Balantastic DPS

UPDATED: 1/12/2020

Made a few changes at the request of friends using the macro. Now the macro auto uses Celestial Alignment and Barkskin as soon as they are ready.

As always, feed back is very welcome. Thanks.

dmKZiaWjbu1ReqywuKDrH8lbyyiuoMKyzuaptqutdc4AsQTjGIVjGsJdP1jiP3jGK7jiY)GGmqiehusYcripuqQjcr1ffKyJqinsbHojfuRuq5LccMPGQBcrzNkL(PaQmuiqlvaPEkOMQsXwfq0xPG8weQUlfO9k0GjoSIfd1JLAYIUSQ2mPptrnAeCAqETanBiDBLQDRKFtPHtH64qqTCQEUeth46iA7qO(UKuNhImFv2pQJvIBIBReHjQQWRA7MQG3y4qh3AG4Mi8Mb9xGseUccHqiufdujchIpQXryIg0z1plUfmai7ILQHaeSKawgsGLfW4MFGrCyCyiN8zbyzbq4zbA1(pLpzXNL5NfRYcrd6S6NfK7KqzXelgMf)3Ti(twaeEwgsGLfW4MFalk5Qbq2flQB3zzhjw2N2TSaSS4Fs2plt3q5VadklgtIIcTmZss6qlZSa8PqGffYmbqHfOfl(aLfwMvYYosacqDGGLKCz(TRIrSuvGluybQWYUTaqrIfmjekGfOflj5ZcWYsXYYoztGfRYcrd6S6NL0jHswkg)OOfwimigAzMLIXOtHal5SpMFwEv)gumIddgmUoOOSmLcK51NSaSSqCycqkWGSSBtwqKM0lw3el7tWNLcP)SGKL0zPj9I1zbQWIXJh8twSi(DwaJB(bfJ4Wc9J(fa0GYsvOqMx7)cWYSswiA8GLGqlwg)zHS8jldjWUpaOEqrrYiomoSneEwqFe)OSeYeZeliqTjwMvYsGHySag0FbkS0ZIf8Zs1egWJ43zbjljlg7V(UjwGaSuTDf4bSmQ(nGfaHNL9PDRrCyCyvrcSSOq(ZsXQGQh)nXcyc(SGKL0zbDa)QrILzLSmzYsfIrmJyzdbOclfcws0KLQTEqwQ(rrzbszzzbS0O2YZcWYcswsNf8xaSum()0iwq0)rzr9)zbyzbu9pbzzkSS((lLXrYiwmmlo5ILDO1ZYayPsGTEVyueg5VoKOG42kryKnTBdKVxGSRsCtCBL4M42kr4RvnZzunGEkGZz5AvPumoZRvTUU76AI32D8am45SCTQukgNzOF0VaGguwQcfY8A)xGZppU1ar4RvnZzunGEkGYJWK)Q)Zz5AvRRZS7RvTUU76Aw8V8GqcmU5heqB3XdGLZpNLRvLsX4mVwvkfJZeMCPq(F(5My5AvPumoZRvLsX4mHbJxiDZ)5NBILRvLsX4mVwvkfJZe2IoolgYhaHZp3elxRkLIXzETQukgNjSfDCwmKpacNFUjwUwvkfJZ8AvPumotyl64SyiFaeo)CtSCTQukgN51QsPyCMWw0XzXq(aiC(5My5AvPumoZRvLsX4mHTOJZIH8bq48ZJBd5i81QM5mQgqpfq5ryYF1)5SCTQ11z291Qwx3DDnl(xEqibg38dcOT74bWY5NZY1QsPyCMxRkLIXzImRDPq(F(5My5AvPumoZRvLsX4mdNCnolWahk4F(5My5AvPumoZRvLsX4mdNCnolWahk4F(5My5AvPumoZRvLsX4mHbJxiDZ)5NBILRvLsX4mVwvkfJZmCY14SadCOG)5NBILRvLsX4mVwvkfJZmCY14SadCOG)5NBILRvLsX4mVwvkfJZmCY14SadCOG)5Nh3Iar4RvnZzunGEkGZz5AvPumoZRvLsX4mVw166URRj(Und1cbifycrAsVyDdEolxRkLIXzcdgxhu0ZppqXY1QsPyCMxRkLIXzcdgVq6M)Zp)8iC4wRXHdTdbIWvIWH2UJhqKOimcAlaKnTBJBIBReHVw1mNr1a6PaoNLRvLsX4mVw166URRjEB3XdWGNZY1QsPyCMenEWsqO15Nhbr4q4rkq)O)u(4MiicVXHwbFGbIefHdHhje0)sjUjUTse(AvZCgvdONc4CwUwvkfJZ8AvRR7UUM4lRA99qfbm45SCTQukgNjYS2vqOfliQ13p)8iicVXHwbFqLirrye0FKnTBJBIBReHVw1mNr1a6PaoNLRvLsX4mVwvkfJZme)XbSekLYV6)8ZJGimm4ngrjxnaYUIWWpct(la0GgbrqeUksabRhHrUpwieHi0jFfQaIWWg)THrECBfIzGimYMf5GA4f4De)laKDfjkcIGyeaUsage Information
Balance rotation without auto target.

