcXSyGheIJbk95acXSyGV5sL3pK2xZvoOJ91KCmu1xtkgpTVMheCNy91KiPvfJmaYsxT5bb3PqFnxFeDy8gKDkD1M0acoQgn0xZ1hrebmwBPljR5VIaon64MBrqmbNKlc4(JWXbD8RKHM)gKvHycRydP5YcoltWQ2piMZo(OFjJn)niRcXeCsRoipLlOtAK3pK(bXSD79lPFZFdYQqmbRoipLlieBK3pK(bXS9Xy1MPoBU4lNrfKUM5S914ubKxtIagXidGS0vBsdi4OAuwFvR288LYvc0CrsUoiw8ORUjXgPR55NGNGkATdYtxZAupOJEIOaywstXi3fYJyNoalCCQG01x1QTaASSBETA
Talents 1211321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth, Cheap Shot, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Toxic Blade, Envenom, Garrote, Rupture, Mutilate, Vendetta

AOE
d4JJcaGELs6Lkv8waTnuHhtvxw0Fvk1SPO7PeLBsb)cGBRsDAu1or0EL2nv2pKFQuuddPWVjAGkfmuKsdg0WvQYbvj9ncDmuoUsvTqKQwQkYIvvlhOhQeXtvSmHEoLMiQOPsWKvHMoPlIkLXPI6zcUUQyJifTvLsSzLkTDuPAAkPzHWNvj(UsKgPsuDxvPrtHgVsrojQKZPcUgsoVsyLkf6Wq9AKkxwfkjRZ1zUUzUvYyf6iGntNA7WImwiY6WzUl(XuljRJbShuULe0YlD2kuswfkjRdap2QiiqV8(J1xeu8aBLgLm2bGhBveeOxE)X6lcgxPcNpxYqhaESvT5(pPZNiiccM2uxMxE)XkcIGI0iqGGumXyGabzhwdeiiftmgiqWqKJvkceKIjgdeiiftmgiqWqKJvkceKIjgdeiiftmgiqWqKJvkceKIjgdDea5D0LkR)olpXh7Vdz6PR)o0NMA)DoX7UW6VZsK3FS2FNt8UlX(7StU4uAMyBwHQDea5D0LAS)o7KlOfmT2kuswhakg8sQPlVxGGaDsJyW7xGht8X3sg7aWJTkccCd7k9pwICt8w1(IGuIhcRLm0bGhBveeOtA1eBQgjCsV8(J1xeKjEETKRDa4XwfbbA1eBQgjqqV8(J1xeKDoeQ2z0CpA(48kV01zY9FsNYJn7qlyAa7bLvOAhALw1a2dkRq1Qv7C9rnkb7SrPrhcAi1T2z2l9CXzjJuh6WLx66C9ZBYRl2(K8YtUnNj(O5c6bZL2Xa29Gn5YPji3tNYlDL(QvBbASSAOE
Talents 1211321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Toxic Blade, Envenom, Garrote, Rupture, Fan of Knives, Vendetta

Stealth Opener

dWdecaGEbQEPG4TGQxRuAMqvmBiDzj3eI(Lu1THkhwLDQO9sTBc7hW5es9xbLXjcdua1qLsnyv1WfuDqq6BcjhJuhhQkluOSurYIvLLRKhcvPNIAzsXZjAIkvMQctwenDKlkeDnHQNbLRlv2OaPTkqzZcsBxa5UGywkvnnPKVlagPq4XIA0qy8cqNuP4ZIuNgOZdkReQQ2MaXVjzR9WtTzOmhlYbuEeju8mIWZgpmpo0sqsZ6gTgRrBExf61HsEQndTJqOwMXVcHa4JSOGBMdVYB25zt8OnJ8YlvWQLeujKE4P2dp1M7ZNKa(6eyyMBRKeYlVuEyYCe1L0pZZkV1pZXkuYpZPafP1(zESafBls7N5qkyPk06KLhMmNcuKUXpZJfOyBrn(zMPk8G2jYeOsyMl81vcc8qnhsbR9QKsp8uBUNUv6IkrHdgWhUqH4w4GapzDjH4zJ5(8jjGp8ahQk3j3xbeussia)4rfnwlpXm3Npjb8HlusQoucXEHkRW9occWxhvIwE2YCF(KeWhUKQdLqSh4Nv4Ehbb4RtGHzYC7vH8YlLhEQn3Npjb8Xcs84T8SXCF(KeWxNadZKz8QW9oYptMmVjReMH(arbjyHLsLURcBxDjrHfBvbWmYt0DOBeuTcujiqLWXmzYgASSBETASTEALTH
Talents 1211321

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Shadowstep, Cheap Shot

Main Sequence: Cheap Shot

Can you tell me what MS I should have Auto Hot Key to be spamming this?
Thank you for the sequence as well!

edit: have been using this for a bit on 150 ms and its working very well. great job. would like to know the pref. key spam ms though. thanks again.

[quote quote=64525]Can you tell me what MS I should have Auto Hot Key to be spamming this? Thank you for the sequence as well!
edit: have been using this for a bit on 150 ms and its working very well. great job. would like to know the pref. key spam ms though. thanks again.[/quote]

the key spam depends on your own ms as well.

so even if he tells you, you need to find the sweet spot yourself.

just trial and error on the dummy’s

go from 50-150 and see what works best for you.

[quote quote=64530]

Can you tell me what MS I should have Auto Hot Key to be spamming this? Thank you for the sequence as well! edit: have been using this for a bit on 150 ms and its working very well. great job. would like to know the pref. key spam ms though. thanks again.

the key spam depends on your own ms as well. so even if he tells you, you need to find the sweet spot yourself. just trial and error on the dummy’s go from 50-150 and see what works best for you.[/quote]

cool deal will try this out. thanks for the reply

[quote quote=64525]Can you tell me what MS I should have Auto Hot Key to be spamming this? Thank you for the sequence as well!
edit: have been using this for a bit on 150 ms and its working very well. great job. would like to know the pref. key spam ms though. thanks again.[/quote]

with a majority of things on the GCD now I find anywhere between 100 - 50ms to be a sweet spot. on my rogue I found closer to 100 gave smother rotations and dots were being reapplied as soon as they came off CD.

just have to keep an eye on numbers and tune yourself to taste

i tried to use the aoe version and it doesnt fire. tried deleting and reinstalling and still nothing

When i use the macro and i use kidney shot at 5 points, the macro doesnt work anymore.
What can i do that the macro keeps contineu after i use a other spell

by doing this you would be causing the magro to hang as it will be trying to perform a finisher but you used the combo points by using KS, so it is unable to continue.

one possible fix is to change reset=combat to reset=target, which should reset the sequence when you swap targets.

or change it to reset=1, which when you to stop firing the macro for 1 second to reset the sequence.

Toxic Blade still locks the macro for me. Is anyone else still having this issue? Also is there a work around for it still using the talent?

Thanks all for your help