Bam™ - Shadowlands Pre-Patch / Beta BM

@lloskka Thanks for your videos.

I just moved the cast sequence for Hunter’s Mark into the Sequence which will just skip it if it cannot fire and that seems fine.

As for the Warlock macro, I can play for several minutes and not have any problem. The fact is it does hang by continuously looping on Corruption. You may not see the problem, but for some of us it is real. I’ll have to see if moving the code to the Sequence has any negatives.

1 Like

Guys… I’m retarded for sure but I didn’t understood the trick.
I have two macros for my BM hunter, the first for single target and the second for the AoE.
What should I do? Create a third macro with the Hunter’s Mark in it and cast it alternatively with the other two?
In this case what’s the difference with casting Hunter’s Mark when needed?
What am I missing? :roll_eyes:

Hi Gary, on the contrary i can see and understand what were talking about.

But still think some of us ( not me ), have not tried to put it in a separate macro !

GCD —> MAKE A SEPARATE MACRO AND FIRE IT ALONG WITH YOUR MAIN ONE
<GCD —> U CAN PUT IT ON KEYPRESS SECTION ON YOUR ACTUAL MAIN MACRO

more than that, its beyond my understanding & reasoning ( HOfAzeroth, delay on your ahk / mouse software , time stop on GSE itself, etc… )

Cheers!

TRY, precisely THAT

Examples:

1 — Hunter’s MArk
2 — Single Rotation
3 — AOE Rotation

Look! a mob entirely alone : THEN PRESS —> 1 - 2 1-2 1-2
Oh oh, pleb everywhere: THEN PRESS —> 1-3 1-3 1-3

Numbers 1 , 2 , 3 ARE those who you want to be macroed, CAN BE ANYKEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD ofcourse.

Cheers.

1 Like

hunter’s mark issues are moot now, right?

no need to cast it in PVE with the change

how to create a macro of the 2 cds and insert it inside the main macro?
example aspect of wild/bestail wrath to insert with another macro?

then I noticed that if I make a macro apparte and put the 2 cds I wrote this way:
/cast aspect of wild
/click pause 1
/cast bestial wrath

and I put the main macro works will use the 2 cds even if unfortunately I know that bestial wrath continues to use it in delay of at least 3-4 seconds

Can you make an AOE Macro as well? And what talents do you have selected for BM?

I can’t seem to be able to drag the book icon to my action bar
I’m still using elfyau it works but not sure if its optimized

I made this small change in keypress ( i’m no makro expert but it seems to work.)
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1
/petattack
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

the icon should be in u’r wow makro list.

i didn’t realize i have so many macros which i don’t think i made lol… works now thanks again @bigfrog for the heads up ^^

There’s an addon that expands that lib so if u have a lot of makro’s with a questionmark on them that’s why u have them. (Megamacro)

They are saying on icy veins not to use arcane shot ?

Hey mate, wondering if I could pinch your knowledge, making my own macro atm, what line should I add for KS to fire off on CD under 20% but be ignored until that point ?

If Kill Shot only becomes usable at 20% like Execute and Hammer of Wrath it can be put in the macro as /cast Kill Shot and the macro will ignore it till it becomes available. If however the line is in a castsequence he castsequence will halt until the target gets to 20%

However if it’s usable before hand then there is now way for your macro to know that it’s 20% use Kill Shot now.

1 Like

Hey guys, I hope you’re all keeping well. I haven’t had chance to play pre-patch yet, but I’ll get some work done on my maco’s over the next week or so and update them all accordingly.

If anyone has any further suggestions feel free to leave them here! :slight_smile:

Bam™

Suggestion for key press section to streamline and make things better.
Misdirection is optional, but good to have on imo and great for dungeons if you focus the tank.
This will always make sure a pet is out, but also optional

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petattack

1 Like

Hey guys!

I hope you’re all keeping safe and well, I have updated my Pre-Patch macro’s which you can now find in a new thread. Thank you to everyone for your support, feedback and suggestions. They have gone a long way in helping me to make the new macro which you will see includes some of the suggestions found on this threat! So it’s very much appreciated!

I hope you all like the new macro, and as always keep the suggestions coming, making macro’s is always a ‘work in progress’, and the feedback from you guys can make a big difference!

Bam™

Bam 9.0 Pre-Patch Macros - Single Target and AoE Macros are here:

Bamtard

1 Like

Hey guys, this macro has now been updated for GSE3 please follow the link below for the updated version for all of my macros!

Bamsig
Bam™ [GSE3] UPDATED MACRO LIST