Due to the increased range of Balance Druids, I removed the auto target function from my macro to reduce accidental pulling during trash fights in raids and mythic+ dungeons. AOE is mostly built in due to so much of Balance druid spells having splash damage effects.
Starfall assigned to [Shift] mod @cursor, make sure your cursor is parked over targets.
Celestial Alignment and Barkskin are used automatically.

The level 30, 45, and 60 talents can be whatever you prefer, it won’t affect the macro.

Auto fire software, take your latency and add 100. This should work well if not close to your best speed. Feel free to tweak as necessary. I run mine at 175ms.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.25.

3 Likes

Thank you, does it includes a burst modifier maybe?
do you plan on AOE macro?

great macro… gives me dps then the other macros I’ve been using

Seems to be working good! Just need AOE version now.

Thank you for the comments! I don’t actually play a druid much myself, but i will start trying to work on an aoe macro to go along with this one.

My current favorite for Balance.

As of 6/11/2019, this macro seems to still be running strong. Haven’t come across any issues and everyone I know that is using it, says its still good. If anyone has been using the aoe macro at all, any feedback on it would be great.

Thank you.

Hello!
how can i download the macro code…it is all leters and numbers…what do i have to do to make it work? pls help

Works very good for me. I use it in LFG and almost always in the top 2 for DPS.

Hi,
Seems Starfall does not fire at all

Thanks

I Love IT!!!
Do you have the prober talent build for it aswell?.
Hope we see more of you.
THANKS.

it wont work for me it used moonfire once when the target is far away then it waits for the target to get close and male it with default auto attack

Hi roktati.
Any change you have a talent build for this macro aswell?
And are we going to see new updates from you?.
Hope to see more of you mate.
Thnxs.

Hey guys, after a bit of a break from the game due to life stuff, I’ve updated the macro. If anyone is still trying to use it or wants to give it another shot. Feedback is always welcome.

3 Likes

Hi , i use it and i think its the best… i’ve also tried many others so i really mean it, you’ve done an awsome work and please keep on improving and updating it with game new stuff. your work is ahead of others on dps output but a little falls back on damage done! (which i ask you to check and improve it please - but keeping it runing smooth and fast like this is very important so please try to keep it this way) i’m very confortable to work with this cause it rolls smooth and nice without “glitches”, (idk why i have that feeling with other good rotations, like they don’t roll smooth and i feel glitches in them)
i thank you again for this great work and wish you good luck.
Best regards.

hi
i try this macro but don t work ,don t know what i do wrong.
the others macros here work well
really like have this one because it s without autotarget

works fine for me, i also made some improvements to it ( not really, i just add some stuff from ozy’s macro to it that i thinked i’d need them :stuck_out_tongue: ). but yea… its working just fine. try to check your setups again ! (tmy highest bet is that your talent built is diffrent and your astral power doesn’t mach the rotation seconces)

hi, idk if roxalt still falowing the news here or not, but if he is, i’d like to ask if he can make something for spot and auto targeting corruption image that will pop up when you have +40 corruption and use cc on it, anything like mass int, typhune, int, or something to avoide or prevent it from hiting you. + i still want him to ceck damage outcome of rotation with raidbots rotation, it seems like when i sim whith raidbots the results of dps doesn’t mach my actuall results ingame and i get lower dmg outputs.
best regards.

1 Like

Highest sustained DPS damage for me in comparison to the others. Not sure if it’s because he’s using “Soul of the Forrest” but it does some solid dmg right away. Where I find others need to work up to that.

I hover around 40k (higher depending on movement) on test dummy at level 437 with no buffs:

Critical Strike 23%
Haste 26%
Mastery 24%
Versatility 5%

Razer Naga at 0.25 MS with a world MS of 26

…and great work…keep it up!

Oh and just in case anyone is like me and can’t use the shift button for AOE. I just duplicated the macro and then in the duplicate removed [mod:shift].

So I have the original macro on one key for ST and the key next to it is the duplicate macro for AOE.

Roxalt, hope you don’t mind I did that; it’s just that I cant use the shift button.

can you post the AoE one?

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 10PM EST