Bam™ - One Button Shadow Spank!

medix

Hey Guys,

I’ve lvelled a priest, primarily for raid healing. However I’ve put together a macro for solo grinding. It’s the first Shadow Priest macro I’ve done. If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know! :slight_smile:

I’ve beeing hitting numbers around what i’m simming, so pretty pleased with how its going so far. I’ll update it here if I make any changes.

di0cgaWjsvmlvr7cq1VqLHbHJbLLPspdLMgeDnsX2urFdinoOY5ubRJuk3JuHdkLYcHQ8qsjmrGWfjLQnciYhbKyKKQ0jjvYlbKAMKk1nHQANO4NaIAOsPAPas6PiMQQ0vjLOTce9vsf9wr5UIQ9s8xabdMQdlzXQqpg0KLcxwXMLs8zu1OH0Pf51KQA2s1TbQDl8BKgUu0XbuwUQ65KmDLUoaBNusFxkPZRkSEaH2pLfm5vyWecETHpqGO32abqwNcZvEfIENEZEk0xiO72uPnoUwPT2lG4dWf8tvahsbZbG7ybMRGBsRP9b3sBMGkH8w9jwLqWWUyySxHO9Of6hoAbfCZARJPEAFi4jK2aSO0VqWRaleGcr7GC(QeneM7jswHGFfaQUUID(ADInrdbpHOZP0Vna)sjVYkeqmTua6RWGje9o9Mc5fDmhCb)uZvOua9gMFCmhGAAyERPf18fDmVpAD6MZIWC9GFsn)h6X8T6tSa3CZ11AERPE3CyPwZbzbUz6NGM)sbarnNgMpfe18T(8ZA(dkaZ36O5l9P5MxDf1C1wq9tbV5e0QbTvZ1j93qBM3ELcGBU5MBE7)e46N6pmNKc((y(B95N9P5Tq)MpntkAJrzoTfZBJQ9NMNmFRJMVOFkaEuZ36ZpRYC1wq9tbV5GG(QhL5v0WCaQXC8trdZjt9bU5cr3LA1YMnQDAiKlIlgIlIlMgK4yrieqw)uDSpk5vwHqAoqDbcH5QbNqWVGFkiNVkrdL8kmyYRWGjeoyPwZZckeTIy6PGp3CCioCfMRq4GLAnplOq0kIPNc(CZzz1G8euHHviCWsTMNfuiAfX0tbFU5SirYYkmifchSuRAagGjGJ5zbfIwrm9uWNB(FuZQdif8XAn3Cn4080CCioCFAUgCAEA(9Kf7uJWOriCWsTMNfuiAfX0tbFU5SxwqpimNcHdwQ18SGcrRiMEk4ZnN9Ie0lsHbuHWbl1AEwqHOvetpf85MFpzXo1im4echSuR5zbfIwrm9uWNBolRgKNGkmhechSuR5zbfIwrm9uWNNbPGpwBU5yAU4ofgmecHdwQvnadWeWX8SGcrRiMEk4Zn)pQz1boZnNf5bmKpnN9Yc6HNMJdXHRWGHjeoyPwZZckeTIy6PGp3CCioCfgSRq4GLAnplOq0kIPNc(CZVNSyNAegmwHWbl1AEwqHOvetpf85MFV4UNNcdgsHWbl1AEwqHOvetpf85MZYQb5jOcr3uAtDNaNwHGjK3Fk0FwmbpH0ovT4xWpvELvia98aOo9PuJ8kmycHdwQ18SGcrRiMEk4Zn)EXDprimxHWbl1AEwqHOvetpf85MFV4UNNYkeGEE0(Fuk5vyWec3wF(zNya)W8SGIwFW5znMQrUWCfchSuR5zTq)G1gICZVS3Zd4egwHWbl1QgGbyc4yU5)rnRo26ZpR5MZI8agYNMha6DzfczNMajabCt0qiKbyaMytvxiAbf8XAf8es7)b)c(PYRWGjeoyPwZZckeTIy6PGppdsbFS2CZXqG4eHWCfchSuR5zbfIwrm9uWNBogOYkK3Fk0F2RGNSYkRSIa

Usage Information

The macro should be used with the level 30 ‘Misery’ talent. It will cast Vampiric Touch on each target you tab to, also stacking Shadow Word: Pain. Primarily Single Target, for episodes of AoE, i tab through targets stacking DoT’s and use Mind Sear.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.43.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Power Word: Shield, Power Infusion

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform

Main Sequence: Void Bolt, Vampiric Touch, Shadowfiend, Unholy Nova, Mind Blast, Void Torrent, , Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Death, Vampiric Embrace

KeyRelease: Void Eruption, Void Bolt

/castsequence reset=8 Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Death, Mind Blast

that line is causing the macro to clip void torrent

4 Likes

Hey @imsystem - Yes, thank you for the feedback dude, I’ve made a slight change… that line is now /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=8… so hopfully this should fix the problem. I’ve updated the above sequence :slight_smile:

Thank you Bam, i like this stuff. Made Torgast Level 8 solo with it. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Bam, love all your macros, have a quick observation, and i wouldnt be suprised if its on me, notice the macro sometimes gets stuck cast only Vampiric Touch. i have to stop hitting the macro for a few seconds, before it will start to cast other spells.

1 Like

Hey @Siodar - I’ll have a look into that, it will cast Vamperic Touch when you change targets, to dot as many as possible. It could be this perhaps?

I haven’t had this happen to me personally.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue 80% of the time it just freezes up on VT

1 Like

@Alfred @Siodar

Hey guys, I ran with this macro last night in our guild’s normal CN run. I had no issues with it getting stuck on Vamperic Touch. The only changes I made were to remove the /cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield, and to turn off auto activating trinkets.

This will cast VT everytime you change targets, this is to specifically make sure you’re dotting everything possible. You could try taking this line out /castsequence reset=target Vampiric Touch, null from the KeyPress section if you do not want this to happen.

I’m afraid I dont have any other suggestions, as it seemed to be working fine for me.

i’ll turn off trinkets. thank you for this.

1 Like

@Bam love the macro.

tried doing this to make the macro ST/MT but for some reason its not working like it should.
/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:alt] reset=combat Mind Sear, Mind Blast, Mind Sear, Void Torrent; Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Void Torrent

any ideas?

Hey @elzo-van-vulpen I don’t use modifiers in my macro’s. I’ve never found them much use myself.

I’m not sure whats wrong, but you could try putting it like this

/castsequence [nochanneling][mod:alt] reset=combat Mind Sear, Mind Blast, Mind Sear, Void Torrent; Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Void Torrent

Bam™

Hey guys, this macro has now been updated for GSE3 please follow the link below for the updated version.

Bamsig
Bam™ [GSE3] UPDATED MACRO LIST