ASSASSINATION JM 8.1x

John, any updated on your Macro? Garrote seems used too be lil crazy. Sometimes it starts with garrote sometimes not.

not as of yet, its something with rogues I cant work out. garrotte, ambush, cheap shot etc for some reason if when opened from stealth you can case that ability 3-5 times in a row which is odd as most cant be used outside from stealth. no idea why it does this

So my Rogue is iLvL 409 and I just tried your macro. Overall, it is working pretty decently.

Like you mentioned, I started the fight with Garrote from Stealth and then start the Macro. On the Raider Target Dummy I pull off ~16k DPS and Raidbots is giving me an estimate of ~18.4k DPS.
For a 3 Minute fight I had 86% Garrote Uptime and 94% Rupture uptime. What I noticed is that Rupture gets renewed when 10s are left, but I don’t think that makes a huge difference.

If you need more information feel free to ask I will try and provide them to you.

not as of yet, its something with rogues I cant work out. garrotte, ambush, cheap shot etc for some reason if when opened from stealth you can case that ability 3-5 times in a row which is odd as most cant be used outside from stealth. no idea why it does this

I don’t know if I understand you correct, but I think you are talking about the talent “Subterfuge”. Abilites that require stealth can still be used for 3 seconds after Stealth breaks. If you have One Shrouded Suffocation Trait the opener is like this: Garrote->Rupture->Garrote

So maybe, do the opener manually and then start the macro?

On the Stealth Opener, is there a way that cheap shot can be taken out all together as it really isn’t viable on bosses in a raid due to its always immune. Id like to just go stealth, shadow step and then right into your standard ass.

yeah just edit the macro and remove the line of code

yeah just edit the macro and remove the line of code

which one is the current build I’m confused as there are so many in this post

should be this one i need to visit my rogues again and see if and what needs and update

d0ZycaGEfP6LkkERsLTPe1Jv40O0SLW5a5MePFPs(Mkv3tru7uvTxXUjSFK(RIkdtjYVLQbQiXqbvgmIHReCqLIXPO0XaoUIQwiuSuLslwIwUQ8qfP8ukltkphvteuAQq1KvQA6KUOIqptsxMQRRI2irv2krvTzLqBNOIddzwOyAQW3vemsfr(mrmALKXRiPtckURsQRbLoprzLev61GQUTkLdi45dITXmmteFt(TGhdhv4cLhd0aGAdedwFr0zHMpiMTGpGb28ByHIjfnED57poBxWdE(GGNpi21aXvkPDGTo7S53IDnqCL7ZF6IHtjuYZ5Uozf9K4kLqjGAdIHsaqhvgkbuBqmucO2GyOKAB5dSmucO2GyOeqTbXqj12YhyzOK7lvzOeqTbLFn21aXvk5oe4yPyW15Qu041dE(GyxdexPea0rnASj5O9Pm23hWNYyy8cnLX2YkKaszm8hRaExbbtSTScjTugBgx2wVWrCp4rJH)yfW7AlyInJldUNZ5bpFqSlf9K4Ql8BYOKDI(k0726D7D0(153IDnqCLs2nLf7JtoJpvwUYxtjyVdvpYVg7AG4kLSt05QJk0vmI(OFRePRPeaalacenMP(cY7umu2UiM5ZF6cLfvedUNlfnE9GNpi21aXvkbaDuJgBA9BLinLrJgBZPUQ)Ij3(kbLi11PhdMrxeBtjBbRkBUTDjN(CW6O9fYW88jetksCIkGrO(toUqz7IGjA0ea

Thanks John. Greatly appreciated

This keeps hanging up on the abilities with cooldowns
toxic blade sometimes locks it, sometimes garrote
somtimes vendetta. I don’t know how to fix it.

This macro was working great until a month into 8.3. Its failing to build combo points more than its building them now. Is there something that has changed to make this happen?

Not sure, I haven’t changed anything yet, and plan to look soon as soon as wrathion drops my dagger,

John-Metz

This macro no used garrote in opeing.
The first macro uses it.

Please update the first macro as official

No, As the reason it was dropped from the opener was that for some reason Garrote would be spammed
which should be impossible but for some reason you would garrote from stealth and cast it 3-4 times in a row before doing anything else netting in a burst DPS loss. for some reason the bug would also happen with cheap shot or ambush too