Bam™ Ret Pally - One Button - UPDATED 19/02/2021

Hey guys,

I’ve made some slight adjustments to the macro. I’m currently item level 200 (some tank gear). Raidbots is simming me at 2.8k single target on raid dummy over two minutes. Just tested and managed to hit 2.9k with this macro. So I’m happy with that.

Bam

1 Like

just swap /cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm; Templar’s Verdict to all the /cast Templar’s Verdict lines works good @Bam i hope you dont mind me saying this in your post but dose work well with this macro

1 Like

Thanks @Zaptear. I’ve done that but hopefully your tip will help others.

@Zaptear of course i don’t mind at all. :slight_smile:

Love this macro, best one I have used by far! The only thing I would like to know is how to incorporate seraphim in to it? I was reading some recent updates on best talents for ret paladin and a few have recommended using this, I just don’t know when in my rotation should I pop it. If you could help me create one with seraphim somewhere throughout it that would be great. It has the same cooldown as wake of ashes so they could probs combine quite well. Cheers again, great macro!

1 Like

I agree best one so far. But I would like to see Execution Sentence built in as it’s better overall. I tried in the KeyRelease area and it never came on. I was able to get Final Reck in the KeyRelease to work though.

1 Like

I cant get any macro to work, i have i210 and i am doing 2.3k on single target with the wings up.
i just cant get what i am doing wrong?
i have my autokey set to 0.07SEC
i havent changed anything in your macro.

please advice what can be wrong?

@Braveheart_22729

Hey dude, sorry for the late reply. I have made some changes to my ret build, and the macro now incorporates Seraphim. I have also made some talent changes. It seems to be running well for me at 70ms. Let me know how you get on with it.

UPDATED 19/02/2021

Usage Information

-=Bam’s Ret Paladin Macro=-

Updated 19/02/2021

This macro has been build for the spec I am currently running.

-=Change Log=-

• Covenant: Kyrian
  • Talents: 3,2,1,1,3,1,3
  • Removed: Eye for an Eye
  • Added: Seraphim, Final Reckoning, Execution Sentence

**For AoE, the only part of the rotation that changes is you use prioritise Divine Storm over Templar’s Vrdict. Spam Divine Storm between the macro when on 3 holy power, alternatively you can add a modifier. I prefer not to use modifier keys.

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Execution Sentence, Seraphim, Avenging Wrath

KeyPress: Final Reckoning

Main Sequence: Seraphim, Execution Sentence, Avenging Wrath, Judgment, Divine Toll, Blade of Justice, Final Reckoning, Consecration, Crusader Strike, Hammer of Wrath, Templar’s Verdict, Wake of Ashes

KeyRelease: Seraphim, Shield of Vengeance

@Moonsorow

Hey, apologies for the late reply, the recent update includes execution sentence. I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

UPDATED 19/02/2021

Usage Information

-=Bam’s Ret Paladin Macro=-

Updated 19/02/2021

This macro has been build for the spec I am currently running.

-=Change Log=-

• Covenant: Kyrian
  • Talents: 3,2,1,1,3,1,3
  • Removed: Eye for an Eye
  • Added: Seraphim, Final Reckoning, Execution Sentence

**For AoE, the only part of the rotation that changes is you use prioritise Divine Storm over Templar’s Vrdict. Spam Divine Storm between the macro when on 3 holy power, alternatively you can add a modifier. I prefer not to use modifier keys.

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Execution Sentence, Seraphim, Avenging Wrath

KeyPress: Final Reckoning

Main Sequence: Seraphim, Execution Sentence, Avenging Wrath, Judgment, Divine Toll, Blade of Justice, Final Reckoning, Consecration, Crusader Strike, Hammer of Wrath, Templar’s Verdict, Wake of Ashes

KeyRelease: Seraphim, Shield of Vengeance

@Noobie

Thanks for getting in touch, I’m not too sure what could be going wrong, it’s hard to say. Are your talents setup the same as mine?

I’m currently running:

• Execution Sentence
  • Blade of Wrath
  • Fist of Justice
  • nbrakable Spirit
  • Seraphim
  • Selfless Healer
  • Final Reckoning

My covenant is Kyrian
My current Soulbinds are:

Pealagos

• Combat Meditation
  • Expurgation
  • Focusing Mantra
  • Divine Call
  • Bond of Friendship
  • Templar’s Vindication
  • Shielding Words
  • Let Go of the Past

I hope this helps dude!

Good macro, ilvl 208 3.4K DPS on target dummie fight 5 min NO BUFF

1 Like

hi what best step function use please

Hello there, So i changed my talents to what you are running.
but still i only push 3.4k with the wings up.
i have my ahk set on 0.070sec and also inside the GS its set to 70ms.

according to wow simulation i should have close to 4.5k in dps.

do you have any idea what can be wrong?
basically what i did is to copy your macro and then i just hold my button with the macro on.

thanks so much for the help <3

1 Like

are you suppose to stack the ms like that?? i thought it was either or

1 Like

@Noobie

Hey mate, I’m not too sure what could be going wrong. However, what item level are you? 4.5k single target sustained is pretty high. Make sure when you’re simming on raidbots you change the enemy type to target dummy and turn all buffs off.

As @Mr-Coicus commented above, at item level 208 he’s hitting around 3.4K over five minutes. This is around what I would expect. So perhaps your simulation is not entirely accurate?

With regards to the ms inside GSE, set this to 0 unless you have latency in game.

Other things to consider are your soul binds, covenant, legendary. They will all impact your DPS.

Pealagos

• Combat Meditation
  • Expurgation
  • Focusing Mantra
  • Divine Call
  • Bond of Friendship
  • Templar’s Vindication
  • Shielding Words
  • Let Go of the Past
    Legendary : the mad parangon
    talents : 3211333
    Raidbots : ilvl 3,536 DPS 5 min, without buff on target dummie
    Raidbots
    My armory : Coicus - Personnage (worldofwarcraft.com)
    In game : 3.4 dps, with logitech G13 macro at 70 ms, game latency 44 ms
1 Like

Hey guys, this macro has now been updated for GSE3.

Bamsig
Bam™ [GSE3] UPDATED MACRO LIST

Hey could you do an update to the soulbinds for this please?

@OPGamer12288 Hey dude, this macro has been updated. Please see the new topic. Bam™ [GSE3] MACRO LIST - UPDATED 01-SEP-2021

what Ability does this Macro not cover that I need to make sure I’m hitting myself